TSV(R) Preview
118 Members and 12103 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Please introduce me to Isomers

Started 1298889324.76 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1300204626.907 by DMQlover

I read from this board there are Isomers R Pur, Isomers All-In-One, Isomers 3000, etc. Lyn and any Isomers user please educate me about this line. I don't know what to ask so I appreciate all input.

Page 1 of 1
lyn in MI1298896232.77724588 PostsRegistered 4/29/2007SW Michigan

Spina - I learned about Isomers back in '07 right here on the QBB, and I continue to use Isomers in my skin care routine to this day. I think a good place for you to start would be the following:

a) Join Isomers Forum - there is a ton of info there and the members are very helpful - click HERE to join.

b) Isomers provides "general routine" information HERE, and it includes product recommendations.

c) You can email Isomers directly with your complexion issues and they will respond with product recommendations based on your needs. You can email them @ contactus@isomers.ca.

d) You will also find info @ Isomers channel on blogtalkradio - HERE

Manuela will be back on shopNBC.com @ midnight on 3-7-11 and Isomers will be featuring their newest products that day.

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
♥ Birman =^..^= Servant ♥

Shelbelle1298930017.3134738 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

Isomers is a line with great integrity, Manuela uses only cutting edge, high tech ingredients, trust her to give you a good product!!!

lousgirl841298930454.62700 PostsRegistered 2/15/2008

I used to buy it all the time but like all beauty products - the claims are way more than the results. I have continued however, to use her HPUR serum. It is pure hyaularonic acid which is essential for the skin and body. The only place I know where to get it is from ShopNBC.

Spina1298955240.7259 PostsRegistered 1/7/2010

Thank you Lyn, Shelbelle, and lousgirl84. Sorry that I couldn't ask you specific questions because I am so confused about this line.

OK, I borrowed part of Lovemylabs' post. I can't say any better than what Lovemylab had said to Lyn:

"Isomers seems to have SO MANY products and they all sound like the ones I need LOL It seems like I would have a TON of brown little bottles to put on each night."

Last night, I watched the All-In-One Isomer TTV video (C400028 - $88.00 for a 16.9oz cleanser, 4oz Dream Cream, & 1.86oz Face Serum) from ShopNBC. Manuela and the Rep. kept mentioned something like if you buy this TTV kit, you eliminate of ... then they pulled out about 4-6 little brown bottles for each item on that kit (if I remembered correctly). My questions are:

- If I want to try Isomers, All-In-One Isomers TTV set is all I need?

- If I buy the All-In-One Isomers TTV set, then which Isomers bottles I don't need to buy? (so I don't wonder about these products when I check out Isomers website)

- What are the H Pur, One 3000, and Matrixyl series?

During the show, they introduced a half litter of Matrixyl 20% (C24200 - $187.87 for 16.9oz), but when they showed the before and after pictures of the model, the header of these pictures was Matrixyl 3000 instead of Matrixyl 20%.

- Are the Matrixyl 20% and Matrixyl 3000 the same?

- Do you recommend buying such a large bottle (16.9oz) for serum? I am worry about their shelf life.

Please help. TIA

While waiting for your answers, I will email Isomers, and look for the information you suggested.

<font size="2">Spina</font>

Lowry831298985912.8233395 PostsRegistered 8/15/2008

Spina,

(I don't want this post to get too long by quoting your last post.)

E-mailing Isomers is probably the best way to go. Yes, they do have a lot of products and it is confusing at first, but many of us have had excellent results from their products. (Nothing works for everyone.) If you give them very detailed information about your concerns, it will help them recommend the right products for you. They won't try to sell you the whole line. If you specifically want a minimal number of products, tell them that.

Good luck! Wink

lyn in MI1298987865.53724588 PostsRegistered 4/29/2007SW Michigan
On 2/28/2011 Spina said:

Thank you Lyn, Shelbelle, and lousgirl84. Sorry that I couldn't ask you specific questions because I am so confused about this line.

OK, I borrowed part of Lovemylabs' post. I can't say any better than what Lovemylab had said to Lyn:

"Isomers seems to have SO MANY products and they all sound like the ones I need LOL It seems like I would have a TON of brown little bottles to put on each night."

