Just-Reduced Clearance
115 Members and 16391 Guests Online

readthis's Activity

Re: Susanne the qvc model has made a twitter!***

In Fashion Talk 1355259988.14

On 12/10/2012 snowylady said: I just tried it and it said "no tweet results for @susannethomson". Just type in twitter.com/susannethomson Continue Reading

Re: ***Susanne QVC model has a TWITTER***

In The Q We Love 1355198071.163

She will soon, she is just trying to get a following right now Continue Reading

In The Q We Love 1355197045.627

There may be some confusion on how to get to her profile. Here is a link twitter.com/susannethomson Continue Reading

Susanne the qvc model has made a twitter!***

Last Reply by Buck-i-Nana 1355287911.26 | Started by readthis in Fashion Talk

Hello everyone! Sorry if I'm posting somewhere I shouldn't but Susanne the qvc model has just created an official twitter account! Go follow her! Her name is @susannethomson Here is a link twitter.com/susannethomson Continue Reading

In The Q We Love 1355176429.297

its the one with her picture Continue Reading

Re: OT was anyone else upset when they found out their parents lied to them about Santa?

In Beauty Banter 1355176171.477

Hello everyone! qvc model Susanne has just created an official twitter account for herself! go follow her! her name is @SusanneThomson have fun! Continue Reading

Re: Long hair on mature women (over 55)........Still believe it does not look great....

In Beauty Banter 1355175796.793

If anyone cares the model Susanne has just created an official twitter! You can now finally talk to her! Her twitter name is @SusanneThomson go follow her! :D Continue Reading

In The Q We Love 1355175076.197

I hear he looks like justin bieber HAHA! go follow her :D Continue Reading

In The Q We Love 1355174952.84

Its really easy to get the hang of. She would LOVE IT if you followed her, im sure she may remember you if you tweet that you met her a few years ago. Its really simple, just go to twitter.com and create an account Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2