TSV(R) Preview
36 Members and 7703 Guests Online

rbw1234's Activity

Re: New HP laptop wont download any windows updates

In Electronics Talk 1355954072.497

On 12/9/2012 glb613 said: It's not a defective laptop. Did you try to manually download the updates? http://pcsupport.about.com/od/windows-8/a/windows-update-settings-windows-8.htm <br /> You may also try looking in these links from hp and microsoft. http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Community-News/Helpful-Windows-8-Information-amp-FAQs/td-p/1969431 http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/support http://support.microsoft.com/ph/6527 Also if you bought a pc with the Premier PC Support and Trendmicro, both for life of PC you need to register them and other software. The Premier PC Suppor... Continue Reading

Re: Unable To Register My New HP Laptop at the premierpcsupport/life Website

In Electronics Talk 1355952249.247

On 12/13/2012 mandoman said: Same problem, any ideas? <br /> This may help. If you are using Windows 8, try going to your desktop and launching the web browser from there. The browsers on Windows 8 are both Internet Explorer of course, but they are two different versions on purpose. The one you use on the start screen with all the tiles will pop up by default any time you click on links in email, or use a browser from the pretty start screen with all the colorful tiles. However, that version of the browser is designed to not use any add-ons and uses a special version of Adobe Flash. So... Continue Reading

Re: Unable To Register My New HP Laptop at the premierpcsupport/life Website

In Electronics Talk 1355952209

On 12/13/2012 Mommy2HandH said: lost Internet Explorer connection. Unable to register with www.premierpcsupport.com/life HELP!!! <br /> This may help and is also good to know. If you are using Windows 8, try going to your desktop and launching the web browser from there. The browsers on Windows 8 are both Internet Explorer of course, but they are two different versions on purpose. The one you use on the start screen with all the tiles will pop up by default any time you click on links in email, or use a browser from the pretty start screen with all the colorful tiles. However, that ver... Continue Reading

Re: Free Premier PC Tech Support (Life of PC Subscription)

In Electronics Talk 1355950130.653

On 12/13/2012 Wadzlla said: Again, over 70,000 people purchased the computer that day. Of course they are busy! If you do not know how to use a computer, Tech support is not the way to learn. Take a class at your local high school, library, or community college. There are also books available to teach you. It is not the computer companies responsibility to teach you how to use a computer. It is not the computer company’s responsibility and I never said it was. This is what I said; "Thanks for telling me about the service or really lack of service. I only bought this computer because i... Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1355942845.74

On 12/16/2012 groch said: Could someone give me the phone # for Permier PC Support? I can't find the phone # listed anywhere. I can't even get on the internet to register with the HP laptop. I have a wired cable connection that works with my old laptop so it is not the cable or cable company connection that isn't working. Thanks I'm not certain this # is correct and found it in another post about the support. 1-855-234-8357 Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1355349822.98

On 12/12/2012 stonegal said: This "support" is a joke. I called yesterday at 7:00 pm, was on hold for a few minutes, then a message came on that said "there is no one available to help you at this time. Thank you for calling." Click! And it hung up on me! So I called back. This time, after holding a while, a woman answered, got a couple details about why I was calling, told me that everyone was busy with other customers and that I would "receive a call back within 2 to 4 hours." I was stunned, but said "ok". No one ever called me back. I will try one more time. If I don't get the 24/7 help th... Continue Reading

Free Premier PC Tech Support (Life of PC Subscription)

Last Reply by nutmeg3 1377673671.683 | Started by rbw1234 in Electronics Talk

Everyone needs to go to info that came with your PC Treasures disc that was shipped seperately. You should find info for activation of each title. Premier PC Tech Support info gives you a web address, user name and a password. <a href="http://www.premiersupport.com/life"www.premiersupport.com/life</a> is their address. Also enter you item number on QVC and read/save/print all info and all PDF info. You and everyone has to complete registration within 30 days of purchase of new PC. This notice is present at bottom of PDF for Premier PC Tech Support. The above is solely for Premier PC ... Continue Reading

Re: Trouble with Premier PC Support on 17.3" HP Laptop

In Electronics Talk 1355340559.603

You need to go to info that came with your PC Treasures disc that was ship seperately. You should find info for activation of each title. Premier PC Tech Support info gives you web address, user name and a password. <a href="http://www.premiersupport.com/life"www.premiersupport.com/life</a> is their address. Also enter you item number on QVC and read/save/print all info and all PDF info. You and everyone has to complete registration within 30 days of purchase of new PC. This notice is present at bottom of PDF for Premier PC Tech Support. The above is solely for Premier PC Tech Suppor... Continue Reading

Re: My new HP is downloading updates from HP Support Assistant and it's.......

In Electronics Talk 1355337696.973

This is also a topic on QVC community. Search through here also if needed. This is one with 14 replies. <h1><a href="/forums/electronics-talk/topic/343691/new-hp-laptop-wont-download-any-windows-updates.aspx" New HP laptop wont download any windows updates</a></h1> Started 12/09/2012 at 10:18 AM in <a href="/forums/electronics-talk/index.aspx"Electronics Talk</a> | <a href="/forums/electronics-talk/topic/343691/viewlast/new-hp-laptop-wont-download-any-windows-updates.aspx#lastreply" Last reply</a> 12/12/2012 at 1:20 PM by <a href="/communitymember/u... Continue Reading

Re: My new HP is downloading updates from HP Support Assistant and it's.......

In Electronics Talk 1355337209.13

While on HP support website I saw something about windows update freezing at 12-13%, with windows 7 or 8. I suggest reading through topics dealing with your computer, windows and any problems others are having. You may also need to visit and do the same on microsofts site for help topics. Good luck and best wishes. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2