TSV(R) Preview
89 Members and 13190 Guests Online

rappesti's Activity

Re: TSV jacket & tank in velvet

In Susan Graver 1353537751.16

2zbeach hi. any news on the JRB yet? rpresti says she hasn't heard from you... you still thinking? Continue Reading

Re: Ripka at outlet

In Judith Ripka 1353196962.823

2zbeach - great! :) Continue Reading

Re: Ripka at outlet

In Judith Ripka 1353195519.51

hey 2zbeach - rpresti is taking the windstream out on the .net for the JRB. I'll be there! lol did you ever find out what the price was? Continue Reading

Re: I'm Loving the Fall Season... How About You??

In Jewelry Talk, Judith Ripka, Hosts & Personalities 1353167467.277

Dear Judith, Hi. I have just recently discovered your line of beautiful Jewlery and have become a fan! Unfortunatley I missed October 27 QVC show but have seen a lot of your jewlery on the site and love it! However, I have fallen IN LOVE with one of your retired pieces item J07861 a textured link bracelet with a black onyx charm and am desperate to have one! ha My question is do you ever bring back any of your retired designs? This one is AWESOME! Continue Reading

Re: Can anyone help me in my quest?

In Judith Ripka 1353164698.393

katrina 1023 - Hi, You're right I did see the enhancer for sale on there seperately and thought what good is te enhancer without the bracelet ... well, I wish now, I had gottwn it! Thats always my regret... I think to long about something then its tooooo late! I'm going to have to get better at that! lol Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1353164389.9

2zbeach - hi ... want to let it go? lol I NEED IT! ha Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1353164332.71

GOLDEN KAREN - Your righ it appears a lot of us want the one that got away .. Ha Good luck on your search as well, I hope you find it one day! :) Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1353164177.523

star826 - Thanks for the info, I looked at your items on ebay and your right it is very similar. Not quite the same but very pretty I may have to get that one but still have my heart set on the one with the onyx charm... it's just someting about the thick shinney and textured links together that catches my eye. I appreciate the input though.. Thanks! :) Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1352680716.77

judyakm - thanks for the encouragement. it's good to hear you have found most of your there. I'll keep watching, I won't give up until I own it. lol Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1352588152.4

newjerseygirl- thanks for posting the picture... isn't it awesome! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2