A Day of Vicenza Style(R)
103 Members and 12505 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Mascara that holds the curl?!

Started 1279827379.773 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1279836700.94 by RedConvertibleGirl
replies

I am looking for a new mascara that really holds in the curl my eyelash curler gives me. I normally use covergirls lashblast waterproof but I want to try something different. Waterproof formulas seem to be the only ones that do the trick for me. I was interetsed in either Mally's or Daltons. Give me some advice girls :)

Wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile to every living creature you meet :)

Page 1 of 1
VelvetBlack1279832695.043204 PostsRegistered 10/19/2007Queens, NY

I would like to know the same thing. I currently use BE's Flawless Definition mascara and I love it, but it seems like lately, my eyelashes are not holding the curl like they used to. When Leslie is on with the model Joy, she says she loves it because she doesn't need to even use an eyelash curler. Granted, Joy is probably at least 10 to 15yrs younger than I am, but I would still think it would work on me.

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
Laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

BESwede1279834114.136218 PostsRegistered 6/4/2007Colorado

I don't ever use an eyelash curler (can't stand them or the way it makes eyelashes look) but do use Clinique's Curling Mascara. This was suggested to me to use instead and they say it also really holds a curl when using a curler before application.

46, very fair, blonde, green eyes, cool "summer" coloring. Combination/sensitive skin. Vegetarian

BeautyChic1279836149.987154 PostsRegistered 3/9/2010California

Thanks BESWede I will def. try that out!

Wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile to every living creature you meet :)

RedConvert­ibleGirl1279836700.9414105 PostsRegistered 9/3/2005Pacific NW

Mally Volumizing (white tube) is excellent.

Also, try curling your lashes with your finger - or pen, or anything else round. I have an eyebrow brush that I hold the handle up to my lashes (horizontal) and "blink" onto it and hold it there for a few seconds. I don't do it right after I've applied mascara, I wait a few seconds then do it so it's not as wet.

When we shoulder the mantle of compassion no cry goes unheard and no wound goes unhealed. In this world of seemingly endless suffering we have to believe that no one is beyond hope of rescue. Scotlund Haisley, Animal Rescue Corps

Page 1 of 1