Creede Silver Sale
16 Members and 12821 Guests Online

ivyshop's Activity

Dooney new website next month

Last Reply by tough_kitty 1412225703.767 | Started by ivyshop in Dooney & Bourke

According with Facebook page: Deborah, thank you for being such a loyal fan of our brand! We regret that Montebono is no longer available, but it was a one season capsule collection. The good news is that Montebono was an offshoot of our Italian-made Alto Collection and we have lots of similar bag styles in the same great leather. Stay tuned for the debut of our new website next month and you'll see some beautiful new styles. Continue Reading

Re: Dillen Chelsea Shopper

In Dooney & Bourke 1411523204.323

I got mine in navy blue from Luggage pros for $161 Continue Reading

Re: Ink on my Dooney Florentine Leather Hobo

In Dooney & Bourke 1410018047.497

You can check Dooney website will explain how to clean a bag per kind of leather. Also you can check shoe and handbag repair shop. I also found this online I hope a works and good luck How to remove ink stains on leather e.g. armchair, sofa, jacket, bag, shoes, etc. With a circular motion, wipe the stain with a cotton cloth dampened with a little body lotion or face cream (even white sunscreen will do) mixed with a few drops of white vinegar. If that does not work, dab ink stains with a cloth soaked in surgical spirit. After removing the stain, rub moisturiser into the leather. If the s... Continue Reading

Re: Why are we so crazy about handbags? Especially Dooney & Bourke...

In Dooney & Bourke 1409606782.607

I am sympathy with you , I check dooney sales every night and also this forum. I own some many dooney handbags that I just pack 3 boxes full of handbags some are new I am selling them online. I still have some new handbags new in my closet for maybe 3 years ago. I just switch handbags today from Domed toledo to the small pocket cross body portofino that I order back in 2011 never use. Crazy I have no eyes for any other brand addicted to dooney since 1999 Continue Reading

Re: Dooney & Bourke Florentine Leather Saddle Bag

In Dooney & Bourke 1409488659.343

I do like the saddle bag but I am waiting when go out clearance at the outlets. I love the chestnut color or black. Continue Reading

Re: My Review of Chelsea Pebble Leather in Dark Grey!

In Dooney & Bourke 1409488569.057

On 8/30/2014 tough_kitty said: On 8/30/2014 ivyshop said: On 8/30/2014 tough_kitty said: How is it different from the Dillen leather? Anyone know? Dillen is thicker leather of all in my opinion the samba leather look almost as thick than dillen leather. I see. Guess it explains the weight of this bag - pebble leather 1 lbs vs dillen leather 3 lbs! Guess I won't be getting the Dillen then.... I bought it before but sent it back because I didn't want to spend over $300 on it.... now some are on sale for $194, but I'd rather wait for the pebble leather one on sale.... Thanks for the info! :) Y... Continue Reading

In Dooney & Bourke 1409452574.06

On 8/30/2014 tough_kitty said: How is it different from the Dillen leather? Anyone know? Dillen is thicker leather of all in my opinion the samba leather look almost as thick than dillen leather. Continue Reading

Re: I'm In Buckley Florentine Heaven!

In Dooney & Bourke 1409446631.473

I like the denim or navy color but of course I will way until go out on sale. Continue Reading

Re: Stevieb

In Dooney & Bourke 1409446520.023

On 8/30/2014 tough_kitty said: Stevie, I forgot - did you see Samba bags in person? I saw them today and I wasn't impressed at all! The leather looks so thick and not flattering at all, and that lock is HUGE! I didn't like any of the Sambas... also, saw the pebble leather zip zip and the bitsy next to it. Both small and funny looking, especially bitsy. Samba leather remind me the portofino leather few years back. I saw the samba bags too at Macys I don't like the lock huge and ugly. If I get one maybe when they go on sale and maybe the small cross body Continue Reading

In Dooney & Bourke 1409446267.24

On 8/30/2014 Rocker said: I want the grey lock hobo but not in the list. Yes the one with the accessories? That bag only can be found qvc or maybe ebay. No even outlet have the bag however the outlet carry the accessories. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 20
1 2 3 4 ...20Next