New Holiday Decor
70 Members and 16706 Guests Online

Tracfone Team's Activity

Re: Have questions about the LG306G Tracfone No Contract Cell Phone? Ask our experts!

In Electronics Talk, TSV Talk, Mom to Mom Blogs 1407281202.093

On 8/5/2014 DeborahZ said: Will this tracfone work on a cruise ship? This phone does not work internationally. US-based calls only. Continue Reading

Re: Have questions about the LG306G Tracfone No Contract Cell Phone? Ask our experts!

In Electronics Talk, TSV Talk, Mom to Mom Blogs 1407281153.36

On 8/5/2014 sul said: does the new todays special tracfone have the feature talk to txt we need a phone that u can talk and it types the text thanks You cannot dictate a text message but there are some basic voice command features- place a call, play music, dial voicemail, and dictate time & date. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk, TSV Talk, Mom to Mom Blogs 1407281053.563

On 8/5/2014 bpbbpb said: what is the renewal period for this phone, 1 year or the normal 90 days ? The promotional 1500 minutes is good for 1 year. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk, TSV Talk, Mom to Mom Blogs 1407281030.05

On 8/5/2014 pebblebrook said: Is this a new phone or refurbished? No mention whatsoever was made of it being refurbished in either of the two presentations I've seen today, but according to this Q&A response, it is: "LG306G PHONE FEATURES Q: What is the warranty period? A: TracFone offers a 1-year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty, which is separate from the Wireless 4 Life plan being offered with this phone. With TracFone’s warranty, shipping is free, but the user will typically receive a refurbished phone instead of a new one. Please contact TracFone at 1-800-867-7183 or visit... Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk, TSV Talk, Mom to Mom Blogs 1407280928.587

On 8/5/2014 shoptoomuch said: My contract expires in November with my AT&T blackberry. Can I transfer my pictures, contacts to this trackphone and do I have to get the bluetooth to my car reactivated? Yes, you can transfer most pictures, contacts, and other content via bluetooth or your PC. The device is bluetooth compatible and you may have to pair the new device to your car's bluetooth system. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk, TSV Talk, Mom to Mom Blogs 1407280844.237

On 8/5/2014 keuka83 said: Can I transfer my I tunes to this phone? The phone cannot support itunes files/software but you can load mp3 files. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk, TSV Talk, Mom to Mom Blogs 1407280802.73

On 8/5/2014 FURKIDS5 said: I also lost my Tracfone 840G, which I really like, but I don't need all the bell and whistle of this GSM phone. I did loose my phone and it was replaced promptly. I would like you to explain the "replacement" policy. I had to pay shipping for the replacement phone and there are limitations on how often the phone can be replacement in a year, over a life time, etc. Thank you The full terms and conditions of Wireless 4 Life are posted on the product page on qvc.com. Customer do have to pay the cost of shipping and handling per replacement. Replacements can be limit... Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk, TSV Talk, Mom to Mom Blogs 1407250017.583

On 8/5/2014 sandyk said: I purchased the TracFone LG 840G TSV last summer (2013) for my mother. She recently had to use the lifetime replacement option after dropping her phone in the ocean. She received this newer model (LG 306G) as her replacement with no questions asked. The only problem is that the cover from her original phone does not fit the newer model and we can not find a place that sells decorative covers for the LG 306G. Is it possible to order a cover like the ones available on today's TSV? Contact the customer service line provided with your previous Wireless 4 Life purchase-- ... Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk, TSV Talk, Mom to Mom Blogs 1407249827.95

On 8/5/2014 rosyhome said: Have a working Tracfone now. Is there a trade in offer with this? There is no trade-in offer but you can transfer any existing minutes and service from your current Tracfone. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk, TSV Talk, Mom to Mom Blogs 1407249770.433

On 8/5/2014 noramae said: QUESTION: Verizon is the only carrier that works at my house - is Verizon one of the carriers? I need this info please before I can make a purchase. Thank you! Unfortunately, no. This is a GSM phone which runs off of AT&T and T-Mobile coverage. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 15
1 2 3 4 ...15Next