Back to School
34 Members and 10861 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

LightStim vs NuFace?

Started 1347051504.227 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1347483498.87 by BeautyAddiction

I'm thinking of sending the NuFace back. I've had it a month and don't see much difference. Now that the LightStim is out maybe that would be the best way to go for full face winkles.

"I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life" John 14:6

Page 1 of 2
Deb7771347051833.786929 PostsRegistered 6/25/2005

If they have another nu face tsv in the future , I think im going to buy it.

I also bought the TSV today (lightstim ) why not use both ? couldnt hurt .. lightstim for stimulating collagen and nu face for firming ?

Deb

:)

Gogos1347052123.003615 PostsRegistered 6/7/2006California
On 9/7/2012 Deb777 said:

I also bought the TSV today (lightstim ) why not use both ? couldnt hurt .. lightstim for stimulating collagen and nu face for firming ?

Deb

Yes it's suppose to be. But I've had it for a month and don't see much difference with the NuFace. Also with the NuFace you must use gel to make the product function. It's messy and if you hit a spot that didn't get quite covered it stings. Remember that are small electrical charges so it mini shocks if it hits an area without enough gel.

Deb7771347056267.9276929 PostsRegistered 6/25/2005
On 9/7/2012 Gogos said:
On 9/7/2012 Deb777 said:

Deb

Yes it's suppose to be. But I've had it for a month and don't see much difference with the NuFace. Also with the NuFace you must use gel to make the product function. It's messy and if you hit a spot that didn't get quite covered it stings. Remember that are small electrical charges so it mini shocks if it hits an area without enough gel.

did qvc give you 90 days to return ? if so , try it for that amount of time... If you think you wont use it , just return it ... I just hope I dont get lazy and put it in the drawer and forget about it lol

Deb

Nightowlz1347057244.5879203 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

The NuFace is for firming. So if you are looking for something more for wrinkles I would say order the LightStim. I love mine. I also ordered the NuFace & am on the fence with it. Not really see results like I have with the LightStim. I'm going to give it some more time.

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” Will Rogers

BeautyAddi­ction1347057786.4875701 PostsRegistered 6/8/2007NY
On 9/7/2012 nightowlz said:

The NuFace is for firming. So if you are looking for something more for wrinkles I would say order the LightStim. I love mine. I also ordered the NuFace & am on the fence with it. Not really see results like I have with the LightStim. I'm going to give it some more time.

I sent my lightstim back cause I really have no wrinkles and therefore saw no improvement. I ised it for almost 90 days. I do however have the beginning of jowls and turkey neck and have seen some improvement in that and in lifting in my brows. I have used it for 21 days on, not including the off days for 15-20 min each time. When the NuFace comes out with the LED attachment I may have more wrinkles and will purchase the attachment. Last edited on 9/7/2012

Last edited on 9/7/2012

OVER 60: SKIN - menopausal, dry, not sensitive, few eye wrinkles, mouth to chin (puppet) lines.
HAIR - dry, dyed, curly, frizzy shoulderr length/NOW STRAIGHTENED

Deb7771347058492.3876929 PostsRegistered 6/25/2005
On 9/7/2012 BeautyAddiction said:
On 9/7/2012 nightowlz said:

I sent my lightstim back cause I really have no wrinkles and therefore saw no improvement. I ised it for almost 90 days. I do however have the beginning of jowls and turkey neck and have seen some improvement in that and in lifting in my brows. I have used it for 21 days on, not including the off days for 15-20 min each time. When the NuFace comes out with the LED attachment I may have more wrinkles and will purchase the attachment. Last edited on 9/7/2012

I forgot about the led attachment ! ahhhhh

Deb

Save the W­hales1347059231.427766 PostsRegistered 4/1/2008

Just remember everyone these machines results are temporary!!! Once you quit using them everything all comes back!!!! I would save my money and take a vacation to DISNEYLAND and have all those nice memories!!!!

🌺🌺Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date!🌺🌺

BeautyAddi­ction1347059406.575701 PostsRegistered 6/8/2007NY
On 9/7/2012 Grandma-In-Maui said:

Just remember everyone these machines results are temporary!!! Once you quit using them everything all comes back!!!! I would save my money and take a vacation to DISNEYLAND and have all those nice memories!!!!

The Nuface is sometimes a pain to do, I will keep it up till I only have to do it for 2-3 x a week. Besides I've been to Disney already. Last edited on 9/7/2012

Last edited on 9/7/2012

OVER 60: SKIN - menopausal, dry, not sensitive, few eye wrinkles, mouth to chin (puppet) lines.

Imagination1347059504.5383 PostsRegistered 8/16/2012

SOLD OUT

mcall10201347059893.3931309 PostsRegistered 3/25/2007NJ
If you bought the new NuFace Trinity, they are coming out with an attachment you can purchase that is exactly like the Lite Stim. I am waiting patiently for it. Should be out soon

BeautyAddi­ction1347060437.4035701 PostsRegistered 6/8/2007NY
On 9/7/2012 mcall1020 said: If you bought the new NuFace Trinity, they are coming out with an attachment you can purchase that is exactly like the Lite Stim. I am waiting patiently for it. Should be out soon
Me too!

mcall10201347060776.731309 PostsRegistered 3/25/2007NJ
I don't know though I think the laser maybe better for wrinkles. I saw the before and after photos last week and they were quiete impressive

snowball1347061838.648373 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

Me too. I have the lightstim and then I will be able to use both at the same time then. One for each side of my face.

