Better Than Black Friday
123 Members and 17886 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

JUST INCASE anyone ordered this - Beauty Bioscience RetinoSyn-45 Beauty Treatment & Daily Maintenance Serum

Started 1308255854.367 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1311690512.353 by JustWantBeautifulSkinn

I emailed the company with questions - expressing, pretty much.....that the presentation was lacking in DETAIL on how EXACTLY to use the product/s AND what can be used in the AM while on the 45 Day Program as well as the Daily Maintenance - here are the answers

OKAY so.......... your product in used ONLY at night with NOTHING else under or over top ... i am CLEAR on that

BUT......................

45 Day PROGRAM
1) while on the 45 day program what do I use on my skin in the morning since this is only used at night?
You would use a normal daily skincare routine. Mild cleanser, toner, moisturizer, eye cream avoiding any overly active products and most importantly use sunscreen, minimum SPF 15.

2) while on the 45 day program should I / can i use: scrubs, microdermabrasion, micro peels - any scrubbing, peeling etc at all OR not?
For optimal results we recommend that you do not.

DAILY MAINTENANCE
1) while on the Daily Maintenance program what do I use on my skin in the morning?
You would use a normal daily skincare routine. OK to return to products with more active ingredients.

2) while on the Daily Maintenance program should I / can i use: scrubs, microdermabrasion, micro peels - any scrubbing, peeling etc at all OR not?
You can.

MISC QUESTIONS
1) once using the Daily Maintenance serum ... is that ALL you use EVER or can you use other products too...???
If you feel the need for additional products that is fine.

2) while on the 45 day program AND when on the Daily Maintenance program what TYPE of a cleanser would you recommend: aha, bha, a, c, NO ACID cleanser...???
I would recommend a mild cleanser for while you are on the 45 day program, without actives.

RetinoSyn-45 is a nighttime beauty treatment and contains three phases. Use each phase for two weeks before moving up to the next phase. Within each phase, there are two steps with directions as follows:

After cleansing face, apply a pea-sized amount of Regeneration Complex to face avoiding direct contact with eyes. Next, apply a pea-sized amount of GFS Serum directly on top of the Regeneration Complex avoiding direct contact with eyes. Product can be used around the eye and lip area.

We recommend using a nightly moisturizer on top of RetinoSyn-45 if your skin begins to feel dry. If your skin feels sensitive, begin using the product every other night instead of every night until the treatment is finished.

Please discontinue use of all other active skin care products during your use of RetinoSyn-45 as results might be hindered. Please use a sunscreen during the day to protect your skin as your new youthful visage emerges.
I hope this answers your questions. Please let me know if there is any further information that you need.

I am thrilled that you are so excited about your purchase. I know you will love it and welcome and feedback that you might have

Page 1 of 1
Lowry831308256447.53401 PostsRegistered 8/15/2008

I watched part of one presentation of these products, because I'm always curious about new skin care lines. Diana and the vendor didn't even say what ingredients are in the products, or why they supposedly are so powerful. A serum that you can't buy unless you're buying another item? {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I know the ingredients are listed on the HSN website (I didn't pay too much attention to the details because I'm not interested in buying), but not all of us have computer access all the time. I like to hear about ingredients in an on-air presentation. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

JustWantBe­autifulSkinn1308257044.441399 PostsRegistered 11/13/2005
On 6/16/2011 Lowry83 said:

I watched part of one presentation of these products, because I'm always curious about new skin care lines. Diana and the vendor didn't even say what ingredients are in the products, or why they supposedly are so powerful. A serum that you can't buy unless you're buying another item? {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I know the ingredients are listed on the HSN website (I didn't pay too much attention to the details because I'm not interested in buying), but not all of us have computer access all the time. I like to hear about ingredients in an on-air presentation. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Hi - in the 1st email I sent I did express the LACK of information - active ingredients, inactive, what they are & do - ALSO the lack of information on EXACTLY how to use the products AND what to use AM and what to or not to use while using them BOTH the 45 Day Program & Daily Maintenance ETC....

I said there should have been MORE information then JUST seeing the before & afters and talking about "how strong & how effective they are & results" etc....

ALSO - I wish there was a before & after on the side of the model face - she said she used their product on ONE side & another quite good prdocut on the other for 6 weeks - there SHOULD HAVE BEEN pictures of that as well

They should have taken a photo of her full face of before - then a full face of the 1/2 using theirs & 1/2 face of the other

THAT would have been a GREAT comparision

Mary Lou was very gracious in her reply BOTH 1st & 2nd replies - I have nothing to lose AND the 60 days to try it... AND it's retinol so can't do anything but something HOW MUCH of something ??? we'll see

froid1308257638.113421 PostsRegistered 11/18/2004

I was awfully tempted by that presentation...hope you will keep us updated with reviews and progress reports once you start using the product!

ElvisShops1308274727.3534694 PostsRegistered 1/28/2007

The product is on backorder. I watched the presentation, too. :)

“When I feed the hungry, they call me a saint. When I ask why people are hungry, they call me a Communist.”
― Dom Hélder Pessoa Câmara, Brazilian archbishop

willdob31308275566.29310712 PostsRegistered 10/31/2010

Thanks for sharing the info.

