Handbag Clearance
114 Members and 12608 Guests Online

Sharrien's Activity

Re: I'm Back!

In Fashion Talk 1370011991.393

Hi Linda. I'm enjoying your 2 hr show today!! I am a Mom-type personal shopper for a very busy, attorney/daughter who loves Liz clothing. She is 5,4" and loves that you are doing petite skirts Have you given any thought to offering just a few petite shirts? I'm also a fan and buy " one for Kim and one for me" often. Can you think about more.necklines that are V necked? So many of your tops are the same shape and my clavicle ares is not the best. I like to hide it. Just a request your new neckline treatments a absolutely wonderful. Both of my daughter love them- perfect for work wi... Continue Reading

Re: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PANT LENGTH FOR SPRING/SUMMER?

In Fashion Talk, Denim & Co, Hosts & Personalities 1366731121.66

Hello , D & Co! I am a great fan. The clothes fit consistantly ( rare for other brands ) and the style is so great for an XL 65 yr old. I have a question about the snap-front top A215900. This shirt is my favorite because of 1.the fabric- Feels silkery and softer than other shirts, 2. the fit- the bottom seems to flare out just a little so the the " tummy" is not emphsized. Do you have a way I can tell is a shirt may be this fasbric? I'd grab some more in a minute!!! Also, a request. I'd love more v neck variations. I feel slimmer with this shape in the neckline. Thanks f... Continue Reading

Re: Vivacious Velvet TSV & Susan Graver PIN to WIN!

In Fashion Talk, Susan Graver, Hosts & Personalities 1354044273.1

Susan, You are such a gifted designer! I agree with another blogger, that we need more of your Butterknits, please! One suggestion I make with respect- You do not need to "overserll" in your ever-increasing frenetic dancing, swishing, talking way too loudly over the host. You are totally forgetting your designs are "lady-like", dignified and speak for themselves. You have become a distraction! We mute the TV and enjoy your fashions rather than get a headache from the screaching. Trust yourself as the talented designer you are NOT the sidewalk hustler you seem to be. Be a "lady". Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1