Holidays at Home
104 Members and 11663 Guests Online

Violet Eyes's Activity

Re: Is washing your hair (shampoo & conditioner) everyday really bad?

In Beauty Banter 1375644520.56

I go to the gym and feel a lot better washing my hair after a work out. To each his own... Continue Reading

Re: De-Clutter/De-Stress

In Viewpoints 1375630315.993

Indra, in answer to your question......Yes, I have streamlined my life to include far fewer "things." It is liberating to have fewer of everything. I just don't have the time nor inclination to take care of too many possessions. I would rather spend money on "experiences" or just having the security of having more money in case of an emergency. I pretty much bought everything I have ever really wanted and I have that feeling...been there, done that. "Stuff" doesn't ever really make me happier. That comes from my relationships with family and friends. Continue Reading

Re: Just need to talk about a concern I have

In Viewpoints 1375629781.22

You didn't mention whether he is living with you? Personally, I would encourage him to branch out and find friends with similar interests. However, it is nice that he continues to enjoy spending some of his leisure time with you. Just make sure that he is continuing to make friends and spending equal time with them..... Continue Reading

Re: Happy Birthday To ***** Gooday******

In Viewpoints 1375629287.683

Many Happy Returns of the Day! Have a beautiful birthday! Continue Reading

Re: What Ever Happened To.....????

In Viewpoints 1375629207.343

To answer your question, I think Justa had a blog but I am not sure if she is continuing to write on it... Continue Reading

Re: What Ever Happened To.....????

In Viewpoints 1375629144.44

So good to see you! Every time there is a thread here about missing posters, your name comes up and I have often thought of you. Continue Reading

Re: No Way Out w/Kevin Costner and Sean Young

In Viewpoints 1375575598.24

Kevin Costner was in his prime back then. And yes, I loved the movie and have seen it several times. The ending was well done too... Continue Reading

Re: Has Anyone with Time Warner Cable lost Their CBS Channel?

In Viewpoints 1375574819.607

On 8/3/2013 MomOf4 said: On 8/3/2013 Violet Eyes said: So far so good....just a warning from them that we are supposed to complain about losing Showtime and CBS. They put on the bottom of our screen when tuning in that any time in the future they may be blocked. Considering we are paying well over one hundred dollars a month for cable..that's ridiculous. I agree Violet Eyes. It is ridiculous. You must not live in NYC, LA or Dallas. We are into the 2nd day of blackout in those cities. No, we live on Long Island not in Manhattan. So far so good, tonight we have all channels but there is stil... Continue Reading

Re: Did anyone else get a robo call recently, allegedly from QVC?

In Viewpoints 1375566216.11

Yes, I received a call..... I also received an email telling me that I could no longer access my account with just my customer ID number and I would have to use my email address instead. When I went to sign in this morning to order something, I forgot and used my number. It said in red that for security purposes, I needed to sign in with my email address.... Continue Reading

Re: Has Anyone with Time Warner Cable lost Their CBS Channel?

In Viewpoints 1375557681.59

So far so good....just a warning from them that we are supposed to complain about losing Showtime and CBS. They put on the bottom of our screen when tuning in that any time in the future they may be blocked. Considering we are paying well over one hundred dollars a month for cable..that's ridiculous. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 240
1 2 3 4 ...240Next