TSV(R) Preview
60 Members and 8464 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Rave Review: M. Asam VINOLIFT Magic Finish Makeup

Started 1305231978.5 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1305303471.437 by BlackLabLover
replies

Hey girls - just wanted to give my 2 cents on this product.

I saw this demonstrated on TV and thought wow - that looks really nice - the models complexions looked flawless...so I HAD to try it.

Well I am PLEASANTLY surprised at how nice it really is. It a unique product, I used it as my foundation this morning, after my skincare but before my concealor and I love the results. Very smooth, silky, airbrushed look - which has lasted all day without any touchups at all!

Here's the actual info from the HSN website on it:Item: 963-683

Experience the magic of even and flawless-looking skin in an instant! The mousse-like makeup texture blends beautifully into your skin to help conceal uneven skin tone for a light, matte and natural-looking finish. You'll love the silky and smooth feeling it gives your skin.

Helps smooth the appearance of wrinkles, enlarged pores and imperfections

Provides a sunkissed, healthy-looking skin tone

Gives light to medium or full coverage, depending on application

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

~~My Black Lab is Smarter than your Honor Roll Student~~

Page 1 of 1
Icegoddess1305238321.621638 PostsRegistered 3/19/2010

Glad to know. When I saw the presentation I thought it looked too matte, making the model's skin look kinda old. But, she does tend to use oldre models anyway. How about scent? I can't wear the day and night cream because the scent is just too much for me (and it's just too rich).

BlackLabLo­ver1305300863.8871444 PostsRegistered 2/14/2007~Jersey Girl~

It's funny - I don't like Matte foundations but this one really doesn't look dry on the face, just silky and smooth.

I didn't notice any scent with this either which is a plus!

MotleyCrue­4EVA1305302983.793096 PostsRegistered 7/17/2009South of Baltimore

This sounds like a more expensive dupe for L'Oreal's Studio Secrets Professional Magic Smooth Souffle makeup, which came out sometime last year.

"Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option"

BlackLabLo­ver1305303471.4371444 PostsRegistered 2/14/2007~Jersey Girl~

Oh really, i've never tried the Loreal one before. I'll have to look into that one for a cheaper alternative. thanks

Page 1 of 1