New Holiday Decor
155 Members and 17860 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

MAC "Rebel" - Looking for a New Fall/Winter Lippie?

Started 1316791553.34 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1316803564.367 by bljed
replies

I just got MAC's "Rebel" lippy and I'm in love! I'm mid 50s, pale skin, green eyes. Usually I wear the standard pale pink with gloss or even in the summer, a cool fuschia lipstick that makes my eyes really stand out and brighten up my face. I was craving something bolder and newer for fall/winter and "Rebel" really fits the bill. Just wanted to pass it on. It's scary looking in the tube, so disregard your first impressions! It is the perfect deep fuschia/berry color that looks great alone and pair with a ton of my Buxom and MAC glosses. Here's the swatch info on Temptalia website: http://www.temptalia.com/mac-rebel-lipstick-review-photos-swatches

Page 1 of 1
anika1316795118.46546 PostsRegistered 11/8/2006

Thanks for the info and that's very pretty! Also the "Violetta" amplyfied color finish lipstick from MAC is my first and new favorite lipstick a deep fuschia purple color on me(I use it lightly and I am a Neutral pulling warm/TAN complexion, Tan in AC tarte) that lasts whole day with or without a gloss. I heard about it recently when I was looking for a wearable purple n this isn't available anywhere(not tried stores), purchased on e b a y for around 23 bucks but love the color!

bljed1316803564.3177164 PostsRegistered 1/29/2008

That is a very pretty lipstick!! I'd wear that shade and love those cool berry and rosey shades. My recent purchase has been Bobbi Brown spf 12 lipstick in Desert Rose. Its more of a daytime, subtle shade on my lips-just a hint deeper than my natural lipcolor.

Page 1 of 1