Early Access
62 Members and 11507 Guests Online

Kempokim's Activity

Re: WEN----Nick Chavez

In Beauty Banter 1411059465.063

On 9/17/2014 golfcartrider said: OK Girls, I asked my hair dresser about WEN and she said, do not use it. She told me why but I want opinions here. Why and what is the difference between WEN products and Nick Chavez products and can one person use both? I have been using Wen for 3 years. I go to an amazing salon and previously only used Pureology and Redken products.... My stylist would recommend them for me. I started using Wen and brought it with me to my appointments. My stylist is amazed and honestly my hair has never been better. She told me to keep using it even though I'm sure it ... Continue Reading

Re: Large brush lost some bristles

In WEN 1411058836.247

On 9/18/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: On 9/18/2014 Newtowen said: I have two of the medium WEN brushes and bristles come out from time to time. I think it's normal for these brushes. Me too. OK....Still love these brushes. Thanks... Continue Reading

Re: Buckely Perfect...almost

In Dooney & Bourke 1411058463.013

On 9/17/2014 chiclets said: At the Dooney & Bourke official web site there is a leather front pocket Samba drawstring bag. OK I am safe. Don't love that bag. I prefer the 2 different handle styles. That is a must for me. Thanks for the suggestion. Continue Reading

In Dooney & Bourke 1411058264.703

On 9/17/2014 KJPA said: On 9/17/2014 Kempokim said: On 9/16/2014 BlingQueen022 said: I'm not a phone nut so it doesn't bother me at all about no pocket. Worst thing in the world that was ever invented the cell phone!., I certainly can understand your point. Everyone has their own opinions but for me my smartphone is an amazing tool I use to run my business. I'm a personal trainer/martial art instructor and am often on the road. I have a schedule that varies each day. I use my calendar, I use my banking app, I use the camera, I use the internet, gps (lol often get lost on my way to clients h... Continue Reading

In Dooney & Bourke 1411058222.01

On 9/17/2014 chiclets said: At the Dooney & Bourke official web site there is a leather front pocket Samba drawstring bag. OH???? Or should I say OH NO! LOL Might have to look at that one for summer. Love my red one! Continue Reading

Re: anyone else see this product to solve the "no pump zone"?

In WEN 1410977035.663

On 9/17/2014 okiebug said: V33116 - turns pump bottles into bottles with flip caps that you can stand upside down. Showed it works on WEN and Philosophy bottles. I too save my caps from other bottles then flip upside down.....what I typically do is use the cap that the CC came with. I take it off before inserting the pump and store the original cap until I am at the end and can no longer use the pump. The I simply take the pump out and replace it with it's original cap, turn the bottle upside down and use it like that. No need to purchase a special cap. Continue Reading

Large brush lost some bristles

Last Reply by VaBelle35 1411068320.19 | Started by Kempokim in WEN

I have 2 of the large brushes and one medium. I use the large (same one) every day. I have noticed there are about 3 or 4 small areas that have lost the bristles....meaning there is a small hole where the little group of bristles used to be. The brush works fine but I was wondering if anyone else had this problem or if I just got a dud? I do not do a complete blowout I only do the area around my face when I cleanse so I know it is not overused. I think the brushes are 1 or 2 years old....I could check since I got them here. Really don't feel like going through the return process. Continue Reading

In Dooney & Bourke 1410976314.443

On 9/16/2014 stevieb said: Sounds like a winner! All these positive reviews are tempting me... Do it! Continue Reading

In Dooney & Bourke 1410976281.95

On 9/16/2014 BlingQueen022 said: I'm not a phone nut so it doesn't bother me at all about no pocket. Worst thing in the world that was ever invented the cell phone!., I certainly can understand your point. Everyone has their own opinions but for me my smartphone is an amazing tool I use to run my business. I'm a personal trainer/martial art instructor and am often on the road. I have a schedule that varies each day. I use my calendar, I use my banking app, I use the camera, I use the internet, gps (lol often get lost on my way to clients homes), I store all my client's workouts and info i... Continue Reading

Buckely Perfect...almost

Last Reply by Kempokim 1411058463.013 | Started by Kempokim in Dooney & Bourke

I have been using my red Buckley bag for about a week now. I absolutely love everything about it except 1 thing. I wish it had a front pocket large enough for my smartphone. Other than that is is the best bag I have ever owned. LOTS of compliments. It hangs on the shoulder quite well. It is very well made! SO easy to open and close....carries a ton!!!!! Sometimes I don't cinch the top. It works either way. I slip my cell into the pocket inside which is fine. Guess I am just used to a front pocket. I am VERY happy!!!!!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 59
1 2 3 4 ...59Next