TSV(R) Preview
129 Members and 15772 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Question about Signature Club A Argan oil - anyone use this..?

Started 1290833076.35 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1291352393.977 by scraggy
replies

Hello everyone, I have watched S Club A, and listened to Adrienne (sp) go on about her cosmetics for years, and this evening i thought, i wonder what her Argan oil is like, also her 5 essentials cream, what a thought to have one jar that does it all...???? could that be {#emotions_dlg.blink} sooo i thought let me ask the ladies on the Q and see what everyone has to say. TIA {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I am so tired off all my bottles, woould love to simplify "somehow"..!

Page 1 of 1
Irshgrl312­011290833471.80714766 PostsRegistered 3/14/2006

I am an esthetician. Her products contain very little argan oil. How many products are you using currently?

Irshgrl312­011290833910.60314766 PostsRegistered 3/14/2006

There really isn't a need for all these creams that people are selling. At night I will give you my regime. After I cleanse I use either an AHA (I use Paulas Choice 8% gel) I alternate that with Retin A 3x's a week. After that I use argan oil and my moisturizer. I also use Paulas Choice moisturizer because she has a great inexpensive line that is full of antioxidants. She also doesn't package her moisturizers in a jar. Jar moisturizers that have antioxidants are useless after about a month because any retinols or antioxidants lose their efficacy when they hit the air so often. I also use her moisturizers for an eye cream. Eye creams are absolutely not necessary at all. In the morning I cleanse, use a BHA (again PC 2% liquid) argan oil and an SPF. That is it. That is all you need. If your interesed in argan oil I would suggest a pure argan oil as SCA contain very little. Shea Terra or Josie Maran (who is kind of pricey) make good ones.

scraggy1290841688.62300 PostsRegistered 7/3/2010

Hi Irishgrl...thank you for that, i will not buy her stuff. {#emotions_dlg.blink} I do have JM Argan oil, and what i have is a lot of Isomers serums etc, and got dragged into the Pericone line, i may be able to return the second duo i bought. I suppose i am hoping for a miracle in a bottle, when i know full well that botox and fillers are the only things that truly work. I am almost 60 and i think that Isomers has not been bad overall, just so many serums, need to work my way through them, and fell into the "large" bottles trap, i will have to live a long time before i get thorough them. Thank you again for the info on your routine. I am getting jowels and i don't think there is a cream that can help with them...sad as i hate the look of them..{#emotions_dlg.mad}

Txblond1290862767.21717 PostsRegistered 3/3/2007

Scraggy - I am older than you & am really liking Avon's new night cream in the Platinum Line. Have used it nightly for a couple of months & I can definitely see a difference in my jawline . Looks more contoured, so I will stay with it. It's pricey on their website, but I got mine from e-bay.

saversmom1290863405.8235806 PostsRegistered 5/10/2009

I truly like the two essential creams in one container also. Sig Club A works for me.

I used Dr. Denese for some time also.

I have found that my skin likes a little change now and again.

I suppose there is something good for each of us, but, we have to find it.

I think most lines will help keep skin in a better condition than using nothing. If you are taking the time to use something, you are treating your skin well. Also, I like the idea of kits from various lines. Everything is there that is needed.

I also have some argon oil items. They are doing their job efficiently.

Best of luck to you. Don't worry if your face has changed somewhat with time. You are not alone. These products truly do help the contour of the face.

chisos1290865323.66142 PostsRegistered 11/1/2010

I have used SCA's 5 Essentuals cream and liked it. However, it is one of the few things that breaks my skin out. I have not tried the Argon oil. I am 56 and did not get good results from Paula's Choice....Have you tried the Philosophy Miracle Kit? I am using that with very good results...

Meriyama1291295790.13270 PostsRegistered 4/12/2009The Pacific Northwest

I tried the 5 essential cream it gives very small results. Her argon was very greasy with no results. I get my pure 100% pure argon oil from argonoilandmore.com. You can get 4 oz. for the price of Josie Marin's.

scraggy1291352393.977300 PostsRegistered 7/3/2010

Thanks for the advice ladies.....!! Today i have decided to simply use what i have, (could take me 2 life times i kid you not {#emotions_dlg.scared} ) I suddenly had this "light bulb" moment...which was, I am sick to death of paying soo much money and getting almost no results, this lady is jumping off the gravy train....i am going to try and at least save money, there i know i WILL see a result...{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} What does work is botox and fillers...so will stick with those twice a year..!! and will try very very hard, to not buy any more "stuff"....!

Page 1 of 1