Creede Silver Sale
127 Members and 11479 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Sebamed @ Costco Warehouse (in store).

Started 1298746768.913 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1298824767.383 by katz1
replies

I saw this line at Costco today. They had body washes, hand creams, shampoos, moisturizers etc plus baby products.

I tried the hand cream and it does has a slight scent, nothing unpleasant and left a nice feeling to my hands.

The SA said the products sell for $20.00 each but there was an in store special of packages including buy 4 pay $25.00 and I think one package was for 5 products for $34.99.

Any feedback on these products?

:)

Page 1 of 1
katz11298759775.5373897 PostsRegistered 12/30/2009

I like these products a lot. They are PH balanced and I think that is always good. I have used the face and body wash for a couple years and a part of my daily wash that I mix with my OCM.

Have used the lotion. It works but don't expect this real slick feeling to the skin because it soaks in. I think it smells good. Have tried the shampoo, hand cream (this is good) and bar soaps. I can't think of anything bad about them to tell you.

I use the feminine wash also. I also have some facial moisturizers I ordered from SebaMed site. Again good, just different then what we are use to feeling on our skin. I guess because it is Ph balanced it soaks in and you don't get that normal super moist feeling but not dry either. sorry I am all over the place in describing it.

We do repurchase the products. I think that is the most telling for us.

SilentDance1298822038.46714783 PostsRegistered 10/20/2008Location, location, location!

I thought the scent was light on the hand cream but it turned out to be a little heavier than I thought. It's not an unpleasant scent and tolerable for me but then again it was on my hands and not on my face so I am not sure how I would feel about that. I washed my hands a few times and the scent remained, fragrances should work like this. lol

I really liked the hand cream, it made my hands feel real soft. I have so much stuff to use up now but I will consider this hand cream for purchase when I run out of what I have.

Katz, I don't think I saw a feminine wash there yesterday but if it's based on the same PH balance as the other products that would be an excellent product to have. I will check this out next time I go.

katz11298823841.733897 PostsRegistered 12/30/2009

SilentDance, I ordered the feminine wash from their web site. You probably wont find it as a standard product any of the places that carry SebaMed. We found SebaMed at a little German import store and have yet to catch it at Costco. Costco has a huge kit they sell on line but so far my Costco hasn't had it in store.

I will tell you that all their products are scented. I have only purchased the "for sensitive skin" and still fragranced. I don't wear perfume so it never battled against anything I had on. I was in the ER one night and the attending nurse told me I smelled good and it was the SebaMed lotion.

I don't think the actual face creams I have smell perfumey like the body products do.

SilentDance1298824657.3314783 PostsRegistered 10/20/2008Location, location, location!
On 2/27/2011 katz1 said:

SilentDance, I ordered the feminine wash from their web site. You probably wont find it as a standard product any of the places that carry SebaMed. We found SebaMed at a little German import store and have yet to catch it at Costco. Costco has a huge kit they sell on line but so far my Costco hasn't had it in store.

I will tell you that all their products are scented. I have only purchased the "for sensitive skin" and still fragranced. I don't wear perfume so it never battled against anything I had on. I was in the ER one night and the attending nurse told me I smelled good and it was the SebaMed lotion.

I don't think the actual face creams I have smell perfumey like the body products do.

I noticed the package of shower washes in the aisle and when I got to the end of the aisle there was a demonstration of the products, so it was demonstration weekend for them. lol I should have smelled the face products and the man handed me some but I didn't want to like it because I have to get through what I have so I declined, now I'm sorry I didn't. I'm keeping this all on the back burner for now because I know eventually I'll having to start buying again. I doubt I would order that complete set on line so I'm hoping eventually they carry the products in the store. They have way too much Oil of Olay and Borghese in the store now.

Thanks for the info and I will be looking into the feminine wash.

katz11298824767.3833897 PostsRegistered 12/30/2009

Your welcome. Have a great Sunday.

Page 1 of 1