Just-Reduced Clearance
161 Members and 18966 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Lacura (Aldi) Apr 25th-Firming Face and Neck Cream

Started 1271642110.68 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1271720116.08 by SharonKay
replies

Hey, just wanted to give everyone a heads up on the Lacura products coming next week, Sunday, April 25th. The Firming Face and Neck Cream, the Multi-Intensive Serum and the Intensive 7-Day Treatment will be available. Seems like these only come once a year. 

Firming Face and Neck Cream 8.45oz -was $6.99, now $4.99. Comes in a burgundy tub. Foil lining under the lid. This is my favorite Lacura product{#emotions_dlg.tt1}.  Fresh lemon  scent so if you're sensitive, just be aware it is scented. Creamy, not greasy and absorbs well. I don't use it on my face-just neck and below. Excellent ingredients (posted them a while ago). Lasts a long time unopened (3 years I think) and around 2 opened-don't quote me on the years-I read it a long time ago on a website and I can't remember the exact amount of years but I remember it was quite a while.  I just started using it full-time because I was using up my Isomers Neck and Chin Firming but I did use it throughout the year but I can't say what my result are because of the Isomers. I believe I still have 2 on backup but I may purchase one more.

Multi-Intensive Serum Anti-Aging Formula 1.69oz-was $4.99, now $3.99. Won't repurchase. Nothing wrong with the product-I just prefer my serums clear and not lotion textured. Good ingredients.

Haven't tried the 7 day product and don't think I will.

Poor but Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 1
SharonKay1271643434.7673795 PostsRegistered 3/16/2008Ohio

Thanks for the heads up, PBJ.  I am almost finished with my fourth bottle of Correc-Chin from SSC and I need to purchase something.  I may look into the Firming Face and Neck Cream. 

Get rich quick - count your blessings

PBJ1271645599.3636821 PostsRegistered 7/10/2007

Hey SharonKay. I had to replace that expensive Isomers with something. Loved the results I got with the original Isomers Uncircle-the Neck and Chin Firming was ok. This one has great ingredients (bio-hyaluronic acid, natural jojoba oil, coenzyme Q10, vitamin E) and its affordable.

I believe they still have the Double Back Guarantee with a receipt. If you don't like it, you get the item free and your money back.    

bizziebee0­071271645779.533251 PostsRegistered 1/13/2010Philly Burbs

thanks pbj...i was just at aldi yesterday and didn't even look at the lacura stuff...looks like i have to make another trip there this week.

the key to looking younger, is to stand next to someone who looks older than you...get the heck away from me!!!
--------------------------------------------------

PBJ1271646444.1836821 PostsRegistered 7/10/2007

You're welcome. I was there today and they didn't have any of these items or the special items out so I guess Sunday will be the day.

There was a lot of other goodies I couldn't pass up (but didn't need Wink). Confetti Cake Mix-49 cents, Turtle Brownie mix-99 cents-yum! 

bizziebee0­071271646741.93251 PostsRegistered 1/13/2010Philly Burbs

hmmm...none of that stuff was on sale on saturday!!  lol.  i really like their baking items and their own brand icing.  whenever i make amish sugar cookies, i heat the icing in the microwave til it's runny and then drizzle it over the cookies...it is fantastic.  their cereal is really good too and cheap!

the key to looking younger, is to stand next to someone who looks older than you...get the heck away from me!!!
--------------------------------------------------

twinkies1271719659.0931392 PostsRegistered 10/31/2006

bizziebee

What a sweetheart you are to share this with us. love you. you have a kind and generous heart.

cathy from ma

SharonKay1271720116.083795 PostsRegistered 3/16/2008Ohio
On 4/18/2010 PBJ said:

Hey SharonKay. I had to replace that expensive Isomers with something. Loved the results I got with the original Isomers Uncircle-the Neck and Chin Firming was ok. This one has great ingredients (bio-hyaluronic acid, natural jojoba oil, coenzyme Q10, vitamin E) and its affordable.

I believe they still have the Double Back Guarantee with a receipt. If you don't like it, you get the item free and your money back.    

PBJ,

I feel the same way about the Correc Chin.  It's $36.50 for 2 oz. and, while I really like it, I'd like to find something less expensive to replace it.   I love lemon scented products so I'll be fine with the scent. 

I'm planning to go to Aldi's next Sunday when the sale starts.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they have it in stock. I will also stock up on my fruits and veggies for the week. 

Thanks again, PBJ.  I hope you have a great evening.  Smile

Get rich quick - count your blessings

Page 1 of 1