Guaranteed Delivery
114 Members and 19407 Guests Online

PerriTwin1a's Activity

Re: Paging SilentDance

In Beauty Banter 1350862900.96

On 10/21/2012 SilentDance said: On 10/21/2012 nunu4u said: The ingredients interest me but the taste of the royal bee jelly gets very mixed reviews. Did you notice one person used it as a facemask? (iherb review) The idea of bee jelly doesn't bother me..I do like honey! It's honey? I can eat honey. How about mixing it with some sugar for an exfoliate? I'm headed to iherb to read reviews. :) I bought the one that's in honey. so, it tastes like honey to me. If it's only royal jelly and honey, it will taste more like honey... if more stuff is added, then it may be a bit different, but won't... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1350862717.183

On 10/21/2012 SilentDance said: On 10/21/2012 Merrylass said: SilentDance, the George's Aloe Vera tastes EXACTLY like water -- honest! The royal jelly tastes varies a bit depending upon how much propolis is in the mix but it is reminiscent of some of the more exotic honey (instead of just clover honey that is usually in the grocery stores). I will probably pick up the Aloe vera next time in Costco. Does it have calories? I read reviews of bee jelly but didn't see any that said using it as a mask as nunu stated. I was probably reading the wrong brand. :) U must make sure that it's George's b... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1350859666.657

On 10/21/2012 Merrylass said: I don't know if you had a chance to read my comments on your new supplements before the other thread was poofed. Royal jelly - great supplement but anyone with allergies to pollen or gets hay fever should incorporate royal jelly slowly into their regimen. George's aloe -- best of the aloe veras and used by many who have skin issues (including ezcema). A family friend swears by George's Aloe to help control his ezcema. Also recommended after traveling to certain destinations because it does help eliminate intestinal parasites. Manuka honey -- also great for skin (... Continue Reading

Re: Anyone use a BB cream as a primer only?

In Beauty Banter 1350850975.46

It really depend on which BB cream u are using... a number of the drugstore ones are really just like primers and tinted moisturizer. But the Korean ones - which the drugstore ones here are imitating - they are as good as foundation, and some of them like the Missha ones provide medium to full coverage. The Korean ones are the real BB creams. Last edited on 10/21/2012 Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1350850380.357

On 10/21/2012 SilentDance said: On 10/21/2012 PerriTwin1a said: i was last chatting with a few of u abt royal jelly, manuka honey and george's aloe vera juice. i add them to my current supps regime. i got the royal jelly in a tub with honey and a few other stuff in there from vitacost. Costco was selling individuals Aloe Vera JuiceI think aloe is suppose to be good for stomach ailments too, right? Is manuka honey, look like regular honey or is it pill form? I almost bought it, but I went in for two things and came out with 20. :) Last edited on 10/21/2012 YS Eco Bee Farms Alive Bee Power R... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1350850155.933

On 10/21/2012 SilentDance said: On 10/21/2012 PerriTwin1a said: i was last chatting with a few of u abt royal jelly, manuka honey and george's aloe vera juice. i add them to my current supps regime. i got the royal jelly in a tub with honey and a few other stuff in there from vitacost. Costco was selling individuals Aloe Vera JuiceI think aloe is suppose to be good for stomach ailments too, right? Is manuka honey, look like regular honey or is it pill form? I almost bought it, but I went in for two things and came out with 20. :) Last edited on 10/21/2012 Manuka Honey ==> regular honey... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1350847386.963

i was last chatting with a few of u abt royal jelly, manuka honey and george's aloe vera juice. i add them to my current supps regime. i got the royal jelly in a tub with honey and a few other stuff in there from vitacost. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1350847212.997

I am not typing random letters and numbers on this thread and also not posting non-QVC links.... so, hopefully this thread doesn't get poofed. if it does, then it shows that..... Continue Reading

Paging SilentDance

Last Reply by SilentDance 1419030002.953 | Started by PerriTwin1a in Beauty Banter

Our threads, "Paging PerriTwin1" and "Paging Bljed" have been poofed... so, I'm starting a new one, "Paging SilentDance". Continue Reading

Re: Argan oil and Retin-A?

In Beauty Banter 1350834234.893

On 10/21/2012 abbycat said: I am so glad to read this post. For 18 years I've been using the Obagi Nu-Derm System. The last step at night is Retin-A mixed with their Blender. In winter, I've alternated days of doing that, but my skin still gets a bit flakey (I'm 67). I think putting Argon Oil on over it about 20 minutes later just might be my answer. Just a question ..... I use Argon Oil - just a tad on my hair after I wash it, but do you think on my face pure Jojoba Oil would also work? I have a bottle of that I got from our Health Food Store and could also use that. Input? Many thanks, abby... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2