Designer Fashion Clearance
107 Members and 13817 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

NuFace versus Time Machine versus other electric stim machines

Started 1347818100.497 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1347833056.383 by Deb777
replies

I can't afford the NuFace - which I could - but was wondering does anyone have both the NuFace and the Connie Stevens Time Machine - or someother electric stim machine?

I do have Suzanne Somers Facemaster machine and like it very much, but was thinking the gizmo like the TimeMachine or something like it would be faster to use and just use the FaceMaster on the eyes...

How do they compare?

Page 1 of 1
Deb7771347821402.2436929 PostsRegistered 6/25/2005

there was a woman on here that said she used the facemaster and she was very happy with it .. she even showed a youtube video of her skin, which was awesome!

She then bought the Nu Face machine.. but I think both machines work the same way.. the nu face might be a little easier to use but both the same concept..

I would keep what you have and use it .. You dont need to buy anything else.

Debbie

:)

ambersmom1347822117.4931898 PostsRegistered 5/15/2010Boston, MA
On 9/16/2012 Deb777 said:

there was a woman on here that said she used the facemaster and she was very happy with it .. she even showed a youtube video of her skin, which was awesome!

She then bought the Nu Face machine.. but I think both machines work the same way.. the nu face might be a little easier to use but both the same concept..

Debbie

Hi Debbie.thanks for remembering (and the compliment!)....that was me.

I started with the FM a year ago in June 2011, and in March, added the NF............still use the FM and "finish" with the NF as they seem to do better differently. The FM, I like for eyes, especially, lips and cheek. The NF for cheek, brow , jowl and neck....I also have my 20 yr old Connie Stevens Time Machine for when DH and I go on trips and use it in the car/hotel as it is battery operated. Also have the LightStim for quality of skin (not for lifting) ........really, it took using them religiously and that before /after was from 1 year's worth of treatment.

Will suggest that those that try these do a Before pic, b/c you think you see nothing sometimes, but it is really doing the job and working.

I am almost 63....lost 25 lbs and the face fell......really. These have really helped lift my face, but if you are not going to devote the time, save your money. I would just use the FM for now and see what happens b4 you invest in more...........

With using all these gizmos, one day I expect to wake up and look like the scene from Lon Chaney's "Bride of Frankenstein" with that shock of white hair standing straight up.............!

HTH.......ambersmom

Last edited on 9/16/2012

Last edited on 9/16/2012

SiameezeLo­ver!1347823262.11830 PostsRegistered 5/5/2006Green Mountains :)

Thank you all so much - thanks bunches ambersmom for your thoughtful advice. God bless..

Well at least with our machines its not injections in the face - you can always back off and things will level off - unlike the botox and other fillers or surgical procedures :)

Deb7771347833056.3836929 PostsRegistered 6/25/2005
On 9/16/2012 ambersmom said:
On 9/16/2012 Deb777 said:

Debbie

Hi Debbie.thanks for remembering (and the compliment!)....that was me.

I started with the FM a year ago in June 2011, and in March, added the NF............still use the FM and "finish" with the NF as they seem to do better differently. The FM, I like for eyes, especially, lips and cheek. The NF for cheek, brow , jowl and neck....I also have my 20 yr old Connie Stevens Time Machine for when DH and I go on trips and use it in the car/hotel as it is battery operated. Also have the LightStim for quality of skin (not for lifting) ........really, it took using them religiously and that before /after was from 1 year's worth of treatment.

Will suggest that those that try these do a Before pic, b/c you think you see nothing sometimes, but it is really doing the job and working.

I am almost 63....lost 25 lbs and the face fell......really. These have really helped lift my face, but if you are not going to devote the time, save your money. I would just use the FM for now and see what happens b4 you invest in more...........

With using all these gizmos, one day I expect to wake up and look like the scene from Lon Chaney's "Bride of Frankenstein" with that shock of white hair standing straight up.............!

HTH.......ambersmom

Last edited on 9/16/2012

lol ambersmom,

Your skin really did look amazing !

Debbie

:)

Page 1 of 1