Guaranteed Delivery
121 Members and 19359 Guests Online

pamsurreal's Activity

Re: Have Questions About the HP Pavilion G Series 8GB 1TB Hard Drive Laptop with Windows 8? Ask Our HP Expert!

In Electronics Talk, Hosts & Personalities, TSV Talk 1358115658.027

On 1/13/2013 New moutain said: If the Hp laptop today special value has better processor a8 vs a6 than how much faster is it, trying to decide if i want to return computer bought in december, I figure others are also wondering this as I see questions asked already. Thanks Hi Mountain, I purchased the same at Thanksgiving, I am returning and upgrading for this TSV. This model is faster, I have another brand that is a Quad Core running Windows 7 and I am still in love with it although the difference in Windows 7 and 8 are as you already know par none. I have no problem with Windows 8 I like it ... Continue Reading

Re: Check out one of the BEST Value's of the Year!

In Electronics Talk, Hosts & Personalities, TSV Talk 1355749721.68

On 12/15/2012 HP Team said: On 12/15/2012 pamsurreal said: Hi bloggers, my HP 17.3 Winter Blue TSV arrived 12/11/12 and the software arrived the very next day. I am not computer challenged and find Windows 8 to be someone bothersome but I will get through it. Since the blogs began on the product item I read them every day to prepare myself when mine arrived as well would read the reviews. Well when my laptop arrived I went to read the current reviews to find the laptop removed from QVC. That upset me my last look was 30 plus reviews on the 17 inch and about 5 reviews on the 15 inch. Now no pr... Continue Reading

Re: Check out one of the BEST Value's of the Year!

In Electronics Talk, Hosts & Personalities, TSV Talk 1355587404.757

Hi bloggers, my HP 17.3 Winter Blue TSV arrived 12/11/12 and the software arrived the very next day. I am not computer challenged and find Windows 8 to be someone bothersome but I will get through it. Since the blogs began on the product item I read them every day to prepare myself when mine arrived as well would read the reviews. Well when my laptop arrived I went to read the current reviews to find the laptop removed from QVC. That upset me my last look was 30 plus reviews on the 17 inch and about 5 reviews on the 15 inch. Now no product item listed nothing even comes close to this item. It... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1