Weekend Preview
155 Members and 13891 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Skinn Cosmetics Collagenesis...... Any reviews?

Started 1263681892 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1263700962 by endlesssummer
replies
Hi -
On a day when we're all thinking about Perricone, Isomers and SSC - I'm looking at my stash! I purchased this from Shop nbc a little while ago and realize I need to try this or decide on it - my try me period will be up soon. I've been putting it off - sometimes it's a gamble starting a new skin care system and with the holidays and everything I decided to wait. So here I am .....
The product is called Collagenesis - 24 hour global anti-aging initiative youth preservation system. (Now that's quite a name). It's the kit that came with the vials and the collagen cream. It's not listed right now on the Shop nbc site so I assume it's sold out. Has anyone tried this? If so, pro's? Con's? All info. would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!
P

Page 1 of 1
Turquoise ­Lady126368480966 PostsRegistered 10/9/2007
Hi Endlesssummer!
I have been using the Skinn Collagenesis and do like it, especially the cream. It is very moisturizing and makes my skin feel great. The little vials are kind of a pain. It is hard to get the powder and fluid mixed up and the delivery system is useless. I found that I need to push the red stopper in (really hard!) shake it well and let it sit, then when I open it up, stir it with something so the powder actually gets mixed in. The plastic cone shaped stopper doesn't work, so I just leave it on as a cap and put my finger on the top and shake some out to apply to my face. I can't really tell what these vials are doing to my skin or what they are suppose to do, but the cream is great. Hope this helps.

endlesssum­mer1263700962366 PostsRegistered 8/31/2008
Thank you! Yes, that is helpful. Glad to hear from someone using this system. I really appreciate your description of how to get into the vials, etc.too Sounds a little intimidating! I guess I'll give it all a try in the next couple of days. Wish me luck! Sounds as if I really need to read the instructions on this one. Is it twice a day?
Thanks again :)
P

Page 1 of 1