Shoes & Handbags Offers
144 Members and 11426 Guests Online

Kempokim's Activity

Re: TSV's on auto..

In WEN 1409442616.037

Thanks everyone!!!!!!! So so so excited! What a deal!!!!!! Continue Reading

iPad?

Last Reply by ChouChou 1409439839.543 | Started by Kempokim in Electronics Talk

Looking into an iPad. Is there a way to be alerted as to when Apple will be airing? Thanks!! Continue Reading

TSV's on auto..

Last Reply by BethanyB 1409634383.617 | Started by Kempokim in WEN

Hi. I have been using wen for almost 3 years but believe it or not this the the first TSV I have ordered on auto delivery. My question is will it always be the same price? It looks like every 3 months it will be the same price. If so WOW! I ordered TT and Lav. so excited! Continue Reading

Re: *Screams* I can NOT get this frizz under control!!!!!!!! ++

In WEN 1404744602.053

I know Chaz does not agree with this but I get a Brazilian blowout in the summer months. I have very long coarse thick curly hair. I have been using Wen for almost 3 years. The Brazilian blowout (get the one that lasts 2-3 months and does not eliminate your curl) Keeps my hair frizz free. It's a lifesaver in the summer. I get lots of compliments on my hair. I use the oils as a finishing product. Good luck! Continue Reading

Re: Friday Appointment

In WEN 1403538199.007

On 6/23/2014 dogmother said: I'm a stylist as well. If you want subtle highlights - your hairdresser can use 20 volume (the same volume as most colors use), with a light shade of color. You don't need to bleach and tone it for subtle highlights. This causes less damage. Condition after coloring. OK! I'll ask her to do that. : ) Continue Reading

Re: Friday Appointment

In WEN 1403537946.157

Thanks! Hmmmm...........I'll have to give this more thought. Continue Reading

Friday Appointment

Last Reply by Thia Winter 1403538671.887 | Started by Kempokim in WEN

Hello! This Friday I have a hair appt. I really would like to put a few more golden highlights around my face but I know how damaging most lighteners are. My hair is med brown with gold highlights. I just want to have it a bit lighter for the summer but still want to keep my base color. Of course I will be bringing my Wen to the salon. They use Redken color. Any ideas? I don't want to destroy my healthy Wen hair! Continue Reading

Re: Anyon use a dry shampoo to extend your non-CC days? ++++

In WEN 1403527144.033

On 6/23/2014 sahmIam said: That is my goal; use only WEN, lol. But in this instance, how does one make the oil less... oily? What WEN product would you use to get the lightness back in the hair? The RTM? Yes I use the RTM....sometimes the VTS. I too like you only do the oils on a day that I know I will be cleansing......If I had an unexpected appointment or something come up I would probably just put my hair up and forgo the dry shampoo. Continue Reading

Re: Anyon use a dry shampoo to extend your non-CC days? ++++

In WEN 1403526692.333

I stopped using dry shampoo once I started using wen. In fact nothing that has not been created by Chaz has touched this hair in almost 3 years! Different things work for every head of hair. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 55
1 2 3 4 ...55Next