Spring Style Clearance
19 Members and 16572 Guests Online

HisElk's Activity

Re: Anyone else uncomfortable with this term?

In Viewpoints 1425334258.697

No, it doesn't bother me; I'd rather hear that word than swearing. I have an acquaintance who uses the "JC" and GD" words a lot. I'm not even sure she realizes how much she uses them. It finally got to my DH and me and we asked her if she would please stop saying it when she's around us. Continue Reading

Re: WHO WATCHED LMN MOVIE TONIGHT "KEPT WOMAN"? spoiler alert--

In Viewpoints 1425270307.98

Ok, we just finished it; wow, loved the ending. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1425266932.913

We're about halfway through this and we decided to take a break after a very unexpected scene with the dark haired girl (I think her name is Robin?) This guy is beyond demented; and I hope we can get through the rest of it. Continue Reading

Re: If you could retire anywhere in the USA

In For the Home Talk 1425248250.733

If we had the money to do it, we'd be living somewhere around Jackson Hole, Wyoming. We vacationed there for many years, once in August/September and at Christmas through New Years. We priced housing and it's way beyond what we could ever afford. People who live there were telling us that the billionaires were running out the millionaires. They mentioned that it was the 3rd wealthiest county in the US, although I'm not sure of that. We looked at a house priced at 1/2 a million and it had no indoor plumbing. Even the employees who worked at the hotel we stay at each year rent a room downst... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1425230566.177

Oh k r a p, I missed it. Will have to look in the TV guide to see if they're replaying it. Sounds good. Continue Reading

Re: Roseanne Barr

In Viewpoints 1425226574.96

On 3/1/2015 sunala said: On 2/28/2015 cody2 said: I loved her show. I just wanted to grab Dan and run away with his sweet self, lol. She is a brilliant comedian and mind. Troubled at times. I wish her peace. It doesn't matter to me if she is thin or not. It never changed her talent. Hi cody, I'm with you, girlfriend I really like her! I'm pulling up a chair next to the two of you. She was a judge on Last Comic Standing and thoroughly enjoyed her. Continue Reading

Re: This was my laugh for the day today

In Electronics Talk 1425171150.717

On 2/23/2015 brii said: She's denying it. What did you expect, brii? I see the thread in the home forum is gone asking where she was; it was going along ok and I went out to run some errands. When I came back, it was gone. Not surprised. I read about your accident and hope you're feeling better real soon. Waving hi to MJ 12! Continue Reading

Re: American Idol 2/26 Possible Spoilers

In Viewpoints 1425145809.53

On 2/28/2015 NickNack said: On 2/28/2015 HisElk said: On 2/27/2015 Ford1224 said: On 2/27/2015 NickNack said: Last night was only the second time of my watching this season. I think it's just awful. I love the singers on The Voice and don't think American Idol is in the same league. I used to really enjoy American Idol and even went to see the singers on tour one year when they came to my city. Can you name one famous "Voice" winner (that people would recognize?) There are at least a dozen well known Idol winners, a few of whom are superstars. Hi Ford, the only Voice winner I've heard an... Continue Reading

Re: American Idol 2/26 Possible Spoilers

In Viewpoints 1425139936.283

On 2/27/2015 Ford1224 said: On 2/27/2015 NickNack said: Last night was only the second time of my watching this season. I think it's just awful. I love the singers on The Voice and don't think American Idol is in the same league. I used to really enjoy American Idol and even went to see the singers on tour one year when they came to my city. Can you name one famous "Voice" winner (that people would recognize?) There are at least a dozen well known Idol winners, a few of whom are superstars. Hi Ford, the only Voice winner I've heard anything from is Cassidy Pope; she's a country music sin... Continue Reading

Re: Did anyone see Dr. Phil today?

In Viewpoints 1425137199.697

On 2/27/2015 Helen47 said: I do think the family really tried to bring her up in their family feeling loved and included in every sense of the word. The parents, I'm sure, did overcompensate because her Mother, their daughter, was in prison and couldn't take care of her. I think it all went well until she became a teen ager, which is difficult in the best of circumstances. Being bi-racial, she probably convinced herself she didn't fit in with the family. it's very sad because looking at the parents and sisters, it's obvious how much they care. Like another poster said, she got a taste of just... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 240
1 2 3 4 ...240Next