Fall Fashion Clearance
23 Members and 14463 Guests Online

PerriTwins's Activity

Re: Paging SilentDance

In Beauty Banter 1396501938.073

Hey gals!!! How have you been? Sorry, I have been MIA for a while. What's new? It seems like there's a lot of posts that I have to catch up with. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone here has this device "Trophy Skin RedMD"?

In Beauty Banter 1392704270.063

On 2/18/2014 MarenSeattle said: No, haven't seen (or used) this one, but am planning on getting a DPL which has two panels (looks larger than this). I've fallen off the LightStim wagon because of the time it takes to do my entire face. I also have the lightstim but I never used it. I'm so bad... I'm thinking this one may work better because I can lay down in bed and use it... Continue Reading

Anyone here has this device "Trophy Skin RedMD"?

Last Reply by MarenSeattle 1392705696.427 | Started by PerriTwins in Beauty Banter

Anyone here has this device? Any reviews? http://www.trophyskin.com/redmd.php http://www.dermstore.com/product_RedMD_52601.htm Trophy Skin RedMD A hands-free LED device to improve the appearance of dull and aging skin. What it's used for: Trophy Skin RedMD is a unique, safe anti-aging solution to rejuvenate and brighten your skin. The device features LED technology, which distributes intense light over your skin to stimulate collagen production and help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage on the face and neck. May be used while laying down or sitting up. Also includ... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1392702859.693

Hi gals! I just bought PC 2% BHA liquid and the BHA 9%. I have been waiting for a deal on these two products. Finally there's one on Dermstore today. yay! and now, i saw this product: http://www.dermstore.com/product_RedMD_52601.htm I so want it! i know I know, I have the lightstim... but I never used it... arghhh! i even bought the NCN greentea serum recently to moticate myself to use it. I will have to try to remember to do so! In any case, I want this one because it has a stand. It would be easier to use. just lay down in my bed and shine it on me. But I saw that the last promo was $100 le... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1392690415.97

I have it cosmetics CC cream. But i am not fond of it. I like full coverage stuff but i don't think it gives full coverage on me. The clarins spf 40 gives me more coverage. But we r different n u may like it. It reminds me of missha bb cream but with less coverage. On the otherhand, some people may think it's too cakeyif they use too much. A little goes a long way. I will give it a try tmr.... Today i used the it cosmetics celebration foundation. I found it a difficult product to use. Too little, gives not enough coverage, but qhen i put more, it looks cakey n i have to use my clarins spf cle... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1391347910.58

The lip color for the currrent EL gwp at NM is Candy while at Bon ton, it is Pinkberry. Sorry to break this bad news to u! That girl is hilarious to try out the makeup `designs' of the olden times. If u look at her makeup and the women in the paintings, her imitation is pretty good. Thank God i don't live during those times, i am not fond of some of the Brows shapes.. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1391295403.997

Check this out! This girl is so adventurous and funny! http://gatita.pixnet.net/blog/post/49680524 Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1391293414.247

On 2/1/2014 PerriTwins said: On 2/1/2014 SilentDance said: On 2/1/2014 PerriTwins said: I think you are thinking of "Pinkberry". :) I have both Pinkberry and Crystal Pink. I like Crystal Pink better. Hi PT, That's it and I think I got that color in my last GWP. I think Crystal Pink is cool and Pinkberry warm. :) All my EL lipsticks are from the Coach pouches (I got the silver and gold ones) or the two EL blockbusters. I know u both are sick and tired of it, but my fave lipstick from EL is Tiger Eye. :P Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1391293280.2

On 2/1/2014 SilentDance said: On 2/1/2014 PerriTwins said: I think you are thinking of "Pinkberry". :) I have both Pinkberry and Crystal Pink. I like Crystal Pink better. Hi PT, That's it and I think I got that color in my last GWP. I think Crystal Pink is cool and Pinkberry warm. :) All my EL lipsticks are from the Coach pouches (I got the silver and gold ones) or the two EL blockbusters. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1391293184.94

On 1/29/2014 SilentDance said: PT, Enjoy your bag! I wish I could get the money back I spent on Isomers. lol Heh heh, I knew you'd understand my Isomers reference point. LOL. Well, to be fair I do like quite a number of its products. I did use up quite a number of bottles, but I also overbought and have a lot left - they are still waiting for me to use them... but my naughty roving eye has been distracted a lot of times. LOL. For the next couple of months, I'm gonna experiment with NCN products. I just calculated my total haul from NCN in Jan alone... $400 plus... I'm falling into my own o... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 27
1 2 3 4 ...27Next