Last night, I watched the All-In-One Isomer TTV video (C400028 - $88.00 for a 16.9oz cleanser, 4oz Dream Cream, & 1.86oz Face Serum) from ShopNBC. Manuela and the Rep. kept mentioned something like if you buy this TTV kit, you eliminate of ... then they pulled out about 4-6 little brown bottles for each item on that kit (if I remembered correctly). My questions are:

- If I buy the All-In-One Isomers TTV set, then which Isomers bottles I don't need to buy? (so I don't wonder about these products when I check out Isomers website)

During the show, they introduced a half litter of Matrixyl 20% (C24200 - $187.87 for 16.9oz), but when they showed the before and after pictures of the model, the header of these pictures was Matrixyl 3000 instead of Matrixyl 20%.

- Do you recommend buying such a large bottle (16.9oz) for serum? I am worry about their shelf life.

Please help. TIA

While waiting for your answers, I will email Isomers, and look for the information you suggested.

Spina

H Pur = 100% Sodium Hyaluronic

One 3000 series is now called All-in-One

Matrixyl 20% is not Matrixyl 3000. Matrixyl 20% contains 10% Matrixyl and 10% Matrixyl 3000 in the formulation.

Shelf life = 2 years and I purchase the 1/2 liters and liters when I plan to use the product full body.

I can't recall all of the serums that are combined in the All-In-One, but Isomers could advise which serums it replaces. I also can't say whether the All-In-One trio is all an individual would need. I use two Isomers eye serums and neither was included in the All-In-One TTV.

Last edited on 3/1/2011

Last edited on 3/1/2011

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~

ok4ablonde21298987945.468837 PostsRegistered 3/9/2009Midwest

If you have a T J Maxx in your area, you may want to check out some of the Isomers items there. They probably don't have the same amount of actives, but the eye serum, the day serum and the night treatment are all working just as well for me as the pricier Isomers items sold at SNBC. Each item at T J Maxx is just $9.99.

For example, the eye treatment has the fast lift eye serum in it. The night treatment has a combination of retiniacin and R-pur. I don't recall what the day serum is besides the stem genesis ingredients, maybe the accelerated recovery serum, not sure.

"We're all mad here." - The Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland

Spina1299052932.5259 PostsRegistered 1/7/2010
On 3/1/2011 lyn in MI said:
On 2/28/2011 Spina said:

<em>"Isomers seems to have SO MANY products and they all sound like the ones I need LOL It seems like I would have a TON of brown little bottles to put on each night."</em>

Please help. TIA

Spina

H Pur = 100% Sodium Hyaluronic

One 3000 series is now called All-in-One

Matrixyl 20% is not Matrixyl 3000. Matrixyl 20% contains 10% Matrixyl and 10% Matrixyl 3000 in the formulation.

Shelf life = 2 years and I purchase the 1/2 liters and liters when I plan to use the product full body.

I can't recall all of the serums that are combined in the All-In-One, but Isomers could advise which serums it replaces. I also can't say whether the All-In-One trio is all an individual would need. I use two Isomers eye serums and neither was included in the All-In-One TTV.

Last edited on 3/1/2011

Thank you again Lyn. I emailed Isomers and here is their reply:

Dull skin - Australian Harvest Daily Cleanser
Large pores --- Pore Minimizer
Skin discoloration and age spots --- Retiniacin Age Diffuser
Deep Lines and wrinkles on my forehead --- Snapback Expression Line Tamer
Deep crow feet and lines around my eyes, which become more noticeable when I smile - All in One Complete Eye Firming Serum
Puffiness and circle under my eyes (but the skin under my eyes is not dark) --- D-puff Under Eye Formula
Lose skin under my eyes --- Re-Densify Eye Volufirming Formula
Fine lines and dehydrate skin without using moisturizer. My skin is not really firm --- One 3000 Complete Cream
Whiteheads on my cheeks, nose, and chin areas --- Australian Harvest Daily Cleanser and/or Daily Control Serum
Deep neckline around the neck --- Neck & Chin Firming Cream

Lots of little brown bottles :-)

Spina1299053417.27359 PostsRegistered 1/7/2010
On 3/1/2011 ok4ablonde2 said:

If you have a T J Maxx in your area, you may want to check out some of the Isomers items there. They probably don't have the same amount of actives, but the eye serum, the day serum and the night treatment are all working just as well for me as the pricier Isomers items sold at SNBC. Each item at T J Maxx is just $9.99.

For example, the eye treatment has the fast lift eye serum in it. The night treatment has a combination of retiniacin and R-pur. I don't recall what the day serum is besides the stem genesis ingredients, maybe the accelerated recovery serum, not sure.

