TSV(R) Preview
139 Members and 9786 Guests Online

HisElk's Activity

Re: Paging HappyDaze please.....

In Beauty Banter 1410643937.25

On 9/13/2014 HappyDaze said: Hi HisElk! Yes, I've been using Missha's Perfect cover for some years now. Even though I like to try new things, I always keep it around and always go back to it. The #21 is a perfect match for me- the best match I've ever had in a foundation actually. I am usually fair to light in foundation (often more on the fair than light as sometimes light is too yellow or a bit too dark). It provides medium coverage and doesn't feel heavy at all on my skin. When you first put it on, it looks grayish so don't freak out if you try it, it will warm up to your skin. :) Every o... Continue Reading

Paging HappyDaze please.....

Last Reply by HisElk 1410643937.273 | Started by HisElk in Beauty Banter

I think if I am not mistaken I read a thread where you posted and said you used Missha perfect CC cream. If so, would you mind letting me know how you like it? Also, I know you are into using cruelty free products and after doing some research, I couldn't find them on the cruelty free list. I may be interested in this product and also wondered where you purchase. Thanks for your help in advance. Continue Reading

Re: America's Got Talent

In Viewpoints 1410620494.94

On 9/13/2014 serenna said: I agree about the singer's. I hope the guy who does magic wins, can't think of his name it's still early lol. I think his name is Mat Franco and we're hoping he wins the whole thing too. Continue Reading

Re: ~The Squatter Nanny on Dr. Phil right now~

In Viewpoints 1410555466.52

On 9/12/2014 croemer said: On 9/12/2014 di-mc said: I watched the show. Nanny has issues. When someone tells you to leave their home, you leave. She had no right to be there once she was told to leave. She was not a renter, so the rules for eviction don't pertain. And what she has done to her own family is a tragedy...those poor people. I wanted to give her sister/family a standing ovation for what she said to her. As for the show, IMO, both the nanny and the mother have issues. However, I think the nanny should have honored their request and moved out. With all of the nanny's lawsuits s... Continue Reading

Re: Project Runway 9/4/14 --spoiler

In Viewpoints 1410550982.297

So glad that Kini finally got a win and also liked Sean's dress. Was hoping the dye would work for him and thought it was a rather unique idea. We DVR'd the show and found ourselves rewinding the part when Tim had that look on his face while mentoring Sandyha (sp?). DH and I laughed so hard, I spit out my water. I thought her design looked very clownish and circus like. Have no idea why she's still there and it seems she's very intent on not taking any critique from Tim. Next week's show should be interesting. Continue Reading

Re: ~Paging SuzyQ3~

In Beauty Banter 1410545074.88

On 9/12/2014 Funloving said: Whatever is going on, I wish you a great report to put your mind at ease, SQ3! I think it's natural for our minds to go to worst case scenario, when most of these things are perfectly fine. I can't tell you how many times my imagination has taken me to that evil 'Stressville' absolutely needlessly. I'm thinking of you. Sending both you & HD ALL positive vibes. I'm with what Funloving posted. I just wanted to offer my positive thoughts to both HappyDaze and SuzyQ3. I don't post a lot in the Beauty forum, but do a lot of reading and learning from both of you.... Continue Reading

Re: I have finally figured out that I break out from Dimethicone

In Beauty Banter 1410416104.95

On 9/10/2014 BellaCarro said: HisElk, sorry getting back to you so late. I have had incredible results with the very deep, cystic spots with a NoNo specifically for breakouts. They never advertise those, always the one for hair removal. Don't have one for hair but so happy I fell for the spiel on this one. Significant reduction in a day. If I can catch one really early, as in just sort of feel that soreness under the skin I can zap it before it can really form. It's the darnedest little gadget. Thanks, BellaCarro for the info. I've never even heard of this type of NoNo and didn't even know i... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1410389842.513

On 9/10/2014 suzyQ3 said: On 9/10/2014 HisElk said: On 9/9/2014 BellaCarro said: On 9/9/2014 RunnerMom said: Dimethicone is like kryptonite to my skin! It took me a minute to figure it out some time ago, but occasionally I blindly trust a brand without checking the ingedient deck and BOOM ... cystic breakouts. What a mess. I recently purchased Paula's Choice Resist Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum, and at first - glass-like complexion (smiles), immediately followed by cystic acne breakouts (tears). Lesson learned: read the label, no matter the brand. Sadly, her serums are totally off limit... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1410370658.587

On 9/9/2014 BellaCarro said: On 9/9/2014 RunnerMom said: Dimethicone is like kryptonite to my skin! It took me a minute to figure it out some time ago, but occasionally I blindly trust a brand without checking the ingedient deck and BOOM ... cystic breakouts. What a mess. I recently purchased Paula's Choice Resist Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum, and at first - glass-like complexion (smiles), immediately followed by cystic acne breakouts (tears). Lesson learned: read the label, no matter the brand. Sadly, her serums are totally off limits now for me, too. I tried the retinol and same anti... Continue Reading

Re: Please keep the WEN posts on the wen forum

In Beauty Banter 1410364448.747

On 9/10/2014 brii said: Making a mountain out of a molehill, IMO. It's easy to skip over any thread you don't care for on any forum. I agree, brii, but then are you really surprised at who the OP is? LOL I've come to the conclusion the "happy" person isn't happy unless she's stirring the pot about any subject. Edited to say it seems as if she's wanting the attention. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 191
1 2 3 4 ...191Next