I was tempted & would have ordered this if I hadn't just invested in another skin care product. If reviews are good I might try it in the future.

I could still use more clarification as to what is meant by "actives." Do they just mean retinol?

It seems to me the Daily Maintenence Serum should have been included in the kit. But I do not recall when it was supposed to be used.

I hope to hear good things about this.

brownie9171308280965.8834579 PostsRegistered 11/19/2004New England

I watched its debut on HSN and it was confusing. As posters noted, no exact info given on ingredients. I got the impression it was a retinol compound with some peptides and maybe some AHA. I don't know for sure though. [I didn't order -- I have plenty of skincare to get me into the autumn]. No matter, thanks for all this info to the o.p.!

lyn in MI1308309393.75724630 PostsRegistered 4/29/2007SW Michigan
On 6/16/2011 brownie57 said:

I watched its debut on HSN and it was confusing. As posters noted, no exact info given on ingredients. I got the impression it was a retinol compound with some peptides and maybe some AHA. I don't know for sure though. [I didn't order -- I have plenty of skincare to get me into the autumn]. No matter, thanks for all this info to the o.p.!

Ingredient decks are posted @ HSN.com, however some of the ingredients are cut off/missing on the right side of the margin.

Last edited on 6/17/2011

Last edited on 6/17/2011

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
♥ Birman =^..^= Servant ♥

straykatz1308684216.939004 PostsRegistered 6/13/2007

From what I understood...the daily one was designed to use each night AFTER you go through the 6 weeks phase...why would anyone want to buy something before doing the initial phase...that would be like waxing a floor without washing it first.

They also said they are powerful because of the combination of ingrediants and the 2 step application process ....did anyone else hear that?

Did any of you get your product yet?

@-->-->---

Eat less, move more, buy less, make more, stress less, laugh more, feel blessed, love more....find a quiet spot every day and breathe.

JustWantBe­autifulSkinn1308685313.771399 PostsRegistered 11/13/2005
On 6/21/2011 straykatz said:

I watched part of one presentation of these products, because I'm always curious about new skin care lines. Diana and the vendor didn't even say what ingredients are in the products, or why they supposedly are so powerful. A serum that you <em>can't</em> buy unless you're buying another item? {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I know the ingredients are listed on the HSN website (I didn't pay too much attention to the details because I'm not interested in buying), but not all of us have computer access all the time. I like to hear about ingredients in an on-air presentation. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

From what I understood...the daily one was designed to use each night AFTER you go through the 6 weeks phase...why would anyone want to buy something before doing the initial phase...that would be like waxing a floor without washing it first.

They also said they are powerful because of the combination of ingrediants and the 2 step application process ....did anyone else hear that?

Did any of you get your product yet?

YES.... 6 weeks program first THEN the Daily Maintenance. They NEVER said to buy OR use the Daily first OR if you don't want to do the 6 weeks use the Daily. ACTUALLY, they said NOT to buy the Daily if you're not doing the program....

the 6 weeks Program goes UP in strength... so 2 weeks on EACH 2 piece step

THEN to maintain the results use the Daily

The 45 Day Program & Daily are applied ONLY at night

I ordered the product - nothing to lose, has a 60 day return - which is perfect since you have to use each 2 step 45 day program for 45 days........

Mine is "out for delivery" TODAY - can't wait and am starting tonight

You siad it nicely: that would be like waxing a floor without washing it first

straykatz1308690658.4339004 PostsRegistered 6/13/2007

Hi Just....I'm anxiuos to hear your review. Keep me posted!!! I have really sensitive skin and was afraid to buy because I thought it might burn and then I'd be out shipping costs.....do you have sensitivity to facial products?...I'm hoping to find out if others with skin like mine have good results with little to no irritation/burning.....I will definately buy next time they are available if people with sensitive skin can use this. I don't recall skin types addressed in any of the shows but they were only 1/2 hour long so not much time for them to cover all the bases in their presentation.

Did you google the product and see the price on-line?....wowzer...pricey!!...so if it works then HSN is giving a good deal.

@-->-->---

Eat less, move more, buy less, make more, stress less, laugh more, feel blessed, love more....find a quiet spot every day and breathe.

JustWantBe­autifulSkinn1308693492.4031399 PostsRegistered 11/13/2005
On 6/21/2011 straykatz said:

Hi Just....I'm anxiuos to hear your review. Keep me posted!!! I have really sensitive skin and was afraid to buy because I thought it might burn and then I'd be out shipping costs.....do you have sensitivity to facial products?...I'm hoping to find out if others with skin like mine have good results with little to no irritation/burning.....I will definately buy next time they are available if people with sensitive skin can use this. I don't recall skin types addressed in any of the shows but they were only 1/2 hour long so not much time for them to cover all the bases in their presentation.

Did you google the product and see the price on-line?....wowzer...pricey!!...so if it works then HSN is giving a good deal.

