Designer Fashion Clearance
157 Members and 13334 Guests Online

ivyshop's Activity

Funny review about a customer remove the lock of the dooney samba

Last Reply by EdithEllenLily 1414694197.623 | Started by ivyshop in Dooney & Bourke

. The only thing is the lock charm was so heavy I had my husband use his bolt cutters and cut it off. Made a big difference in the weight. We were super careful not to damage the leather He did a perfect job. Now the bag works much better. I put another charm on it so the look was still there, just a little different. Dooney needs to lighten up on the weight of all the hard wear on the leather bags that always weighs more." Continue Reading

Re: Which dooney are carrying for the week or today?

In Dooney & Bourke 1414372529.09

On 10/26/2014 EmmasMom said: Not carrying a Dooney. I prefer Michael Kors. I like and I own michael kors, which style are carrying? I you don't mind sharing with us. Continue Reading

In Dooney & Bourke 1414372374.14

On 10/25/2014 SugarBabyJ said: I'm carrying my new Michael Kors suede hobo/cross body bag. love you bag pretty Continue Reading

In Dooney & Bourke 1414268482.98

On 10/25/2014 stevieb said: Sorry, not using Dooney right now... But as for that domed buckle, really REALLY want it in Bordeaux! Can you tell us which bag are you carrying just curious. Continue Reading

In Dooney & Bourke 1414268439.173

On 10/25/2014 lavenderjunkie said: Ivy, I love the style of your Samba satchel. Glad you are enjoying it. Yesterday I used an older dark plum Dooney satchel. The style is very much like the zip zip. It's the original Dooney pebbled leather and quite heavy. But I love the style and the color, and it has a zipper pocket on the back that more than makes up for the lack of slip pockets on the inside. Oh yes I enjoy the bag. I got a good deal too. I am still waiting on some bags that I have on my wish list will see. Never enough dooney's. I can tell you are using a beautiful bag. Continue Reading

In Dooney & Bourke 1414247394.523

On 10/25/2014 iluvacop said: My new domed buckle satchel in Crimson. It's the perfect color for autumn! I love that bag and the color too. Continue Reading

Which dooney are carrying for the week or today?

Last Reply by stevieb 1414421701.03 | Started by ivyshop in Dooney & Bourke

I have my samba small satchel heavy bag nice leather. I have the color saddle very roomy I am no sure why they calling her small because to is more like medium size. Continue Reading

Dooney new website up

Last Reply by stevieb 1414553536.453 | Started by ivyshop in Dooney & Bourke

look really nice. Continue Reading

Re: WHY DO THEY KEEP SAYING SUEDE HOBO IS EXCLUSIVE?

In Dooney & Bourke 1413680388.64

The don't know what they are talking about. Continue Reading

Re: Why Isn't the new Dooney & Bourke Samba Satchel listed yet on QVC?

In Dooney & Bourke 1413680316.443

On 10/18/2014 millieshops said: If I'm going to buy a number of things, I don't really mind getting in the car and going out to shop - as long as my feet and eyes are happy at the same time. But to go to a shopping area that has good choice is often a long drive for me, so if I want one something, it just makes sense not to drive an hour or more for that one thing. That probably costs as much as paying shipping and maybe more. If I can buy the very same item from my living room, I'm in! I love sales and rather shop around online good sales, free shipping and no taxes. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 22
1 2 3 4 ...22Next