Back to School
146 Members and 11003 Guests Online

HisElk's Activity

Re: speaking of happenings in the grocery line....

In Viewpoints 1406652306.507

On 7/29/2014 Mama Mia said: On 7/29/2014 Dagna said: On 7/29/2014 heartkeeper said: On 7/28/2014 occasional rain said: So why didn't the cashier ask the woman holding up the line if she needed help and then call for the manager or someone to come to help her. Doesn't someone from the home come along to assist their residents? Just waiting didn't seem a good plan, you could still be there. I was going to ask the same. Also, when I'm shopping and someone is in the way or their cart is in the way, I just politely say "excuse me, please" and the other person always moves. Why just stand there? ... Continue Reading

Re: PROJECT RUNWAY

In Viewpoints 1406651069.93

On 7/29/2014 scotttie said: On 7/29/2014 HisElk said: Yeah, I hear you. IMO, she can be very cruel in some of her statements. Looking forward to the new season. Hey HisElk! I don't like Nina either. Was happy to see that Tim is going to have a save again this year. Looks like there is going to be some fireworks in the upcoming episodes. You're right, scottie. Seems to be some drama in the near future. Also glad to hear that Tim has a save again this year. Continue Reading

Re: PROJECT RUNWAY

In Viewpoints 1406647126.61

On 7/29/2014 catlover said: I don't care for Nina at all! Yeah, I hear you. IMO, she can be very cruel in some of her statements. Looking forward to the new season. Continue Reading

Re: A frivolous curiosity....

In Viewpoints 1406580510.727

Our last girl, Lizzy who is now passed could be what appeared to be sound asleep. As soon as one of us went into the bathroom, she would come in and it was if she was saying "Oh, there you are" and then go back and lay down again. Rarely did she ever stay in there. It was just like she wanted to "know" where one of us was. Nice thread. Continue Reading

Re: Host Bobbie on HSN

In Viewpoints 1406575301.55

On 7/28/2014 sunala said: Maybe she's even going on 100? Who cares? She looks terrific and apparently has plenty of energy, so what's your problem? You just crack me up Ditto! Continue Reading

Re: TV Show --Dexter

In Viewpoints 1406318189.267

Not sure about the show, scottie. However, DH and I watched one of those shows about a week ago (either Dateline or 20/20). It was a true story about a guy who was so into this show that he was trying to mimic Dexter (he even resembled the actor). They interviewed one of the people who he tortured, but he escaped. Unfortunately, one of his victims did not. He really enjoyed torturing his victims. It was quite a detailed story about what it took for the police to get enough evidence to prosecute him. After seeing the story, I doubt I'd watch. Just offering some info to help you decide.... Continue Reading

Re: Project Runway is back!!! Anybody watching?

In TV Talk 1406316689.68

Yes we DH and I watched last night. Our least favorite ended up winning, which was Sandhya. Neither of us liked her design, but apparently the judges did. So far, I'm liking Char Glover, although it's still too early to figure out what others I like. I did; however, think that they chose the right designer to leave. Continue Reading

Re: Great Program For Kids & Rescue Animals! Photos Will Warm Your Heart

In Viewpoints 1406230976.91

On 7/24/2014 NoelSeven said: On 7/24/2014 HisElk said: Thanks for posting this information. Berks county is not that far from us; if we're ever in that area, I'd like to visit. Also what a great idea that both helps animals and urges kids to read. If you do get the chance to visit, please tell us about it! Will do! I'd love to have a kitty, but DH is very allergic. He likes them, but just can't live with them. Continue Reading

Re: Great Program For Kids & Rescue Animals! Photos Will Warm Your Heart

In Viewpoints 1406230722.63

Thanks for posting this information. Berks county is not that far from us; if we're ever in that area, I'd like to visit. Also what a great idea that both helps animals and urges kids to read. Edited to say that I just went on their website; those pictures are very heartwarming. Thanks again for this information. Continue Reading

Re: What's one memory you hope you will always keep?

In Viewpoints 1406230037.63

On 7/24/2014 jubilant said: There are so many but one that stands out in my mind is when my Dad and I were getting ready to walk down the aisle together on my wedding day. Dad was the family joker. I was nervous beyond belief. I am sure my Mom had probably told him to behave himself. When the music started he grabbed my arm firmly and said, "For Heaven's sake.... don't trip and fall and embarrass me"! You see, NOTHING really embarrasses my Dad! Our photographer snapped the photo right then and we both have our eyes closed and are laughing out loud. My nerves ceased and we walked down the aisl... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 177
1 2 3 4 ...177Next