Better Than Black Friday
116 Members and 11696 Guests Online

HisElk's Activity

Re: 70 bucks for logo top....

In Fashion Talk 1417032430.073

On 11/26/2014 LipstickDiva said: On 11/26/2014 happy housewife said: I have never called it anything but a CAMPER and you can look all day - you'll never find where I called it anything else. Discussing the assets of it with other camper owners does not make it anything else but what it is - I am so tired of people here telling me I have 2 homes - i have a home and a camper - like many miliions of other people. Right in your quote you highlighted that I call it my camper because that is what it is.IT IS NOT A HOME or A HOUSE as is constantly being thrown up in my face here. You just don't ge... Continue Reading

Re: It's Snowing Right Now

In Viewpoints 1417027373.353

Thanks, ShowMe for the info. Perhaps she did take a break. I forgot about the Shoebox gifts thing, so that could be it plus the holiday tomorrow. Anyhow, thanks for your post and not being upset I took this off topic. :) Enjoy the beautiful fluffly white stuff! Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1417026750.437

On 11/26/2014 ShowMe said: On 11/26/2014 HisElk said: It's snowing here in southern Pa. too. It began around 9 am and we're supposed to get up to 6 inches of the stuff. Very pretty outside. They have been showing many places on TV where the snow is coming down. Just hope and pray that those that are traveling by vehicle will be safe and careful...... Boy, it is really coming down now. So glad I am home for the weekend. Feel very safe here. Enjoy the beauty of your snow......and have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Hi ShowMe! Thanks for the post; and the same back to you. Hope your Thanksgiving ... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1417026241.88

It's snowing here in southern Pa. too. It began around 9 am and we're supposed to get up to 6 inches of the stuff. Very pretty outside. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1417023277.54

On 11/26/2014 KJPA said: The OP created a post that intimated she didn't like the top in question and/or thought it was over-priced. That may be controversial but she's entitled. Others stated they liked the top and/or felt it was priced appropriately. They are also entitled. So, how did this turn into telling others how to dress or how to spend their money? As Brii stated, those comments putting others down is what is ruining these forums. They are the inappropriate comments. I know people who took a week-long vacation to a distant resort area every year. People talked about them and thought... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1417022594.39

On 11/26/2014 Zhills said: On 11/26/2014 Sooner said: On 11/26/2014 winamac1 said: On 11/26/2014 happy housewife said: On 11/26/2014 okiebug said: On 11/25/2014 happy housewife said: The point is that most Americans do not have unlimited budgets as some here profess they have and for that majority of the people in this country $70 is an outrageous amount to pay for a casual top and we find it to be shocking when we see this price. Most Americans do not shop in high end department stores for our clothes. For most Americans that is not an option. For those here who feel compelled to put down th... Continue Reading

Re: DWTS - Finale - 11/25/14 - Possible Spoilers

In Viewpoints 1416964934.383

Hoping for Alfonso/Witney for the win, second to Janel/Val. There's just something about Sadie/Mark that neither DH or I like. Continue Reading

Re: DWTS 11/24 possible spoilers

In Viewpoints 1416954832.813

On 11/25/2014 lulu2 said: I know I'm in the minority but I though Sadie's free style was juvenile and not really executed all that well. Witney has brought out the best in Alfonso. I'd love to see them win. Then I'm in the minority as well. We're rooting for Alfonso. Just can't get into Sadie. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1416940974.273

On 11/25/2014 violann said: On 11/25/2014 happy housewife said: On 11/24/2014 Fifi1 said: Sometimes wonder if any of you shop anywhere else and see prices? $70 for a top is nog out of line.... I think that depends on where you live - where I live that is twice what I would pay for a top at Macy's and I agree with those who find her things unattractive at any price, and would not buy one to paint the house in. And yet you who choose to insult the style of others refer later in the thread to your resentment when someone else makes a statement that you perceive as being insulting to you. Irony?... Continue Reading

Re: Wow its 71 degrees here but.......

In Viewpoints 1416856200.98

Yes, same forecast here; we're a few hours away. Wednesday's forecast doesn't look good; Dh is getting his new toy ready to blow snow. Just glad we got one before they were all sold out. Today's weather is gorgeous though. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 216
1 2 3 4 ...216Next