Better Than Black Friday
61 Members and 16200 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Who has used the Dermawand?

Started 1304222357.637 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1304954256.543 by ok4ablonde2
replies

Shopnbc has a TTV today for a new stronger one...I am wondering if these help firm the skin and do they make your skin hot?..What results have you gotton from it?..Thank you!

Page 1 of 1
yoginono1304255987.767103 PostsRegistered 4/1/2011

Hi,

I have not used this but am interested as well.

JENLOVESTO­SHOP1304258426.077937 PostsRegistered 6/2/2006

I have the original one I purchased about 8 years ago and it still works. I also ordered the HRF one last night.

I wasn't consistent with the original one but I will say it worked on allergy (puffy) eyes fantastically as well as zapping those annoying little blemishes that can crop up time to time. Anything that stimulates circulation is going to be beneficial whether you do facial massage or use devices like the Isomers Nutritone, FaceMaster, etc.

Poodlepet21304264209.2773903 PostsRegistered 9/21/2006Punta Gorda Florida

I'm echoing Jen-same experience-and I ordered the new version: the original Dermawand gave instant but transient results. This one is boasting long term benefits.

You do feel a tingle-if you get it, start at the lowest setting and work your way up.

Some people in the past complained about the "smell"-to me, it always smelled like fresh air after a spring rain-I've never been sure what that complaint was about.

I've spent more on skin care gadgets-this is not a bad price at all, and I love what it's doing for the undereye area of the models they're using. It's worth the price for that alone. I'm looking forward to getting it!

Poodlepet

ok4ablonde21304948915.9078837 PostsRegistered 3/9/2009Midwest

Did anyone else get this? Mine arrived last week, and I'd tried the older Dermawand and saw no results at all with the old one. However, this new one is so much stronger it seems. I'm not sure if the older Dermawand was RHF like this one is - or if RHF is just the new buzzword with DW. I've been using mine 4 minutes each morning and each night, and I'm using it all the way on #9 on the dial. Wow does my face tingle with this one, I used the DW this morning 3 hours ago and I still feel the tingle. I see a difference, not so much in my pore size, since I already had small pores, but just an overall brightening to my face.

Last edited on 5/9/2011

Last edited on 5/9/2011

"We're all mad here." - The Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland

gojo1304949242.2033314 PostsRegistered 4/25/2006

I bought one a few years back and used it a few times but didn't notice anything. I'm going to dig it out and try it again! Thanks for reminding me I have it...

While we're talking about the face - has anyone ever tried "The Face Trainer". I guess HSN sold it for $199. It's a scarey looking thing - looks kind of like a ski mask. I saw it in the outlet marked down to $25 but I can't find it on HSN so I could see some reviews.

ok4ablonde21304954256.548837 PostsRegistered 3/9/2009Midwest
On 5/9/2011 gojo said:

I bought one a few years back and used it a few times but didn't notice anything. I'm going to dig it out and try it again! Thanks for reminding me I have it...

While we're talking about the face - has anyone ever tried "The Face Trainer". I guess HSN sold it for $199. It's a scarey looking thing - looks kind of like a ski mask. I saw it in the outlet marked down to $25 but I can't find it on HSN so I could see some reviews.

There's a poster on the HSN boards that swears by that Face Trainer, I think she goes by the name MarilynNC or something similar.

"We're all mad here." - The Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland

Page 1 of 1