Better Than Black Friday
2 Members and 12858 Guests Online

Tigergal's Activity

Re: VACUUMING IS A "BALL" WITH THE DYSON DC41

In For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities, TSV Talk 1350761831.943

On 10/10/2012 GunnysGrandma said: Hi, Carolyn! Just a note to say I'm glad you're back! I hope you had a good time on your vacay! Every now and then I peek in on your blog and unlike one particularly mean girl (babyd) I think you're Grrrrrrrrrrreat!!! I just read her comments and after being initially angry , I felt truly embarrassed for her! What kind of a person says things like that?!? Worst of all, her comments are NOT TRUE!!! You look adorable! In fact, I've been buying all sorts of things that look like outfits you've worn on the air. I just found three pairs of shoes (boots, pumps and... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities, TSV Talk 1350761635.3

On 10/7/2012 babyd said: Hi Carolyn. I want to start off by saying I really like you as a host. I think if we were neighbors we would be good friends. I do have a request. I wish that when you are showing off the D&Co. fashions or any for that matter, could you please NOT pull your shirt up to show us the waist or how good you think pants are flattening out your stomach, it is not a good thing. I think that most of the time the pants you have on are too tight, especially around the hip and thigh area. I have actually not bought many items due to the way they look on you. I am a size large... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities, TSV Talk 1350761628.42

On 10/7/2012 babyd said: Hi Carolyn. I want to start off by saying I really like you as a host. I think if we were neighbors we would be good friends. I do have a request. I wish that when you are showing off the D&Co. fashions or any for that matter, could you please NOT pull your shirt up to show us the waist or how good you think pants are flattening out your stomach, it is not a good thing. I think that most of the time the pants you have on are too tight, especially around the hip and thigh area. I have actually not bought many items due to the way they look on you. I am a size large... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities, TSV Talk 1350761467.537

On 10/9/2012 Cali56 said: Why are you hating on her? Carolyn is hot! Worry about yourself! Hatteeerrr!! I agree with you Cali56. Most of these whiny women are just jealous and evil. Were they never taught "If you don't have anything nice to say then say nothing at all?" I think they are so ignorant and just plain evil to intentionally hurt someones feelings. I wonder if they would have the nerve to say something like that to someone in person to their face! Not! Shame on these nasty women! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1