TSV(R) Preview
16 Members and 15504 Guests Online

Among Friends

MedShopCenter

Started 1312480108.127 in Among Friends | Last reply 1317862590.223 by HFboater
replies

For those of you who were MedMex customers, take a look in your email. They expound on the horrors of that awful office in Oregon.

Page 1 of 1
DKersey1317316119.9871 PostsRegistered 9/29/2011

I would love to see a copy of this email. I use to work for the US Office in Oregon, as a matter of fact, I ran this office for 12 years :-) And there was nothing awful about my office. Don't be fooled by an email you received from a company trying to gain customers for their "new" business start up......these people are currently involved in a legal battle due to business issues.

I'd love to put the rumors to rest..........

HFboater1317862590.191 PostsRegistered 10/5/2011
On 9/29/2011 DKersey said:

I would love to see a copy of this email. I use to work for the US Office in Oregon, as a matter of fact, I ran this office for 12 years :-) And there was nothing awful about my office. Don't be fooled by an email you received from a company trying to gain customers for their "new" business start up......these people are currently involved in a legal battle due to business issues.

I'd love to put the rumors to rest..........

I always had good experiences with Medsmex.com in the past. They treated me well and answered my questions. Not sure who this MedMex is but I assume they are different. I did send my money to Oregon though, so might need to be looked into. The Medshopcenter.com site does not appear to work. Do you mean medsshopcenter.com as I have heard of them. They are the partner to Medsmex.com. I have been ordering from them since 2004 and have had good results. I regard them highly.

Page 1 of 1