TSV(R) Preview
26 Members and 11949 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Any Reviews on Taya Haircare from HSN

Started 1298124757.243 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1298419315.74 by Tricolor

Ladies,

Those of you that purchased Taya Haircare recently on HSN please post your reviews of this line.
Looks very interesting!
Wondering if the deep conditioning mask might be something I would like for my very dry frizzy hair.

TIA
Sunshineflower

Page 1 of 1
Tricolor1298139056.4675275 PostsRegistered 4/19/2010Pittsburgh Suburbs

I bought the 3 piece set of shampoo, cond., and styling product. For some reason I cannot post reviews on HSN. It tells me that I did not purchase the product, therefore I cannot post. Well anyway I like the product. Very similar to Ojon I must say. The mask is getting good reviews. The shampoo and conditioner seem to work well on my thick, coarse hair. The styling product does not have clear directions. I think it is to be used on dry hair. The fragrance is not really appealing, but that has been said of Ojon too. Hope this helps.

64 years old
Retired RMA
Dry medium skintone
Blonde highlights
Dry thick coarse hair

Subject1298139299.4911269 PostsRegistered 2/24/2007

I have the mask and the leave in product in the box waiting to try. I went to HSN to read reviews- not great reviews so far. Most complain about the lingering smell. I am on the fence to try or just return them. The prices are fair to good. That is what made me choose to go ahead and order before they sold out. If I try them tonight- I will report back to you.

Last edited on 2/19/2011

Last edited on 2/19/2011

NickiML1298140107.3931620 PostsRegistered 1/28/2005Plantation, FL

My friend purchased the hair mask and likes it very much. :-)

Nicki

JMFINLEY0011298154189.118887 PostsRegistered 12/23/2004Wisconsin

I am very interested in the hair mask!!!!!

55 yrs old,combo skin/w oily tzone
med golden tan complexion-no wrinkles yet ,but dark under eye circles,med brown hair with caramel highlights and brown eyes!dry fine hair but better with WEN!

Subject1298225139.0311269 PostsRegistered 2/24/2007

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!! I put the mask in my dry hair this morning. It does NOT smell bad at all- MUCH less offensive( if you would call it that) than Ojon. I am going to leave it on until this afternoon and then shampoo out. I will style it and dry it tomorrow morning. I will update Tuesday morning on my opinion of how well it works. By the way I have long color treated dry/damaged hair.

Tricolor1298237144.335275 PostsRegistered 4/19/2010Pittsburgh Suburbs

Thank you Newport. My Ojon Restorative Tx is just about gone; may try this. Will await your report. I have short, thick coarse, color treated hair. Oh dear what we do to ourselves to remain gorgeous.Cool

64 years old
Retired RMA
Dry medium skintone
Blonde highlights
Dry thick coarse hair

Paperdolly1298237677.041207 PostsRegistered 3/13/2010Wisconsin
I have short, ultra light blonde hair. Bought the mask, shampoo and conditioner. Love that the mask is applied to dry hair...makes it more convenient. Left it on for five hours, and then rinsed, shampooed and conditioned in the shower. The scent is very pleasant; reminds me of Aveda. Made my hair very, very shiny but not weighted. Really looks and feels healthy just with one use. We'll see how it goes after a week or so.

Proud volunteer for the Wisconsin Adopt A Golden Retriever Rescue and momma to Lucy, Striker, Sophie, Lilly & Ransom

Tricolor1298238698.475275 PostsRegistered 4/19/2010Pittsburgh Suburbs
On 2/20/2011 Paperdolly said: I have short, ultra light blonde hair. Bought the mask, shampoo and conditioner. Love that the mask is applied to dry hair...makes it more convenient. Left it on for five hours, and then rinsed, shampooed and conditioned in the shower. The scent is very pleasant; reminds me of Aveda. Made my hair very, very shiny but not weighted. Really looks and feels healthy just with one use. We'll see how it goes after a week or so.

Thank you for your post. Sounds good to me plus costs less than Ojon.

64 years old
Retired RMA
Dry medium skintone
Blonde highlights
Dry thick coarse hair

Subject1298385287.85311269 PostsRegistered 2/24/2007

UPDATE: My results of using the mask and leave in styling cream:

I have to admit- I found no magical difference with this hair mask. IT DOES NOTSMELL UNUSUAL OR HAVE A LINGERING SMELL AT ALL. Just the usual fragrance- Actually much Less strong than Ojon. But, as far as conditioning- my hair was no different than if I had used Ojon or something else. Rather disappointing.... Would I buy again? Not based on how it worked- but - if you are using Ojon and paying more- I WOULD buy it in place of the Ojon to save $$money. As far as the leave in styling cream- I would not purchase that again. It just did not do anything that I could see. I have long hair and had to use a lot to cover it all. My hair was no different over all from using this line.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Tricolor1298419315.7335275 PostsRegistered 4/19/2010Pittsburgh Suburbs
On 2/22/2011 newport said:

UPDATE: My results of using the mask and leave in styling cream:

I have to admit- I found no magical difference with this hair mask. IT DOES NOTSMELL UNUSUAL OR HAVE A LINGERING SMELL AT ALL. Just the usual fragrance- Actually much Less strong than Ojon. But, as far as conditioning- my hair was no different than if I had used Ojon or something else. Rather disappointing.... Would I buy again? Not based on how it worked- but - if you are using Ojon and paying more- I WOULD buy it in place of the Ojon to save $$money. As far as the leave in styling cream- I would not purchase that again. It just did not do anything that I could see. I have long hair and had to use a lot to cover it all. My hair was no different over all from using this line.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Thank you Newport for your comments. I used the shampoo and conditioner again today ( have used about 4 times) and do like that. My hair is due to get highlighted so I feel the shine is fading. This shampoo and conditioner seemed to revive the color a little. I agree the styling cream is no big deal and do not like the smell.

64 years old
Retired RMA
Dry medium skintone
Blonde highlights
Dry thick coarse hair

Page 1 of 1