Dooney & Bourke
51 Members and 14836 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Concealers

Started 1264824319 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1264882529 by Margo Channing
Help Can some one hook me up with a GOOD concealer, I have tried LG Real Deal , Mally"s and BE which settles in my fine lines Oh also I tried Manuel Over ride... Please some give me a good concealer for dark circles and doe'nt settle in fine lines... I'll be waiting for you Beauty Girls.. I trust yor advice>
--
SHARON

SHARON

Page 1 of 1
jakijm126482495212 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004
Right now I am using Revlon Spa Concealer and its pretty good.
Mind you its not serious coverage but it does not settle in my fine lines at all and is not drying. I have read good things about Bobbi Browns Corrector. That is next on my list..

jujube12648254152699 PostsRegistered 12/21/2004facebook.com/judy.kardos
the best ive used are:
1) cle de peau
2)BB corrector and concealer
3) benefit you're bluffing (yellow)
i use these over alot of moisturizer and dont have a problem. i also apply touche eclat over everything to brighten as a last step. Liquid concealers dont work on me, they slide and do not cover. i need something with substance to actuall cover. i also like the trisha sawyer eye brightener .

Love me, love my cats:)

Sbyrd12648254251264 PostsRegistered 1/27/2009
My HG concealor is the Bobbi Brown concealor kit but somedays I dont have the time to do the corrector and concealor step.
For those days....A relatively inexpensive product I am loving right now Is Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector. It has concealor on one end and highlighter on the other. It is easy to apply, is not drying, lasts and does not settle into lines.
HTH and good luck!

HeartsNdia­mondz12648255481065 PostsRegistered 1/5/2006
Bobbi Brown makes an award winning concealor/corrector. It has a peach tone which corrects dark circles. The peach also looks more natural on your skin. You may even just get by with the corrector alone without having to put the concealor on top.

Gooday126482573510786 PostsRegistered 1/20/2008
Without a doubt, Dermablend. I inherited dark circles from my Sicilian mother even though I am pretty fair. I also sometimes use LG without accentuating my fine lines.

Dharma_Ini­tiative12648263464154 PostsRegistered 7/16/2007
> A relatively inexpensive product I
> am loving right now Is Maybelline Instant Age Rewind
> Double Face Perfector. It has concealor on one end
> and highlighter on the other. It is easy to apply, is
> not drying, lasts and does not settle into lines.
I love this one too. Blends in perfectly with my skintone, doesn't accentuate fine lines, lightweight, feels like I'm not wearing anything. Convenient to pick up at any store and won't break the bank.

Gym Bunny12648269412250 PostsRegistered 7/11/2007Washington State
It's about $40, but I am loving Chanel's new concealer in a pump. You need hardly any-it gives radiance and it's a treatment.
--
Wish it, dream it. dare it, do it!

Wish it, dream it. dare it, do it!

Mathilde12648320851091 PostsRegistered 2/29/2008
1. Erase Paste by Benefit
2. Double Feature by Lorac
3. NP set concealer by Napolean Perdis

Funloving12648362098175 PostsRegistered 3/4/2007
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye. They've just come out with a new creamier formula and added a lighter shade. The BOMB when used correctly. Always use a good moisturizer, let it soak in for a few minutes before application. I have BB - correctors and concealers, Benefit, MUFE and just returned the one everyone raves about from Lancome. This is my daily go to.
--
Trollopian Since 1983

-By grace alone through faith alone-

justicemom12648607882647 PostsRegistered 10/2/2007Sunny Puerto Rico
> Without a doubt, Dermablend. I inherited dark
> circles from my Sicilian mother even though I am
> pretty fair. I also sometimes use LG without
> accentuating my fine lines.
I second Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Concealer, gives great coverage and stays all day.
--
~Just when the Caterpillar thought Her world was over....She became a BUTTERFLY~

~Just when the Caterpillar thought Her world was over....She became a BUTTERFLY~

Grade1Teach126486143110322 PostsRegistered 12/2/2007Long Island
I really love Lorac's concealer. It comes in a little pot (but lasts a long time).
I've tried lots of other concealers, but this is the only one that I feel really takes away the dark circles under my eyes without being cakey.

Margo Chan­ning126488252913487 PostsRegistered 11/29/2007
My current faves:
Maybelline Age Rewinder--love the product, hate the applicator.
SCA Anchorwoman Blue--I don't quite understant how blue makes the dark circles disappear, but I love it.
Chanel--good coverage but it is a little drying.
A simple swish of Halo powder.
--
Sonny Bono, get off my lanai
I feel like I'm in a dream...but it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers.
I consider myself a good judge of people--which is why I don't like most of them.

It's not the typing, it's arthritis.
NO-ONE puts Leisle in the corner
#BRING OUR GIRLS HOME

Page 1 of 1