Better Than Black Friday
70 Members and 16757 Guests Online

fitover40's Activity

Re: Warm summer nights... bright summer days...

In Jewelry Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1412868798.987

I adore you jewelry and have more than a few pieces. Your mixed metal pieces are exquisite, but I have yet to see a mogan Dovid in that line. PLEASE, I can't be the only only one hoping for a "star of David" in mixed metal. Continue Reading

Re: QVC Mourns the passing of Joan Rivers

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection, Hosts & Personalities, Q News 1409861774.61

I fully expected that when the four o'clock show started that the host (Leah) would have mentioned Joan's passing. Come on Q. Joan will surely be missed even if you didn't buy. Loved the irreverence that she brought and loosened up the sometimes uptight hosts. LOVED the early days and the shows with Kathy Levine. Continue Reading

Re: Turquoise station nugget 14k necklace

In Jewelry Talk 1409851503.027

It is ok for the price. The turquoise is so so and has some matrix. I ordered all four sizes, but will probably just keep the shorter two to wear together. The turquoise only goes part way around the necklace and I don't like seeing so much of the plain chain on the two longer versions. The chain is extremely small gage but pretty much what I expected. Continue Reading

Re: May this year bring a message of love to us all!

In Jewelry Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1352902326.53

I was really looking forward to seeing the presentation of the Ahava pendant but the evening show that it was slated for never happened. I have looked at the Or Paz product list several times and it is not shown. I love the museum pieces and would love to see more. Also, more Judaica jewelry, please. How about a mazuzah pendant? Actually, it would be great of some of your artisans would design actual mazuzot for purchase. They make perfect housewarming gifts. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1