Fall Fashion Days
12 Members and 9364 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Clarisonic Battery Charge

Started 1287583007.433 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1287613176.9 by bruingirl
replies

I started using my Clarisonic Plus around Sept. 23 (not quite a full month yet), and use it on my face once a day. Counting the initial charge, it is right now on the base for its 3rd charge. Additionally, I've yet to hear the "low battery" warning tone the instructions say will ring after the last use before there's no charge left.

Is anyone else experiencing short battery charges?

Page 1 of 1
misspammie1287583270.12712153 PostsRegistered 3/14/2010now in Virginia

I've had mine for years and no problem. I use it once a day in the evening, and put it back on the base. It's there all the time, except when using it once a day. I've even taken it on vacation for 2 weeks quite a few times, and it's been just fine. I'm not sure, but is yours off the base all the time? And if so why? I've never even heard the low battery warning (didn't know it had one) even during the two week away from the base time. Forgot to mention, on the two week vacation time, I don't have it on the base and it's been just fine.

"jus' sanwiches and milk"

erica g1287595592.1473557 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004So Cal

I use mine twice a day and don't leave it on the charger and it takes about 3 weeks for the warning signal to chime it. I then charge it for about a day and go back to my normal routine. I don't constantly sit mine on the charger and I have had my Clarisonic for over 3 years.

bruingirl1287597010.436729 PostsRegistered 8/3/2006Los Angeles, CA

Have you tried calling Clarisonic customer service? that's what I did when I was having problems charging my Clarisonic Mia....long story short..they sent me a new one.

Live.....Laugh.....Love

Bella HS1287602441.1438076 PostsRegistered 12/17/2007East Hampton, NY

I keep it in its charger 24/7 and have owned it for 5 years now and I've had no problems with losing power even if I take it away with me for a weekend without the charger.

Last edited on 10/20/2010

Last edited on 10/20/2010

IamMrsG1287609460.411737 PostsRegistered 8/19/2008

I don't have the counter space to keep my Clarisonic on the charger all the time. I put it away in a cabinet each night, but that shouldn't affect the battery charge. Should it?

The low-battery chime is not ringing, and as I have charged it twice since receiving it in late September, was surprised last night when the Clarisonic would not come on. This is the second time it has happened. Like someone else said, mine does take a full day to recharge. It's just that the charge is not lasting nearly as long as I expected or as long as some of you are experiencing.

Eliza31287611114.55652 PostsRegistered 11/3/2009

My roommate has the clarisonic and rarely charges it but when she does she has to charge it for a long time. That seems annoying in comparison to how long she actually uses it for each day. Perhaps it is a product glitch that can be fixed when they come out with a new version?

bruingirl1287613176.8976729 PostsRegistered 8/3/2006Los Angeles, CA
On 10/20/2010 iamMrsG said:

I don't have the counter space to keep my Clarisonic on the charger all the time. I put it away in a cabinet each night, but that shouldn't affect the battery charge. Should it?

The low-battery chime is not ringing, and as I have charged it twice since receiving it in late September, was surprised last night when the Clarisonic would not come on. This is the second time it has happened. Like someone else said, mine does take a full day to recharge. It's just that the charge is not lasting nearly as long as I expected or as long as some of you are experiencing.

definitely call Clarisonic Customer Service...I believe the Clarisonic and Clarisonic Plus have a 2 year warranty...they will send you a new one via UPS and send you a pre-paid return kit to send back your defective unit.

Live.....Laugh.....Love

Page 1 of 1