Just-Reduced Clearance
95 Members and 18175 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Who owns Italian Beauty (Perlier and Elariia)?

Started 1263595145 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1263601070 by I Teach Too
replies
On one of the BE threads, someone said Skip and Amanda would never sell Italian Beauty. Do they really own it?

Page 1 of 1
maestra12635966818671 PostsRegistered 3/13/2008
Skip and Amanda are the Borghese family-very old family; I don't know if they are majority owners though.
--
find 4 legged love at www.csrw.com; that's cocker spaniel rescue worldwide

ennui126359731619957 PostsRegistered 4/17/2007
Yes, the Borghese family owns it. It was originally founded by Francesco, now it's Skip/Amanda/Lorenzo. They work very closely with HSN, though, so I wouldn't be surprised if there are other fingers in the pie.

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." ~ Robert Brault

I Teach Too126360094311790 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Eastern Iowa...If you build it, they will come.
I believe that they own Elarria. If I am correct, they DID own Perlier, but sold it years ago. They are just the spokes persons for Perlier. Someone please correct and/opr clarify if I am wrong.
--
Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot about puppies.

I know too much to go back an' pretend.

I Teach Too126360107011790 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Eastern Iowa...If you build it, they will come.
Here is what I found on the internet concerning Perlier.
Perlier is in the business of pampering. The company develops cosmetics, fragrances, and bath and body treatments using natural ingredients from its own 150-acre estate of pesticide- and insecticide-free flowers, plants, and honey. Brands include Perlier, Cerealia, Kelemata, and Parfums Victor. Its products are sold through department stores and specialty shops, as well as in its Armonie Naturali (Natural Harmony) boutiques (in Italy, France, New York, and Japan). The Giraudi family owns more than three-quarters of the company, most of it held through parent company Kelemata SpA.
--
Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot about puppies.

I know too much to go back an' pretend.

Page 1 of 1