Shoes & Handbags Offers
172 Members and 14406 Guests Online

Lilland's Activity

Re: Cool, Covered, & Chic - A Very Special Thursday Item!

In Fashion Talk, Susan Graver, TSV Talk 1366310295.723

I won't be persuaded to wear a dress or skirt ever, ever, ever. I fought in the 1970s to wear trousers to work and church and the court room. Not going to return to those days. Continue Reading

Re: Love Who You Are

In Fashion Talk, Susan Graver 1353942123.537

On 10/12/2012 tucka said: Dear Susan, I like your style of clothes ,especially the shoulder pads. But I am an overweight woman and most of your 3x do not fit, your style of clothing is very flattering to us overweight large women. Would you please start making 4x and 5x blouses especially,larger arms and three fourth sleeves with the shoulder pads. I know your sales would increase even more for there are alot of us out therewaiting for some nice clothes to come around.Charge us more we will pay more for good flattering clothes. Thank you kathy. Written with empathy: My mother was a very ski... Continue Reading

Re: Love Who You Are

In Fashion Talk, Susan Graver 1353941736.677

What's the 2013 length for my jeans? I'm incredibly short-legged in proportion to my height. 5'2" until I started shrinking at the same time I became eligible for Medicare. It is a decade later...I'm probably 5' 1.5" Always wore my trousers/jeans/more as long as possible without touching the ground. When the 70s came and women wore pants into the office, I also stopped wearing high heels. Maybe an inch" After retirement, it was Birkenstocks 24/7. Still, pants were long as possible. Now the legs of pants are narrower and narrower. If I hem them to just above the ground in back, they "b... Continue Reading

Re: Did You Say Dungarees?

In Fashion Talk, Denim & Co 1353941514.84

What's the 2013 length for my jeans? I'm incredibly short-legged in proportion to my height. 5'2" until I started shrinking at the same time I became eligible for Medicare. It is a decade later...I'm probably 5' 1.5" Always wore my trousers/jeans/more as long as possible without touching the ground. When the 70s came and women wore pants into the office, I also stopped wearing high heels. Maybe an inch" After retirement, it was Birkenstocks 24/7. Still, pants were long as possible. Now the legs of pants are narrower and narrower. If I hem them to just above the ground in back, they "b... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1