Christmas in July(R) Sale
47 Members and 12688 Guests Online

Tracfone Team's Activity

Re: Have questions about the Samsung Galaxy Centura Android Tracfone w/1200 min/text/data? Ask our Tracfone Team of Experts!

In Electronics Talk, TSV Talk, Mom to Mom Blogs 1400278471.95

On 5/15/2014 ChefColl said: Product description states, "Wireless capability may require a network connection, additional accessories, and/or a service connection fee." Can you please clarify as to 1. What the additional accessories may be (are you referring to accessories for the phone, or simply needing a router, modem, etc. in the home?) 2. Who the connection fee would be paid to (The ISP? Tracfone?) and 3. What the need for this connection fee would be? (Unless this is just stating that a user would need to pay an ISP to have wifi installed in the home.) This is just referring to the pos... Continue Reading

Re: Have questions about the Samsung Galaxy Centura Android Tracfone w/1200 min/text/data? Ask our Tracfone Team of Experts!

In Electronics Talk, TSV Talk, Mom to Mom Blogs 1400192293.63

On 5/15/2014 xpious said: Is this phone the same size as the LG you had a few months ago ? Thank You Chris Evangelou xpious_evans@yahoo.com If you are referring to the LG Optimus Dynamic II, the Samsung Galaxy Centura has a slightly smaller screen (3.5" vs. 3.8"). Overall phone size/build is similar. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk, TSV Talk, Mom to Mom Blogs 1400192198.64

On 5/15/2014 Vickisan said: Can you give me specific steps to take in order to transfer contacts from my old smartphone to my new Tracphone? Contacts can be transferred via several methods: Bluetooth, Google Contacts, and various third party transfer apps available in Google Play. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk, TSV Talk, Mom to Mom Blogs 1400192138.19

On 5/15/2014 dalejr88 said: Do you only buys minutes when you need them or do you have to buy them every month? Minutes only need to be purchased/added as needed and to continue your Tracfone service. i.e. promotional 1200 minutes/text/data are good for 1 year. You must add additional minutes/service by your service end date to keep your service active. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk, TSV Talk, Mom to Mom Blogs 1400180803.703

On 5/15/2014 fuadramses said: I don't want to transfer my existing cell phone number until I'm sure I'm keeping the phone. Can I use the number you give me, then transfer my existing number when I'm sure this phone is right for me (within 30 days)? Yes- you can receive a new phone number and transfer an existing number at any time. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk, TSV Talk, Mom to Mom Blogs 1400180767.413

On 5/15/2014 JJatQVC said: How do I transfer an existing cell phone number from another active cell phone carrier? You will be given an option to port an existing number during the activation process- both via tracfone.com and through their customer service line. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk, TSV Talk, Mom to Mom Blogs 1400175077.073

On 5/15/2014 Aunt Kia said: Can I transfer my existing Tracfone minutes but get a different phone number? Existing minute and service day balances are transferred when you transfer your wireless number from one TracFone device to another. We recommend completing the transfer of your wireless number to transfer your existing balances. Once that is complete, you may contact TracFone to compete a wireless number change. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk, TSV Talk, Mom to Mom Blogs 1400175011.51

On 5/15/2014 KATIE ANN said: When the year ends and I still have minutes will these minutes carry over? If you add additional minutes/service days before your expiration, any unused minutes/text/data will carry over. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk, TSV Talk, Mom to Mom Blogs 1400174951.887

On 5/15/2014 kcdewitt said: Will the GPS talk to you? Also, how long do you have to use the 1200 minutes for phone, data and texting? Is there a time limit. Yes, spoken turn-by-turn navigation is available via the Google Maps app. 1200 minutes, text, and data are good for 1 year from activation. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 14
1 2 3 4 ...14Next