Just-Reduced Clearance
120 Members and 9394 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Josie Maran Cosmetics

Started 1326996901.627 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1327000033.47 by Shikoba
replies

Are this cosmetics are suitable for oily/combination skin? Never tried before...

Page 1 of 1
Shikoba1326996935.45399 PostsRegistered 12/28/2011

Im interest in her match foundation...

Breky1326998093.1772052 PostsRegistered 6/29/2008Connecticut Shoreline

I just received the e-mail for JM's TSV and ordered it in the fair/light. I am running low on her Argan Oil and love her lip products so for me this is a no-brainer. I can't help you with the matchmaker as I am looking forward to using it for the first time, but I can tell you that I only use the Argan Oil at night as it would be too oily for me to use during the day. I have combination/oily skin also, but at times my t-zone can be downright greasy, so I am curious to see how the matchmaker holds up to my t-zone. The color sticks are fun, I use them mainly for the cheek area and I love her glosses so am looking forward to the lip pot. And the powder looks interesting so all-in-all it looks like a good kit for me.

Pats

Shikoba1327000033.46799 PostsRegistered 12/28/2011
On 1/19/2012 Breky said:

I just received the e-mail for JM's TSV and ordered it in the fair/light. I am running low on her Argan Oil and love her lip products so for me this is a no-brainer. I can't help you with the matchmaker as I am looking forward to using it for the first time, but I can tell you that I only use the Argan Oil at night as it would be too oily for me to use during the day. I have combination/oily skin also, but at times my t-zone can be downright greasy, so I am curious to see how the matchmaker holds up to my t-zone. The color sticks are fun, I use them mainly for the cheek area and I love her glosses so am looking forward to the lip pot. And the powder looks interesting so all-in-all it looks like a good kit for me.

Pats

I received the same email,and it's look awesome,thank you for your advise!

Page 1 of 1