Give Gorgeous
15 Members and 11688 Guests Online

Justmehere's Activity

Re: Have questions? Chat Live with our Experts from Dell, AMD, and Microsoft!

In Electronics Talk, TSV Talk 1385837333.963

Can you switch to windows 7 instead of windows 8.1? I seen on another QVC computer recently that you switch back and forth? Continue Reading

Re: Have Questions About A Dell Product? Get Answers Here.....Nate Knows Dell!

In Electronics Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Q News 1375673458.673

Can you watch DVD's? Can you burn DVD's? It says support is USA based. I could not understand them with their heavy accent. So it is English speakers or just US based support with non English speaking people? Continue Reading

Re: Outdoor Patio Rug

In For the Home Talk 1375377848.543

I bought my patio rug from Qvc about 3 yrs ago. It is on my patio. Looks great still, easy to sweep and wash off. No fading from the Florida sun, no mold. Comfortable to the feet too. I got the largest one they had. Don't hesitate. Mine is in screened in patio, but trust me it does get rain blown in on it and get lots of activity. Continue Reading

Re: Host who overtalk/sell over the guest

In Beauty Banter 1375377340.32

The one that really get me going is Susan Graver as a vendor. I have been muting her for a long time. She interrupts the host constantly. She talks over the host which I find very rude. She always has to throw in sentences & words all of the time. Yes I agree some of the host think they are the ONE, but Dan, Carolyn, David and Mary Beth are the greatest in my book Continue Reading

Re: Host who overtalk/sell over the guest

In Beauty Banter 1375377232.393

The one that really get me going is Susan Graver as a vendor. I have been muting her for a long time. She interrupts the host constantly. She talks over the host which I find very rude. She always has to throw in sentences & words all of the time. Yes I agree some of the host think they are the ONE, but Dan, Carolyn, David and Mary Beth are the greatest in my book Continue Reading

Re: Just curious.... but does the S/H discourageous anyone else from shopping?

In Suggestion Box 1374630492.243

I agree that the s/h is a definite deal breaker. It is such a hassle to get a product home and find out you need to ship it back. I think that pre 6.95 ship back thing is too expensive on some items. Continue Reading

Re: Got Questions About Your Pandigital Wand Scanner? Ask The Experts!

In Electronics Talk, Q News 1355369683.78

Yes ...it would be nice to have many of the previous questions answered. I am trying to get more info before I purchase the scanner? Can you use regular batteries at all? Does it only have the ion battery to charge it? Is it true if you don't use it frequently and store it for awhile its stops working???? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1