Holidays at Home
158 Members and 11125 Guests Online

Miss Peaches's Activity

Re: I Said Yes!

In Hosts & Personalities 1382082190.653

CC & AG, I am so happy you felt that love surge through you both as the question was asked and the answer came as the rain washed everything clean and new for your future. I cried as I read the story to my husband and we loved the photos, when the great grand kids read your journals they will be so proud of the story of AG & CC the legacy! We are so happy for you both. I enjoy watching you and Lisa you two are for funny and smart. Be happy Courtney you have a fan family behind you. Continue Reading

Nail Polish

Last Reply by vw vixen 1353462847.08 | Started by Miss Peaches in Beauty's Best Gifts

Julep. You all confuse us because you just said the same thing about OPI earlier. Except Oprah and some of us don't care about Oprah. Continue Reading

Re: What a lovely time of year... it is so inspiring!

In Jewelry Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1350020968.46

Hi and welcome to the East Coast, I am in RI and must say you came at a great time with the leaves changing and I was changing the channel when I found a new acquaintance. Thank you for coming here and sharing your beautiful and heart touching jewelry. I hope to get a few pieces, ones I really wanted flew out the door! Hope to see you tomorrow and by the way, stay top of the class it does you well. Enjoy your day no doubt you'll sell out!! Smile Casey Continue Reading

Re: Enter to Win! Why Do You Love Dooney & Bourke?

In Fashion Talk, Dooney & Bourke, All About Handbags 1349582878.25

I love my Dooney & Bourke, because I love my husband who helped me get out of the house and feel special by buying me a new one every time he thought I was withdrawing. He says they are made with the kind of love we have, and strong enough to with stand anything. Thank you to all of you. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1