TSV(R) Preview
126 Members and 13780 Guests Online

Kempokim's Activity

Re: The Perfect Wen Kit

In WEN 1397573996.743

613 oil! and all of the seasonals in a styling cream! Continue Reading

ON it's way!

Last Reply by qtrmoonlady1 1397406513.97 | Started by Kempokim in WEN

I purchased the 32 oz seasonals. So far I love them all! Just saw that the SOB shipped. I have yet to try it. Can't wait!!!! Love floral scents. There has not been one seasonal I have not liked. Continue Reading

Re: What are others doing that im not with the bare skin foundation

In bareMinerals 1397405007.64

I too have dry skin but this does just the opposite. I look more "dewy" with this foundation than I do with the powder. Weird how different people have different experiences. I like it but I'm not sure how this will work for me when the weather gets hot and humid. Continue Reading

Re: BareSkin Foundation - 3rd day with no shipping movement - WHY?

In bareMinerals 1397404837.18

After 3 days in the NC warehouse mine appeared at my door on Friday. I like it so far...slightly more yellow than planned but with summer coming it will be perfect. I normally wear light or golden fair and I bought bare beige. Pretty close. I will try other shades when it comes to the boutiques. Continue Reading

Re: Just made an appointment for Botox

In Beauty Banter 1397073479.543

Love it! Eyes and forehead..... Makes me feel like I look less tired. It's expensive but worth it. I go about every 4-6 months. Continue Reading

Re: BareSkin Foundation - 3rd day with no shipping movement - WHY?

In bareMinerals 1397073377.717

On 4/9/2014 gotpaw said: I ordered one for me and another color for my sister. Said they shipped 4/5, but they've both been sitting in Durham for several days Same here it has been stuck in Durham for 3 days too. I called customer service and the woman said if it is not at my home by the 18 they ship out another. She also said she has ordered things from the Q with the same results and even after she has gotten it it says it is still in Durham...either that or it arrives the next day...weird. Could be a problem with the system not updating. Who knows? If I get mine I will let you know.... Continue Reading

Re: My Bare Skin foundation has shipped

In bareMinerals 1397058126.457

On 4/8/2014 eyeluvbe said: I got mine today. My shade is shell. I like it so far, tomorrow will get to try it for the whole day, skin care prep, etc. Hope everyone enjoys it! Mine shipped 3 days ago and there has been no movement when I check the tracking number. I'm not happy at all. It only had to go from North Carolina to CT.Should have been here by now. Continue Reading

Re: Which bareSkin Serum Foundation did you order if you wear BE Original in LIGHT?

In bareMinerals 1397057904.357

On 4/9/2014 Pepper said: Hi. I usually mix Fairly Light/Light and for this serum foundation I ordered the "Bare Linen." The tone is very neutral but I found it to be too light. I am going to try "Bare Natural" to try and get a better match. Hope this helps! Bare beige but I can't tell you if it is right. It's sitting in the warehouse...claims to have shipped but no movement for 3 days. Highly annoyed! Continue Reading

Re: My Bare Skin foundation has shipped

In bareMinerals 1396896466.993

Me too! Bare beige for me...... Continue Reading

Re: For Those Who Have Used WEN for a Year or More....

In WEN 1396547505.727

Just keeps getting better and better each year! I'm on year 2. : ) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 51
1 2 3 4 ...51Next