TSV(R) Preview
31 Members and 12960 Guests Online

HisElk's Activity

Re: Someone please fill me in - my thread to Ford

In Viewpoints 1397785747.36

I saw that thread; however, 2 posters were being nasty and saying that Ford was a drama queen. I disagreed and mentioned that obviously there were other posters that didn't think she was including myself. I also mentioned that with the nasty posts on the thread you started, I didn't blame her if she didn't come back to respond. When I came back, the thread was gone, so I suppose the 2 snarky ones didn't like my reply. That's all I know. It was a nice thought you had, OP in trying to see how she made out at the bank. Hope this explanation helps. Continue Reading

Re: As a child, what did you think that turned out to be...

In Viewpoints 1397683354.897

On 4/16/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: ....that if you made a face long enough, it would stay that way. ....that you forget what labor pains feel like. ....that if you step on a crack, you'll break your back. ....that if you took a bath when it was thundering and lightning, you could get struck by lightning. ....that my dad personally knew all the toll booth attendants (when he'd pay the toll, he'd greet them by name. I'd ask if he knew them and he'd say, "Yeah, we went to different schools together" . When I got a little older, it clicked that he was just reading their name plate on the outsi... Continue Reading

Re: Vintage Furs - How to you feel about them?

In Viewpoints 1397675828.7

I'm a teddy bear collector and have quite a collection over the years of hand made teddy bears made from various kinds of fake fur. I gotten to know a few artists and am friends on facebook with many of them. They will hand make a teddy bear from anyone who wants to donate a vintage fur. I also like the poster occasional rain's idea. My mother would never have worn fur, nor would I ever. The fur industry is cruel IMO and it is not necessary in today's world with all of the other choices. Continue Reading

Re: DWTS. 4/14. Spoilers

In Viewpoints 1397675331.03

On 4/16/2014 muttmom said: I liked Brooke better than either Erin or Samantha. Hi muttmom, I don't remember Samantha since we didn't start watching it from the beginning. Erin and her voice are like fingernails on a chalkboard for DH and me. Continue Reading

Re: Ronnie Dunn On Dr Phil Today

In Viewpoints 1397675209.82

On 4/16/2014 nafecar said: On 4/16/2014 HisElk said: Are you sure he's on today? I've got Dr. Phil on now and saw nothing about him being on today. Well it shows up on my guide that he will be on. I sure hope I am not wrong. Thanks, nafecar. Maybe he'll be on toward the end of the show. It would certainly be better than him giving Robin time to promote her stuff. That's getting real old. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1397675126.42

On 4/16/2014 Jannabelle said: I thought I was the only one that liked Brooke, well on VP anyway. No, you can pull up a chair next to me, Jannabelle. Even my husband said he misses Brooke, and Howard Wheeler as well. Continue Reading

Re: Ronnie Dunn On Dr Phil Today

In Viewpoints 1397674995.147

Are you sure he's on today? I've got Dr. Phil on now and saw nothing about him being on today. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1397674827.657

We just watched last night; can't believe Cody was sent home rather than Nene. And Donny's comment to Cody was ridiculous IMO since he just got over being sick. As for NeNe her attitude is beyond ridiculous. She certainly likes herself a lot and I felt for Tony having to put up with her attitude and saying he should go work with Candace again if that's what he wants. (I think it was Candace). NeNe needs to grow up and stop throwing tantrums IMO. I can't wait to see her leave. As for Erin's remark to Tony, I couldn't believe she said what she did to him. Personally, I miss Brooke. Erin... Continue Reading

Re: Dallas Last Night

In Viewpoints 1397606448.757

On 4/15/2014 maryebrown said: OMG - DH and I never would have "guessed" about the 'ladies in green'... Final scene, the fire. I agree; I was not expecting that scene. They certainly are very good actresses. John Ross looked like he was ready to jump out of the window, but after joining them, he appears to be just like daddy. Looking forward to the finish of this season. Continue Reading

Re: Dallas Last Night

In Viewpoints 1397578819.41

I really enjoyed the finale last night and what a cliffhanger it was. Won't go into anything in great detail for those who haven't seen it yet, but the one scene toward the end was not at all what I expected. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 155
1 2 3 4 ...155Next