Hi stray - the 3 levels are from say a low TO med TO high in range of strength - so your skin doesn't get a PUNCH of a strong product to dry out your skin, make it red & irritate it

FOR EXAMPLE: rather a product that is 25% of say Retina.... this is FOR EXAMPLE: 5% 2 weeks - 10% 2 weeks - 15% 2 weeks in strength - so it SLOWLY gets introduced to your skin AND actually MAY just be better for it

I am DEFINATLEY not sensitive at ALL!!! I done 30% TCA peels AND just back in February did a 30% TCA WITH AHA & BHA mix and did it myself AND 3 - 4 layers so it was pretty deep - deeper than I normally do

I also do nto worry when I do a microdermabrasion manual OR using a home device like I have (PMD) OR a scrub ..... just makes my skin look pinky, glowing & fresh

SO - I received my product TODAY just about an hour ago AND already used it HAVE SOME CNCERNS and actually emailed Mary Lou

HERE THEY ARE:

I just received my package from HSN... BOILING hot package AND contents EVER more

My concern is the ingredients being ship'd & delivered like this - products SHOULD NOT be under EXTREME heat or cold BUT the EXTREME heat is more my concern

BUT...... NEXT - I went to try it anyway ..... pumped, pumped, pumped AND pumped ACTUALLY kept pumping and NOTHING came out

FINALLY as much as i DO NOT like to open products exposing them to air, I opened it and what I could see into the bottle the prodcut looks THICK & dried out AND the bottle is NOT full...???

I scooped some onto the tip of the pastic to apply

I am not sure I am using products that BECAUSE of the heat will be effective AND also is the product supposed to look like that

Please advise

Last edited on 6/24/2011

Last edited on 6/24/2011

straykatz1309448806.3839004 PostsRegistered 6/13/2007

Checking back to see if there are anymore comments here. I see a few reveiws up on HSN.

@-->-->---

JustWantBe­autifulSkinn1309904396.4471399 PostsRegistered 11/13/2005

CURIOUS..........

How's everyone doing on the 45 day treatment? like / dislike / too early to tell...???

How did OR is your 1st 14 day treatment go? RESULTS?

How did OR is your 2nd 14 day treament gong? RESULTS?

ANY - is anyone alreay on the 3rd 14 treatment? RESULTS?

ANYONE on the DAILY MAINTENANCE yet? RESULTS?

ElvisShops1309920126.564694 PostsRegistered 1/28/2007
On 6/21/2011 JustWantBeautifulSkinn said:

SO - I received my product TODAY just about an hour ago AND already used it HAVE SOME CNCERNS and actually emailed Mary Lou

HERE THEY ARE:

I just received my package from HSN... BOILING hot package AND contents EVER more

My concern is the ingredients being ship'd & delivered like this - products SHOULD NOT be under EXTREME heat or cold BUT the EXTREME heat is more my concern

BUT...... NEXT - I went to try it anyway ..... pumped, pumped, pumped AND pumped ACTUALLY kept pumping and NOTHING came out

FINALLY as much as i DO NOT like to open products exposing them to air, I opened it and what I could see into the bottle the prodcut looks THICK & dried out AND the bottle is NOT full...???

I scooped some onto the tip of the pastic to apply

I am not sure I am using products that BECAUSE of the heat will be effective AND also is the product supposed to look like that

Please advise

Last edited on 6/24/2011

Did you receive any answers to your questions/concerns from the company?

“When I feed the hungry, they call me a saint. When I ask why people are hungry, they call me a Communist.”
― Dom Hélder Pessoa Câmara, Brazilian archbishop

zgirl1309933214.281039 PostsRegistered 5/5/2005

I was VERY tempted to purchase this but didn't. Please let us know your thoughts regarding this product. I hope you like it and are pleased with the results!

SPUD1311687325.8031 PostsRegistered 7/26/2011

How did you reach this company? I called the phone # on the website, and always get the machine, even during business hours. I left messages, no one has returned my calls. I sent emails to all three addresses listed on the site, and they were all returned to me undelivered- they had "permanent fatal errors". I am desperate to find out if it is ok to use this product if you have broken capillaries.... I ordered it but have not started to use it because after reading these messages, and ones on HSN I found out info that was NOT addressed in the presentation- like no scrubs, machines, etc. No products with "actives" etc- this causes me to worry that it will make my broken capillaries worse.

JustWantBe­autifulSkinn1311690512.291399 PostsRegistered 11/13/2005
On 7/26/2011 SPUD said:

How did you reach this company? I called the phone # on the website, and always get the machine, even during business hours. I left messages, no one has returned my calls. I sent emails to all three addresses listed on the site, and they were all returned to me undelivered- they had "permanent fatal errors". I am desperate to find out if it is ok to use this product if you have broken capillaries.... I ordered it but have not started to use it because after reading these messages, and ones on HSN I found out info that was NOT addressed in the presentation- like no scrubs, machines, etc. No products with "actives" etc- this causes me to worry that it will make my broken capillaries worse.

sales@beautybiosciences.com - Mary Lou

Page 1 of 1