California Gold Rush(R) Sale
90 Members and 17410 Guests Online

HisElk's Activity

Re: I am allowed to share a couple of pictures of this cutie!

In Viewpoints 1422052083.187

What a handsome guy! Thanks for sharing and enjoy the spoilin' time with him. Continue Reading

Re: Croemie

In Viewpoints 1422041982.06

On 1/23/2015 chickenbutt said: Hey Croemer! Since you have your own thread, I just wanted to offer you a belated Happy Birthday! I missed it Sunday because I'd not been feeling well and wasn't on the computer that has my diaries (and I CRS without that!) so I missed the day and, every day since, I think about it and wanted to say something. Anyhoo, Happy Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Oh no, I missed croemer's special day? chickenbutt, looks like both of us missed it, so I'm offering my belated wishes too! OT, hope you're feeling better chickenbutt! Also thanks for the suggestion ... Continue Reading

Re: Confession Time.....I'm Addicted to Family Feud (But only the one with Steve Harvey)

In TV Talk 1422036448.15

On 1/22/2015 deepwaterdotter said: My favorite game shows are "Jeopardy" and "The Beast". deep, we enjoy watching "the Beast" and I think the woman who hosts name is Brooke Burns is enjoyable as well. As for Family Feud and Steve Harvey, I can watch it but in very small doses. IMO, they should be giving more money than they do plus Steve can do way too much joking and taking up time rather than focusing on the contestants. Of course, JMO. Continue Reading

Re: Figure skating fans

In Viewpoints 1422035823.943

On 1/23/2015 dmod nj said: On 1/23/2015 HisElk said: Thank you so much for the information! We've got the DVR set to go; we love watching the skating and Johnny and Tara are great commentators. Went to the grocery store and stocked up with goodies from the liquor store; love my Bailey's! Hi HisElk, I did the same thing. lol Ahhhh, yes, priorities LOL. Plus the fact that it could be a very long weekend with a 19 and 21 year old here. Hey, I love them very much, but it sure does make for what makes the house seem smaller at times, especially when snowed in. Enjoy your goodies! Continue Reading

Re: Figure skating fans

In Viewpoints 1422035210.877

Thank you so much for the information! We've got the DVR set to go; we love watching the skating and Johnny and Tara are great commentators. Went to the grocery store and stocked up with goodies from the liquor store; love my Bailey's! Continue Reading

Re: I'm so exasperated. I need to vent

In Health & Fitness 1421870996.97

On 1/21/2015 sfnative said: Oh, geez, fell for this one. It's the troll again. Brought up hundreds of old threads over night. This is from 2011. Yep, I noticed how old this thread is too; I'm going to be more careful in what threads I post as I saw this happen a few months ago. Continue Reading

Re: Spoilers in Thread Titles - Your Opinions Please

In Viewpoints 1421800900.663

On 1/20/2015 dooBdoo said: I'll just say again what I wrote in my previous response. How hard is it to compose a subject line that doesn't include the spoiler itself? I see no reason not to err on the side of caution instead of possibly ruining someone's enjoyment of a show. ahhh, the voice of reason IMO. It's not that difficult IMO. Continue Reading

Re: Spoilers in Thread Titles - Your Opinions Please

In Viewpoints 1421786671.2

On 1/20/2015 JustJules said: I think it's rude to put spoilers in a thread title and is only done by those that want to cause trouble. There is nothing wrong with starting a thread about a show or movie, but "Spoiler Alert" should be in the title, not the actual spoiler itself. That way people can choose whether or not to open a thread knowing that details are going to be revealed. It is kind of assumed around here that any discussion on a show is going to contain spoilers, but the courtesy of disclosing it is nice just the same. Agree with this post. I would name the show and it wouldn't m... Continue Reading

Re: What do you think about this response from a company regarding being cruelty-free?

In Beauty Banter 1421528563.637

On 1/17/2015 magemay said: On 1/17/2015 RedConvertibleGirl said: On 1/15/2015 Sunshine Kate said: For those of you against animal testing for cosmetics, do you refuse drugs for treatment if you're sick? Testing on animals is not necessary in cosmetics because they have scientific tests that can do that. If you were to read about the tests they conduct and how they are performed it would make you sick. It SHOULD make you sick, and it needs to be stopped. Animals should not suffer and die for the sake of beauty products. The photo's are horrific, I've seen a few and I can't look at any more... Continue Reading

Re: Spackle etheral

In Beauty Banter 1421437854.777

On 1/16/2015 suzyQ3 said: I love the concluding sentence in "happy" housewife's opening post. It's just so....her. Well, my fellow on "ignore" club friend, you sooooooooo read my mind. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 232
1 2 3 4 ...232Next