Just-Reduced Clearance
126 Members and 17876 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Has anyone seen Robin McGraw, Dr. Phil's wife, recently?

Started 1288308510.27 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1288586801.953 by Latindoll

I tuned into the show today for the first time in a long while and was shocked by her appearance. I hardly recognized her. I knew she had a brow lift, porcelain veneers and used botox and fillers but now her entire face looks different. I think she had a nose job but something else is different. I was really stunned. Also appeared to be wearing very dark extensions which surprised me because her own hair was so pretty. I always thought she was very attractive and am surprised at this new look.

Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 4 Next
hulagirl1288309177.4937465 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

No.....you must be mistaken........it has to be her bio-identical hormones!Wink

never give­s up1288309438.703128 PostsRegistered 2/12/2010
On 10/28/2010 hulagirl said:

Thanks for the good laugh! You made my day.

hulagirl1288309559.5377465 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004
On 10/28/2010 never gives up said:

Seriously though, if I had her money, I'd be doing it all myself.........this getting old c rap is for the birds!!

KimberlyD1288318408.643772 PostsRegistered 11/26/2006
On 10/28/2010 never gives up said:

Seriously though, if I had her money, I'd be doing it all myself.........this getting old c rap is for the birds!!

I am with you on that one!!

Twins1288320158.882559 PostsRegistered 7/31/2007Chicago

She's SO beautiful, and don't know if you remember the show when she was on The Doctors, but showed all of her 'beauty tips, without going under the knife. A lot of them were at the derm, like lasers, fillers, etc. and she was really honest. I appreciated her for that!

Sharon

Mix-n-Match1288320674.35658 PostsRegistered 3/24/2007S. Central Pa.
On 10/28/2010 Twins said:

She's SO beautiful, and don't know if you remember the show when she was on The Doctors, but showed all of her 'beauty tips, without going under the knife. A lot of them were at the derm, like lasers, fillers, etc. and she was really honest. I appreciated her for that!

Sorry, but I don't feel Robin's any more honest about having things done surgically than some other celebrities who've stated they've never gone under the knife, when it's obvious they have been. I believe she's had alot more done to her face than meets the eye.

Jeanne R1288320766.8634788 PostsRegistered 7/5/2010

she is really cool , and i like her beauty

glorybe1288321808.7372714 PostsRegistered 9/25/2007
On 10/28/2010 Mix-n-Match said:

Sorry, but I don't feel Robin's any more honest about having things done surgically than some other celebrities who've stated they've never gone under the knife, when it's obvious they have been. I believe she's had alot more done to her face than meets the eye.

ITA with MnM, have watched the show since it first started and Robin's looks have changed drastically in that amount of time. She now looks like the rest of Hollywood women, has had a lot of work done IMO. Too bad, she used to be so much more natural/attractive.

scraggy1288322011.047303 PostsRegistered 7/3/2010

I dont watch that show much, but had thought her teeth looked weird, like they were someone else's teeth...just not right, and u could see she has had stuff done, i don't like when people look "weird"...now on Oprah if any of you saw Jane Fonda on there, now THAT is a good face lift or whatever, she is quite frank about having work done, she is 72, has a figure to die for, and looks "normal" was lovely to see a "normal" celebrity, as i find it so off putting the way everyone looks so "weird" {#emotions_dlg.scared} If i had the money i would do everything possible to get rid of the wrinkles and drooping garbage that is going on..simply horrible..! BUT i would not want to look "weird"

Daysdee1288328014.65719262 PostsRegistered 1/23/2007
On 10/28/2010 glorybe said:
On 10/28/2010 Mix-n-Match said:

ITA with MnM, have watched the show since it first started and Robin's looks have changed drastically in that amount of time. She now looks like the rest of Hollywood women, has had a lot of work done IMO. Too bad, she used to be so much more natural/attractive.

I watch the show often and agree that her looks have changed drastically. That isn't just some fillers and good night creams!

scraggy1288328823.297303 PostsRegistered 7/3/2010

No this is not fillers and creams...this is a bloody train wreck in my opinion...blows my mind when people with money do this stuff...maybe they are "blind" and cant see how awful they look..{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} hey thats the upside to not having money, we all are not going to look weird YIP...only old...ooonly kidding...Wink weee shall age gracefully, with small little amounts of botox and a filler here and there...!

Bella HS1288329437.988076 PostsRegistered 12/17/2007East Hampton, NY
On 10/28/2010 scraggy said:

I dont watch that show much, but had thought her teeth looked weird, like they were someone else's teeth...just not right, and u could see she has had stuff done, i don't like when people look "weird"...now on Oprah if any of you saw Jane Fonda on there, now THAT is a good face lift or whatever, she is quite frank about having work done, she is 72, has a figure to die for, and looks "normal" was lovely to see a "normal" celebrity, as i find it so off putting the way everyone looks so "weird" {#emotions_dlg.scared} If i had the money i would do everything possible to get rid of the wrinkles and drooping garbage that is going on..simply horrible..! BUT i would not want to look "weird"

Jane Fonda had just the right amount to freshen her up at least 15 years less than her age....and so natural. With that work she'll be good for at least another 8 years or so. Couldn't believe the terrific job they did on the lower part of her face to take care of her neck...and she has the body to go with it that's why it all works. Can't believe she and Joan Rivers are the same age...ugh!

