TSV(R) Preview
98 Members and 10288 Guests Online

Kempokim's Activity

Re: Flying....is this the only way?

In WEN 1412531770.127

On 10/5/2014 lyn in MI said: You're welcome, Kempokim. Enjoy your trip!! Thank you! Continue Reading

In WEN 1412528215.603

On 10/5/2014 lyn in MI said: I looked at her bag and the airlines have a 3-1-1 Liquids Rule which states "Liquids, gels, aerosols, creams and pastes must be 3.4 ounces (100ml) or less per container; must be in 1 quart-sized, clear, plastic, zip-top bag; 1 bag per passenger placed in screening bin. The bag limits the total liquid volume each traveler can bring." The cosmetic bag looks larger than 1QT, so I don't think it could be used in place of a 1QT zip top bag for the items covered by the 3-1-1 liquids rule. Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: What designer?..new here

In Fashion Talk 1412527256.297

On 10/5/2014 helping said: If you're looking for leggings or skinny pants, I recommend A-260034 Linea Body seamless leggings (like a very substantial tight). And Linea ponte knit leggings, which are more like skinny pants, A-257338 in regular and A-257343 in petite. Best quality on QVC! Great! Thank you. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1412527232.193

On 10/5/2014 ECBG said: On 10/5/2014 michlynn said: Belle Gray by Lisa Rinna, Edge by Jen Rade or Nicole Richie are my suggestions for designers. Love Jen Rade's jackets! Have fun! I will check them out. Thank you! Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1412527199.293

On 10/5/2014 michlynn said: Belle Gray by Lisa Rinna, Edge by Jen Rade or Nicole Richie are my suggestions for designers. Thanks!!!!! Continue Reading

Lori Greiner weekender bag.

Last Reply by RespectLife 1412606914.343 | Started by Kempokim in All About Accessories

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. I bought this bag for a trip south to a wedding. She ((Lori) stated that this bag will fit in the overhead. Now I am reading reviews which says it will not...ugggh. Anyone know? Also she made it sound as if you could just detach the cosmetic case when you go through security because it is clear. Will I still need the big plastic bag> This is all compartmentalized so it kind of defeats the purpose if I cant just snap that out. : ( Item number H201762 Thanks!!!!! Continue Reading

In WEN 1412525895.727

On 10/5/2014 KonaKat said: Use either the refillable bottles designed for flying and which hold 3 oz or use the travel packets. If you already have the packets, then you would be investing money into another product if you plan to fill them. It just depends upon what you have on hand. If you are TSA pre-approved, you won't be pulling out the 1 qt baggie, but that is usually reserved for those who have flown often and have a track record with the airlines. I'm not TSA pre-approved. I did however purchase this item H201762. She said (Lori) during the presentation that this was airline approv... Continue Reading

What designer?..new here

Last Reply by Kempokim 1412527256.247 | Started by Kempokim in Fashion Talk

Hi. I'm headed south at the end of the month for a long weekend. (wedding) I have the evening outfits set but am looking for something young, fun, trendy, comfortable and unique to wear during the day. Have never purchased clothing on QVC but would like to. Thanks in advance!!!!! Continue Reading

In WEN 1412524171.537

On 10/5/2014 terrier3 said: Just go to the supermarket, drugstore, Target or Walmart and buy some of the small squeezable plastic travel containers. I have a kit that has 4 containers - all under the limit for flying and in a see through bag. If you need a lot of pumps, you may be filling three or four of these tubes. I think the packets are rip offs price wise. Thanks! I agree Continue Reading

Flying....is this the only way?

Last Reply by susan25 1412605577.313 | Started by Kempokim in WEN

I'm headed down south at the end of the month.I'm sure I will want to cleanse my hair both days since it is a wedding. I have bra strap length hair so I use a lot of cleanser. Are the packets the only way? I am not checking my bag since it is only a weekend trip. I bought that amazing Lori Greiner weekend bag with the snap in toiletry and cosmetic case. LOVE IT! What do you all do when you fly? This is my first flight since I started with Wen. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 60
1 2 3 4 ...60Next