Christmas in July(R) Sale
124 Members and 11534 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Nerium AD

Started 1318891751.987 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1319042859.873 by BeautyChic

Ok ladies, who has used Nerium AD? A client of mine gave me this night cream to try but have been apprehensive. Any reviews yet?

Wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile to every living creature you meet :)

Page 1 of 1
lucy9922551318975566.0873 PostsRegistered 10/18/2011

I have been using this for a little over a week now. I am absolutely blown away by this product. I have suffered severe skin problems for over a third of my life, so am extremely picky and critical when it comes to what I use. The skin on my face is so very much softer after using it once at night for this short amount of time. I have also been using it on a small patch of eczema on my wrist, and have been able to see the red, scaly skin regenerate into a softer, less red patch of healthy skin. Please look into this product!

Last edited on 10/18/2011

Last edited on 10/18/2011

lyn in MI1318976051.01324349 PostsRegistered 4/29/2007SW Michigan
On 10/18/2011 lucy992255 said:

I have been using this for a little over a week now. I am absolutely blown away by this product. I have suffered severe skin problems for over a third of my life, so am extremely picky and critical when it comes to what I use. The skin on my face is so very much softer after using it once at night for this short amount of time. I have also been using it on a small patch of eczema on my wrist, and have been able to see the red, scaly skin regenerate into a softer, less red patch of healthy skin. Please look into this product!

...cut...


Heidi (lucy992255) - may I ask how long you've been a brand partner? The company web site is dated 2011.

eta: http://www.nerium.com/Opportunity.aspx

Last edited on 10/18/2011

Last edited on 10/18/2011

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
♥ Birman =^..^= Servant ♥

lyn in MI1318977192.31324349 PostsRegistered 4/29/2007SW Michigan

BeautyChic - I'd never heard of the company until your OP. I downloaded a copy of the ingredient deck for their age defying treatment for anyone who wants to check out the deck...

http://www.neriumsupport.com/downloads/neriumad_ingredients.pdf

eta: If anyone wants to go to the actual company's web site to get more info (rather than the brand partner's site), I've pasted the link below...

http://www.nerium.com/

Last edited on 10/18/2011

Last edited on 10/18/2011

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
♥ Birman =^..^= Servant ♥

lucy9922551318978130.93 PostsRegistered 10/18/2011
On 10/18/2011 lyn in MI said:


Heidi (lucy992255) - may I ask how long you've been a brand partner? The company web site is dated 2011.

eta: http://www.nerium.com/Opportunity.aspx

Last edited on 10/18/2011


Yes! I became a brand member last week, as I was immediately drawn to the company and how exceptionally well it is set up for brand partners as well as customers. A wonderful group of people in Bozeman Montana have been using Nerium AD for well over a month, and have been brand partners since September. Their results have been nothing short of amazing, and I am proud to be part of this wonderful team.

Last edited on 10/18/2011

Last edited on 10/18/2011

lyn in MI1318978488.81724349 PostsRegistered 4/29/2007SW Michigan

I appreciate your enthusiasm for this relatively new MLM company, however the QVC Community Standards state:

  • Use of these public areas for commercial purposes is prohibited. Do not use any Community features (including, but not limited to, video, forums, reviews, images, and profiles) to solicit funds, advertise, or solicit goods or services, or post third-party promotional material. Only use these public areas and Community features for non-commercial purposes.

eta: I assume since you just joined the boards today, you must be unaware of that.

Last edited on 10/18/2011

Last edited on 10/18/2011

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
♥ Birman =^..^= Servant ♥

scottygal1318985211.7831818 PostsRegistered 4/6/2006

Lyn, {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}....thanx.

lucy9922551318985972.2173 PostsRegistered 10/18/2011

Thank you Lyn, I was not aware of this policy until you stated it. Although I am new to the forum I am a long time QVC customer, so was very excited to see Nerium brought up here. I simply wanted to give people a direct link to the company site, in order to check out the product for themselves. I have removed my link from the original post, although it still remains within a quoted text underneath that so would have to be removed by that author. I certainly would not have posted it had I known it was against policy. I hope that anyone who wishes to try the product can find someone in their area who has access to it - as it really is wonderful.

Thank you!

Heidi

BellaCarro1318987747.347534 PostsRegistered 10/1/2011Atlanta

Lyn-Good detective workWink.

lyn in MI1319023767.09724349 PostsRegistered 4/29/2007SW Michigan
On 10/18/2011 scottygal said:

Lyn, {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}....thanx.


You're welcome, scottygal.

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
♥ Birman =^..^= Servant ♥

lyn in MI1319024249.7824349 PostsRegistered 4/29/2007SW Michigan
On 10/18/2011 lucy992255 said:

Thank you Lyn, I was not aware of this policy until you stated it. Although I am new to the forum I am a long time QVC customer, so was very excited to see Nerium brought up here. I simply wanted to give people a direct link to the company site, in order to check out the product for themselves. I have removed my link from the original post, although it still remains within a quoted text underneath that so would have to be removed by that author. I certainly would not have posted it had I known it was against policy. I hope that anyone who wishes to try the product can find someone in their area who has access to it - as it really is wonderful.

Thank you!

Heidi

You're welcome. The link you provided wasn't directly "to the company site". It was to your brand partner site and that's why it's against QVC's Community Standards. There are links directly to the company site in posts 3 and 4. I found several web sites accepting orders for the product, so I'm sure if anyone decides they'd like to buy it, they shoudn't need to seek out someone in their area, or sign up as a partner to acquire product.

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
♥ Birman =^..^= Servant ♥

lyn in MI1319024546.5124349 PostsRegistered 4/29/2007SW Michigan
On 10/18/2011 BellaCarro said:

Lyn-Good detective workWink.

There is a lot of info about this new MLM company online Smile.

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
♥ Birman =^..^= Servant ♥

BeautyChic1319042859.823154 PostsRegistered 3/9/2010California

Thanks Lyn! I didnt know this would cause such a stir!

Wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile to every living creature you meet :)

Page 1 of 1