Just-Reduced Clearance
87 Members and 17147 Guests Online

lasercane's Activity

Re: Unable To Register My New HP Laptop at the premierpcsupport/life Website

In Electronics Talk 1355434167.003

I initially had the same problem. (See my previous posts) However, this morning when I logged on, a QVC Community member had posted an 800# to contact Premier PC Support. I called, and within less than an hour I received a call back and was guided through a process that gave me an icon on my desktop. The icon will enable me to "chat" with a technician. Many computers use this same chat type venue. The person that called me from Premier PC Support was very kind, understanding and articulate. He explained a lot about Windows 8 and also that they are really back logged with thousands of pe... Continue Reading

Re: Trouble with Premier PC Support on 17.3" HP Laptop

In Electronics Talk 1355433509.09

Just another wee note. Thanks to ShippyLuv posting that 800# (855-234-8357)! I called the # this morning and told the person that answered that I wanted to make sure I was registered. She took my info, and within less than an hour a very nice man called and guided me through the rest of the process. He was very kind, articulate and understanding. Now I have an icon on my desktop, which I will use anytime I have any PC concerns. He explained that it is done in a "chat" type venue, which other computers I have had also used. He said the the technician who would "chat" would have access t... Continue Reading

Re: Trouble with Premier PC Support on 17.3" HP Laptop

In Electronics Talk 1355408153.8

Thank you to all those (6- as of 12-13-12) who replied to my post. Especially good to know I wasn't the only one having trouble with Premier PC Support! I did not know that I had to include all the info from QVC (order number etc., as outlined by RBW1234- Thank you!) I will write them yet another (#3) email with that info. Especially grateful to ShippyLuv for providing the 800 #- I shall try them as soon as I post this. I do realize the large volume of computers sold that day may be overwhelming. All in all, I do like the hp laptop (I got the 17" screen.) Can we keep this thread going... Continue Reading

Trouble with Premier PC Support on 17.3" HP Laptop

Last Reply by Rick8751 1355934588.973 | Started by lasercane in Electronics Talk

I got my new HP Laptop on the 6th, and so far I really love it. HOWEVER the highly lauded Premier PC Support has been NON EXISTENT. QVC gave me an 800# to call (for the software provider, "PC Treasures") and I was on hold for 30 minutes! Email (required to register) that I sent on the 7th have been unanswered, and I have never received the 800# from Premier PC Support that connects me with the highly lauded support. Has anyone else had this problem? I really like the laptop, but this so called "support" was one of the reasons I bought this computer. The Trend Micro virus software is wor... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1