Back to School
140 Members and 11311 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Elizabeth Arden - Sale on Products

Started 1315931517.27 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1316117717.56 by owl magic
replies

Just fyi if you like Elizabeth Arden products, HSN has many of them on sale and free s/h.

You can't buy love but you can adopt it. Adopt, don't shop.

Page 1 of 1
Pugkisses1316099503.93787 PostsRegistered 11/3/2010

Don't use these products. They are tested on animals such as Lancome and other high end beauty products.

owl magic1316100258.907234 PostsRegistered 5/11/2011

I am not interested in any company that STILL tests their products on animals. It should be a thing of the past - HIGH- end companies just hit a new LOW! Elizabeth Arden and other companies that test on animals - shame on you! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

LipstickDi­va1316102273.29336915 PostsRegistered 4/22/2005On the Lake in Ohio

I'm not sure where you got your information regarding Elizabeth Arden testing on animals. They are not on PETA's list as testing and I also found the following:

Dear ,
Thank you for your recent inquiry concerning safety testing of Elizabeth Arden products. We appreciate your comments on this important issue.
Elizabeth Arden, Inc. shares your concern about the use of animals in safety testing and is committed to eliminating the need. Contrary to what you may have read or been told, we do not sponsor or perform any animal studies on our product formulations. This has been our policy since 1988.
To avoid the use of tests on animals, our product development work involves materials with well-established safety records and the use of extensive ingredient data bases. Our product safety testing also includes the use of non-animal studies, computer modeling and studies with human volunteers. As a result, we can take great pride in our product safety record.
Further, our ultimate goal is to eliminate the necessity for animal testing through our active support of our industry's sharing of scientific data and sponsorship of research programs to develop and validate non-animal alternatives for product testing.
We thank you, again, for the opportunity to clarify our position and hope you will continue to enjoy Elizabeth Arden products with confidence. If you have additional questions or comments you may contact us at 800-326-7337. It will be our pleasure to assist you.
Regards,
Lauren Ricci
Consumer Affairs
Elizabeth Arden, Inc.
309 South Street
New Providence, NJ 07974

You can't buy love but you can adopt it. Adopt, don't shop.

owl magic1316117717.347234 PostsRegistered 5/11/2011
On 9/15/2011 Queen of Posts said:

I'm not sure where you got your information regarding Elizabeth Arden testing on animals. They are not on PETA's list as testing and I also found the following:

Dear ,
Thank you for your recent inquiry concerning safety testing of Elizabeth Arden products. We appreciate your comments on this important issue.
Elizabeth Arden, Inc. shares your concern about the use of animals in safety testing and is committed to eliminating the need. Contrary to what you may have read or been told, we do not sponsor or perform any animal studies on our product formulations. This has been our policy since 1988.
To avoid the use of tests on animals, our product development work involves materials with well-established safety records and the use of extensive ingredient data bases. Our product safety testing also includes the use of non-animal studies, computer modeling and studies with human volunteers. As a result, we can take great pride in our product safety record.
Further, our ultimate goal is to eliminate the necessity for animal testing through our active support of our industry's sharing of scientific data and sponsorship of research programs to develop and validate non-animal alternatives for product testing.
We thank you, again, for the opportunity to clarify our position and hope you will continue to enjoy Elizabeth Arden products with confidence. If you have additional questions or comments you may contact us at 800-326-7337. It will be our pleasure to assist you.
Regards,
Lauren Ricci
Consumer Affairs
Elizabeth Arden, Inc.
309 South Street
New Providence, NJ 07974

If Queen of Posts is right and Pugkisses is wrong, I stand corrected!

Page 1 of 1