Labor Day Weekend Clearance
46 Members and 6760 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Sun Damage Repair to Neck - What works?

Started 1265383362 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1265402270 by Dharma_Initiative
replies
I have a spot on my neck/upper chest (imagine a V-Neck T shirt) that seems to have sun damage from not wearing sun screen - it is an area that always burn easily when out in the sun. However, I've learned my lesson - sunscreen a must.
But, what will repair the damage and take the redness away?
Thanks,

Page 1 of 1
shoptillId­rop12653843029399 PostsRegistered 10/25/2006Michigan
Oh Nana......I sure wished I could call you on the phone and share this with you......
Okay, in a nut shell.......6-7 years ago I went on a search for the same thing. I had sun damage on the front of my neck. It was a little patch of shriveled skin.....drove me bonkers! I tanned, without sunscreen on my neck and face when I was young (I'm 52 now) and I was starting to pay for my mistakes.
I tried several skin care lines focusing on my neck....NOTHING! Nothing was working. As a last resort, I started using Perricone. I don't know why I started using him because he really didn't have anything specific for the neck area at that time. I started seeing that little patch of shriveled skin relax. When he introduced his Firming Neck Cream, that's when my neck rebounded! That patch is gone....seriously gone! I swear by his products because I've seen the results! My neck keeps looking better as I age. I'm loving that!
His products are expensive, but they last a long time. And.....you can find great deals on them.
For my neck, I use:
Neuropeptide Contour Cream (lasts 6 months)
Firming Neck Cream (last 2-3 months)
I will also apply Intensive Moisture Therapy as my final step.

I tried being patient but it took too long.

shoptillId­rop12653844979399 PostsRegistered 10/25/2006Michigan
...oh, by the way....I've been using these products on my neck for 3 years. It took a few months for me to really see a difference. It doesn't happen over night, but if you're willing to take the time, you will see the results.
I won't mention the few neck products I used that didn't work, because for some...they may work. I'm not about bashing other skin care lines. All I know is what didn't work for me, and what does. :)

I tried being patient but it took too long.

Tadaki12653965251201 PostsRegistered 2/12/2009
I'm using Obagi on my face and neck. I'm in the middle of it so not sure what the results will be but repairing damage is supposed to be it's claim to fame.

justicemom12653977602647 PostsRegistered 10/2/2007Sunny Puerto Rico
> I'm using Obagi on my face and neck. I'm in the
> middle of it so not sure what the results will be but
> repairing damage is supposed to be it's claim to fame.
I am also using Obagi for the last 3 weeks and my sun spots are almost completely gone. try it it's a great product.
--
~Just when the Caterpillar thought Her world was over....She became a BUTTERFLY~

~Just when the Caterpillar thought Her world was over....She became a BUTTERFLY~

Dharma_Ini­tiative12654022704147 PostsRegistered 7/16/2007
Skinactives Be Kind Rewind cream. Loaded with tons of actives and antioxidants. Lots of great reviews on the skinactives forum.
http://www.skinactives.com/product/detail.aspx?prodID=151

Page 1 of 1