Fall Fashion Days
12 Members and 9364 Guests Online

baby06's Activity

Re: Looking Back on the Month of June at QVC

In Beauty Banter, WEN 1376400564.403

Hi Chaz, i've been a WEN girl for a year now yeap a year this month and i love love your cleansers OMG it has transformed my hair. I know your coming to the Q in August :) so what would i like as a today's special value and your amazing special prices hmmmm how about this: 316 cleanser 316 styling cream 316 mist Smoothing Gel or finishing gel and deep treatment now thats a todays special value with auto delivery at least 3 hehehe i would jump on that big time what do you think? Continue Reading

Re: Say Hello to Beautiful with the 5-piece It Cosmetics Collection TSV! Plus, Chat with Jamie & the It Cosmetics Team!

In Beauty Banter, TSV Talk 1376399542.077

Hi Jamie, OMG i love your products :). I have the celebrity foundation, bye bye under eye, lip stains and lipstick, mascara, light crème illuminator, and this has transformed my face. I have dark circles and slightly very light discoloration and your products do the job and my face feels amazing. I get compliments on how bright my face looks love love it. I will be trying your eye liners next thank you again for the best skin care / make up ever! Continue Reading

Re: Think You Can’t Wear Leggings? Think Again!

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, TSV Talk 1376397100.313

Hi Renee, OMG i love your leggins. I ordered the blue and the black and must go back for more. They are soft and fit really nice the quality is great for the price. I'm 5"4 and on the thin side and they fit perfect. This is my first purchase from your collection and i will be back for more will be trying your tops next. Thank you. Continue Reading

Re: Fall Is In The Air

In Fashion Talk, Susan Graver, All About Accessories 1376396819.8

Hi Susan, My sister ordered for me as a birthday gift your liquid knit top with the vest OMG i love it can not wait to wear it. LOVE LOVE your clothes can't wait to start shopping for fall keep up the beautifull fashions Continue Reading

Re: Prices Too High, Too Chatty, Less Than Pretty Jewelry

In Susan Graver 1376396534.273

Susan's clothes are amazing and priced just right it's quality at it's best if you don't like the way she describes her clothes or the prices then don't watch her on the Q. It's very mean to post such idiot and nasty comments. If you can't say something nice then learn how to keep your mouth shut! GROW UP! Continue Reading

Re: Pantone 2013 Color of the Year Revealed!

In Fashion Talk, Susan Graver, All About Accessories 1357744814.72

I absolutely love Susans fashions. I was wondering if you can pass alone this message to her. Will she be having more liquid or butter knit short sleeve dresses for the summer and can she make them a little straighter instead of the A Line for those of us who don't have that much or a curvy figure? Also, I absolutely love her blues and greens those are my favorite colors but also, grey would be nice will she be having more of those colors? And one more short sleeve tops butter knit as well as liquid for the summer when should we expect those? Thank you :). BL Continue Reading

Re: Color Blocking & Classic Designs

In Fashion Talk, Susan Graver, All About Accessories 1355236847.207

Susan, I absolutely love butter knit and liquid as well. I've built my winter wardrobe with your butter knit and liquid knit. I work in an office and I get compliments all the time on my tops. It's difficult to get nice tops that are versatile for the office but you have made that possible :). I also have your leggings in navy love them will you be bringing back the grey? I know it's kind of early yet but will you be having your liquid or butter knit short sleeve dresses for spring/summer? And maybe instead of A Line maybe more straight line? I also ordered my mom your velvet swing dr... Continue Reading

Love Butter knit tops short sleeve as well as 3/4 sleeve

Started by baby06 in Susan Graver 1355236312.33

Susan, I absolutely love butter knit and liquid as well. I've built my winter wardrobe with your butter knit and liquid knit. I work in an office and I get compliments all the time on my tops. It's difficult to get nice tops that are versatile for the office but you have made that possible :). I also have your leggings in navy love them will you be bringing back the grey? I know it's kind of early yet but will you be having your liquid or butter knit short sleeve dresses for spring/summer? And maybe instead of A Line maybe more straight line? Continue Reading

Re: Vital Vivacious Velvet & Susan Graver PIN to WIN!

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Susan Graver 1352855312.99

I just received two more 3/4 sleeve butterknit tops and OMG Love love love them . I've ordered liquid knit as well and while I love them both I am more partial to the butterknit. And I just received my first order of the leggins with the little buttons on the side and I have to tell you comfy,nice perfect fit wow love them as well. I got them in the Navy and really wanted the grey I hope you bring them back. I am 5"4 like you and I can wear your small and or extra small tops. They run very generous in size and in the leggins I got the small and they were perfect. When I can't watch you... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1