I have lots of TJ Maxx in my area. I dropped by one real quick today on my way home. However, I didn't see any Isomers items there. Tonight when I re-read your post, I am not sure you meant TJ Maxx carrieds Isomers products, or you meant TJMaxx brand that has some similar ingredients Isomers has.

lyn in MI1299068628.16324588 PostsRegistered 4/29/2007SW Michigan

You're welcome, Spina. I absolutely LOVE the All-In-One eye serum (previously named One 3000 for Eyes). And TJ Maxx is selling the Isomers brand in some locations.

Snapback and Re-Densify Eye that Isomers recommended for you are brand new and will launch on shopNBC on 3-7.

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~

ok4ablonde21299085226.0938837 PostsRegistered 3/9/2009Midwest
On 3/2/2011 Spina said:
On 3/1/2011 ok4ablonde2 said:

I have lots of TJ Maxx in my area. I dropped by one real quick today on my way home. However, I didn't see any Isomers items there. Tonight when I re-read your post, I am not sure you meant TJ Maxx carrieds Isomers products, or you meant TJMaxx brand that has some similar ingredients Isomers has.

They carry a different line of Isomers. but it IS Isomers..it comes in cellophane wrapped boxes that say Isomers sideways on them. I didn't even notice them when I first looked in their health & beauty dept. I gave the shelves another glance and there they were right in front of my nose. I was looking for different packaging. The boxes are either a slate gray or a coppery brown. For some legal reason (?) they have to rename/reforumulate them slightly as to what is sold at Isomers direct and Shop NBC.

Last edited on 3/2/2011

Last edited on 3/2/2011

"We're all mad here." - The Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland

Spina129913650559 PostsRegistered 1/7/2010

Thank you Lyn and ok4ablonde2.

Lyn, I emailed Isomers again asking them the same questions I asked you guys here. Will see. I will also check for Isomers products at different TJMaxx.

Ok4ablonde2, thanks for clearing that up. I will go to couple TJMaxx this weekend, and really really look :-)

lyn in MI1299156365.5324588 PostsRegistered 4/29/2007SW Michigan

shopNBC has loaded the products for the upcoming shows on the 7th. You can access them HERE. You will need to click on the blue Shows icon (next to the items icon) first. I was snooping on the shopNBC site the other day and I think the TTV is item C400154.

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~

itsMe1299158771.2873743 PostsRegistered 5/1/2008Sunny South Florida
On 3/3/2011 lyn in MI said:

shopNBC has loaded the products for the upcoming shows on the 7th. You can access them HERE. You will need to click on the blue Shows icon (next to the items icon) first. I was snooping on the shopNBC site the other day and I think the TTV is item C400154.

Lyn, have you tried the R pur for face? Can you tell me about it?

I love the eye product, but don't know how it compares to the other Isomers eye products. Do you?

Don't know that the decadence does anything for me at all. I think this one is in your routine.... what does it do for you?

TIA

lyn in MI1299164530.60324588 PostsRegistered 4/29/2007SW Michigan

itsMe - I tried R Pur for Face several years ago, but my skin didn't like it. I don't use R Pur for Eyes. I use Fast Lift Eye Serum (upper eyes, including eyelids) and One 3000 For Eyes (under and outer eye area).

I decided to add the Decadence to my AM routine becuase it contains Preventhelia, and I wanted to see what improvments I'd see "under my skin" after 6 - 9 months of use. I won't know how my skin has responded until I get a Clarity Pro skin analysis. I'm looking forward to comparing the UV Damage and overall Complexion Health scores to my previous two analyses.

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~

itsMe1299166541.663743 PostsRegistered 5/1/2008Sunny South Florida

Thanks Lyn! I see no visible changes to my skin from using the Decadence. Please post your results when you get them.... I'm very interested!

DMQlover1300204626.8734 PostsRegistered 8/20/2010

I used the Isomers Snapback Expression Line Tamer for the first time this morning. I'm not sure what it's supposed to do. There's not much information at all that came with it as to what it's supposed to do. It's not a skin tightener - I don't feel it tightening. So is it supposed to be a long-term use product that will EVENTUALLY tame the lines? No indication of that in their literature either. I feel like I ordered it too quickly on the raving that was done when it was shown on ShopNBC. I have other products that tighten and DO actually soften the lines around my eyes a bit, but I see nothing after applying the Snapback. I wish Isomers would better describe this product as to what it's supposed to actually do. I'm considering sending it back because right now I'm disappointed.

Page 1 of 1