Last edited on 10/28/2010

Last edited on 10/28/2010

AngelLove21288351713.6372666 PostsRegistered 3/2/2007

blackbelt, you need to take your sweet pill for the day.

winamac1288351927.52719053 PostsRegistered 8/21/2005Carmel, Indiana

I rarely see her or the show, but I think she's very pretty. I do think she's had quite a bit done, but she doesn't look freakish.

Sunshine K­ate1288352585.69712443 PostsRegistered 11/13/2006The Beautiful Mountains & Western Sky

She's an attractive lady, but I can tell she's had a whole lot of work done. I think it would be nice if ladies would just take good care of themselves and age gracefully.

She looks good for her age, but so did 72 year old Ali McGraw on Oprah a week or two ago. She hasn't had anything done, she has aged gracefully and looks good too.

You can put on a new book cover, but the pages are still old.

Respectfully ~
Kate

snowball1288352862.3038499 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

She totally has had work done. Dr. Phil sickens me when he makes comments that Robin has never had any plastic surgery! You can clearly see that she has. Her teeth look too big for her, her face is so tight and her eyes are lifted slanted. Don't lie to us and say that it is from lasers and stuff. I just don't like her at all and I am not jealous.

Right, she looks that way from lasers and creams. She has no sagging whatsoever!!!

Mix-n-Match1288360792.553658 PostsRegistered 3/24/2007S. Central Pa.
On 10/29/2010 snowball said:

She totally has had work done. Dr. Phil sickens me when he makes comments that Robin has never had any plastic surgery! You can clearly see that she has. Her teeth look too big for her, her face is so tight and her eyes are lifted slanted. Don't lie to us and say that it is from lasers and stuff. I just don't like her at all and I am not jealous.

Right, she looks that way from lasers and creams. She has no sagging whatsoever!!!

Dr. Phil himself has had surgical enhancements. Take a good look at his eyes....he's definitely had both upper and lower eyelids done, and either lypo to his neck or a neck lift.

france541288361604.313239 PostsRegistered 1/29/2010

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}She is an attractive lady.... I don't get to watch much TV period.... but, saw her a few times and she looks very pretty always... so what if she had work done.Smile

Life is too short to sweat the small stuff!

Mix-n-Match1288361784.36658 PostsRegistered 3/24/2007S. Central Pa.
On 10/28/2010 Jeanne R said:

I also feel Robin looks good, though why are celebrities so afraid to admit they've had more done then fillers, botox and layser treatments? We'd all have alot more respect for them if they could just admit to the truth as Jane Fonda, and Joan Rivers have done. There's no shame in the truth. One may say it's none of our business, and that's true, but when they go on national tv and state we've only had this or that done, they're telling their audience that fillers, botox and laysers will have you looking 20 yrs. younger, which is simply not the truth.

smhr661288367386.542384 PostsRegistered 9/5/2010Laid Back and Mellow Small Town USA

You have to keep in mind, Robin McGraw is married to a money man. Not only that, she's in the spotlight too! I give her credit for gushing over a new grand child, and doesn't seem to mind playing the granny role. She gives grandmothers a new perspective on sexy.

mature, dry, sensitive, makeup optional skin. keep it healthy with NIA24, MD Forte, physical sunscreen and Fancl cleanser.

OCGurl1288367527.1477554 PostsRegistered 8/2/2007Palm Desert, CA
On 10/29/2010 Mix-n-Match said:
On 10/28/2010 Jeanne R said:

<br />

I also feel Robin looks good, though why are celebrities so afraid to admit they've had more done then fillers, botox and layser treatments? We'd all have alot more respect for them if they could just admit to the truth as Jane Fonda, and Joan Rivers have done. There's no shame in the truth. One may say it's none of our business, and that's true, but when they go on national tv and state we've only had this or that done, they're telling their audience that fillers, botox and laysers will have you looking 20 yrs. younger, which is simply not the truth.

i agree - just admit it - - who really cares if they have had work done, what i dont like is them telling the public (us girls) how to age over 50, au natural when they get work done. Making $$ off their books when its not truthful. So ridiculous, just admit it.

luvmyteddy1288368185.6838969 PostsRegistered 9/4/2010Royals/Chiefs

It was only a matter of time.

Must love dogs and cats

rockNroll1288368837.287260 PostsRegistered 3/15/2010Pittsburgh, PA

I always think it is a shame when people change their appearance as though it is something they have to do because they are in the spotlight all the time. It is so unnatural and I wish Robin didn't. Oh well, she still looks amazing.

never give­s up1288371052.653128 PostsRegistered 2/12/2010

I guess it's a matter of personal taste when someone has crossed the line from enhancement to overkill. To me, Robin was much more attractive when she used the fillers and touch up procedures. Now, I think she is starting to look strange.What was wrong with her old nose and why the harsh black extensions when her own hair was so pretty. Another case was Victoria Principal whose ex was a plastic surgeon who did very conservative work on her every few years and kept her looking gorgeous. I was so sad the last time I saw her she had cheek implants or something which gave her the Joker look which so many of them have.

I suppose if money is no object it is tempting to keep pushing the envelope but at some point it seems to reap diminishing returns. And I agree that Jane Fonda had a genius who knew what he was doing. He addressed the sagging but didn't try to resculpt her face so the results are so much more believable.

LarryLund1288371263.06193 PostsRegistered 3/14/2010

She uses Androcco oil

Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 4 Next