Deb7771347062818.626929 PostsRegistered 6/25/2005

Girls they sell a panel type led light , you dont need to buy two of them.. I think with the cost of two that would cover this large table panel.

http://www.hollywoodbeautysecrets.com/images/header_graphic.gif

http://www.hollywoodbeautysecrets.com/product_photos/LED_louisa_web.jpg

check it out

Deb

Last edited on 9/7/2012

Last edited on 9/7/2012

snowball1347063021.9178373 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

Hi Deb! I already have the Nuface Trinity and the Lightstim, so with this new attachment for the Nuface, I will have 2. Wish I knew about the one you mentioned earlier though.

BonnieBelle1347063354.02719221 PostsRegistered 4/13/2007

ITA with that!! Take a vacation or spend the money on a professional procedure that will really make a difference.

Deb7771347064625.6976929 PostsRegistered 6/25/2005
On 9/7/2012 snowball said:

Hi Deb! I already have the Nuface Trinity and the Lightstim, so with this new attachment for the Nuface, I will have 2. Wish I knew about the one you mentioned earlier though.

My daughter owns the panels.. I asked her if I can use it , since she isnt using it .. she said she would bring it next time she comes over ... she just moved and its packed away in some box, by the time she gets here Ill forget all about it lol.. so I did buy the TSV.. And I really want to try the NuFace !

Deb

snowball1347066098.5338373 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

Why not try the NuFace too. You can always return it after the 90 days.

csl-pvm1347066356.26177 PostsRegistered 8/17/2012
On 9/7/2012 BonnieBelle said:

ITA with that!! Take a vacation or spend the money on a professional procedure that will really make a difference.

Ditto. It's amazing how many women waste money on gimmicks that promise everything and do very little. Totally laughable. If these gadgets worked, plastic surgeons would be out of business.

Deb7771347066444.5676929 PostsRegistered 6/25/2005
On 9/7/2012 csl-pvm said:

Ditto. It's amazing how many women waste money on gimmicks that promise everything and do very little. Totally laughable. If these gadgets worked, plastic surgeons would be out of business.

I think they do use the lightstim in some salons/spas.. and I read they are offering it in a total body machine , kinda like a tanning bed.. that sounds pretty cool ! I would like to try that..

Deb

csl-pvm1347066446.777177 PostsRegistered 8/17/2012
On 9/7/2012 Gogos said:

I'm thinking of sending the NuFace back. I've had it a month and don't see much difference. Now that the LightStim is out maybe that would be the best way to go for full face winkles.

The only "Nu Face" you'll get is from PS, not from a gadget.

Nightowlz1347133660.969203 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

I like my LightStim & will continue using it. Still on the fence with the NuFace. I have already been to Disneyland & Disney World. I'm still going on Vacation too. I doubt I will ever have a professional procedure.

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” Will Rogers

baby 21347134945.261593 PostsRegistered 9/14/2011

I know the results are temporary and will decrease if you stop using the gadget; however, if I stop exercizing, the toning of my body will decrease also. Like exercizing the body, these gadgets are a lifetime commitment and I don't mind that because I have no intention of having surgery or fillers. Those may last longer but are also temporary and I've seen some horror shows of peiople who got carried away. I don't need a quick easy fix and I don't mind working for natural results. I actually enjoy using the gadgets. I am retired so I have plenty of time. LOL {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Gogos1347145337.277615 PostsRegistered 6/7/2006California
On 9/8/2012 baby 2 said:

I know the results are temporary and will decrease if you stop using the gadget; however, if I stop exercizing, the toning of my body will decrease also. Like exercizing the body, these gadgets are a lifetime commitment and I don't mind that because I have no intention of having surgery or fillers. Those may last longer but are also temporary and I've seen some horror shows of peiople who got carried away. I don't need a quick easy fix and I don't mind working for natural results. I actually enjoy using the gadgets. I am retired so I have plenty of time. LOL {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Well ladies, PS is also temporary. I had a refreshing eight years ago and I'm doing good. Most won't last this long or even close to ten years. I had the best guy in the nation and the President of Plastic Surgeon's and Cosmetic Surgery. Even the nurses looked at my stitches and marveled.

So maintenance of some type without surgery risks are good. I ended up in ICU. So if you can be satisfied with a GADGET then do it.

Exactly right baby2. If you don't exercise your body loses it's strength and its shape. Trust me I know. I'm in my last sixties.

Did they say the ETA for the LED attachment for the NuFace? {#emotions_dlg.closedeyes}

Gogos1347145654.37615 PostsRegistered 6/7/2006California
On 9/8/2012 baby 2 said:

Well ladies, shocker, shocker, PS is also temporary. I had PS eight years ago with one of the top men in the nation. I look good but not the same as after it was done to be sure. Surgery has risks. I ended up in ICU due to blood pressure complications. It's not like going to the grocery store and buying a loaf of bread OR buying a GADGET to maintain your appearance.

baby 2 you're exactly right, you don't exercise and you lose the tone and strength of your body. I know, I'm in my late sixties. If you've been ill at all and can't exercize it takes a toll on your body.

Does anyone know the ETA of the LED attachment?

Page 1 of 2