Live Spring Style
45 Members and 15885 Guests Online

HisElk's Activity

Re: Anyone watching "If Loving You Is Wrong"?

In TV Talk 1427496051.573

On 3/27/2015 i like celery said: Hi HisElk, I haven't heard of the show, but I haven't really watched anything on OWN lately, other than Super Soul Sunday each week. I'll google the show you mentioned to find out more. BTW, did you ever see Love in the City on OWN? It was a reality show about 4 women in NYC. It could have some "reality show drama" at times, but I liked it. :-) Hi there I like celery, it's a really good show and makes you want to watch the next episode. Anyway, I've never seen Love in the City. I will have to see if we can get it On Demand. Sometimes, I don't know what w... Continue Reading

Re: Anyone watching "If Loving You Is Wrong"?

In TV Talk 1427495812.21

On 3/27/2015 chickenbutt said: I've been watching since last season and season two just started. Things are coming to a boil on some of the storylines, for sure! I really like the show. Glad they have it on 'On Demand' so you can catch up. If you started now, with season two, you would have missed a LOT. Hey chickenbutt! Thanks for the reply. Our On Demand says it ends today, so I'm just taking a break posting now. Yep, we have some catching up to do and it is rather already getting to the point where I want to keep up with it. If we can't get them all, maybe you wouldn't mind helping me... Continue Reading

Anyone watching "If Loving You Is Wrong"?

Last Reply by HisElk 1427496051.327 | Started by HisElk in TV Talk

My husband just recently found this show on OWN and we've been trying to catch up watching On Demand. I'll admit it's been rather addicting, but we've only seen the first 4 episodes. It appears that Alex is rather sorry about her affair with Randall and just saw her husband come clean about the vasectomy. The other story lines are equally interesting as well. Anyone else watching and opinions? TIA. Continue Reading

Re: No Idol chat tonight? (Spoilers possible.)

In Viewpoints 1427385078.143

On 3/26/2015 Ford1224 said: On 3/26/2015 HisElk said: On 3/26/2015 Ford1224 said: You would be right. Clark is the best of the bunch. No schtick, no screaming and jumping around, no weird clothes. He just sits at the piano and lovely sounds come out of him. He's definitely the best . . . which probably means he won't win. Great post. He is IMO, the best singer out of all of them. And you're probably right regarding him not winning. There was only one season that I wanted a singer to win that actually did and that was the first season when Kelly won. But we have to remember that sometimes, ... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1427383480.377

On 3/26/2015 Ford1224 said: You would be right. Clark is the best of the bunch. No schtick, no screaming and jumping around, no weird clothes. He just sits at the piano and lovely sounds come out of him. He's definitely the best . . . which probably means he won't win. Great post. He is IMO, the best singer out of all of them. And you're probably right regarding him not winning. There was only one season that I wanted a singer to win that actually did and that was the first season when Kelly won. But we have to remember that sometimes, it's best that they don't win as many that haven't ... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1427337244.707

Just got done watching. For us, Clark was hands down the best of the night. We've watched every season and this is certainly not the best one IMO. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1427334710.143

We're watching it now on the DVR. I do agree with you about Daniel, though. Our favorites so far have been Joey and Clark, although we didn't get far enough yet to hear him sing. IMO, Jax's version of Bon Jovi's song wasn't that great, but that's me. Really enjoying seeing Boy George be a mentor tonight. Continue Reading

Re: DWTS-3/23

In Viewpoints 1427212354.48

On 3/24/2015 lulu2 said: On 3/24/2015 HisElk said: <p class="quote_author"I also think it's a conflict of interest to have Julianne Hough as a judge with Derek being one of the pro's. JMO. Riker Lynch is also her cousin. Now that you mention it, I think I heard them talking about that on the first show. Continue Reading

Re: DWTS-3/23

In Viewpoints 1427211070.027

On 3/24/2015 muttmom said: Since Tom said more than once the final 2 were not necessarily the bottom 2 vote getters, I'm betting the model was the one that had an infinitesimal more votes than Redfoo. She's bullied yet the first time we see her, she holds 2 melons in front of her breasts. Rumer has a beautiful smile. Yes, the part I bolded I completely agree with. She's complaining about everyone thinking she's so pretty and she has a great body, yet holds those melons in front of her. The 14 year old partner with Mark is more mature than she (Charlotte?) is. I also agree with lulu2 about ... Continue Reading

Re: New Boz Scaggs album

In Music 1427131245.87

Thanks for sharing! Love Boz Scaggs. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 249
1 2 3 4 ...249Next