Meant for Mom(SM)
165 Members and 11620 Guests Online

HisElk's Activity

Re: ~~Dr. Phil exclusive:The Boy Under The Stairs~~

In Viewpoints 1398377144.517

Just watched the show and the end of the show, it was reported that the boy is living with his great aunt and the bio mother has unlimited access. When Dr. Phil interviewed the step mother's attorneys at their house, it surely appeared that the room that the boys shared was repainted, along with the remains of the painting pans, etc. thrown in the back yard. It was good to hear that the boy is doing much better and has been released from the hospital. Just hope his bio mother can get full custody of him. Continue Reading

Re: Do you use E cigarettes?

In Viewpoints 1398365298.213

On 4/24/2014 scotttie said: I think it's time "nanny" started minding her own business. People use this product to quit smoking. If they want to restrict it to those over 21 that's fine but otherwise butt out. No pun intended Great minds think alike, scottie. Continue Reading

Re: The Voice Tonight--Spoilers!

In Viewpoints 1398219697.003

On 4/22/2014 scotttie said: On 4/22/2014 betteb said: On 4/22/2014 scotttie said: On 4/22/2014 betteb said: Wow..am I a thread killer? I am so sorry betteb! I was over the moon after Jake won. I was happy sisaundra made it through after her performance tonight. I think all the singers who didn't make it were great. It's too bad somebody has to go home. Howdy Croemer and HisElk Sisaundra did show another side of herself tonight and I liked it. While she's very good, I always felt like she was a little old school to win. Maybe the 2 that went home will come back next year. I hope they can.... Continue Reading

Re: The Voice Tonight--Spoilers!

In Viewpoints 1398216169.033

On 4/22/2014 scotttie said: WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!! Jake Worthington made it!!!! Worth repeating again, scottie. WHOOOOOO HOOOOOO! Continue Reading

Re: The Voice Tonight --Live shows

In Viewpoints 1398208393.1

On 4/22/2014 scotttie said: On 4/22/2014 HisElk said: On 4/22/2014 scotttie said: On 4/21/2014 PinkSugar said: On 4/21/2014 scotttie said: Shakira said she worries about her appearance. Well she shouldn't. She is beautiful. I agree, Shakira is absolutely beautiful. I love it when she wears her hair up to really show her features though. Oh. I'm sorry. I wasn't clear. Shakira was saying that Kristen Merlin worries about her appearance. Hi scottie - yes, I heard Shakira say that to Kristen last night. Really, I don't think Kristen has a worry about her appearance, but that's me. Off topic, ... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1398207589.65

On 4/22/2014 scotttie said: On 4/21/2014 PinkSugar said: On 4/21/2014 scotttie said: Shakira said she worries about her appearance. Well she shouldn't. She is beautiful. I agree, Shakira is absolutely beautiful. I love it when she wears her hair up to really show her features though. Oh. I'm sorry. I wasn't clear. Shakira was saying that Kristen Merlin worries about her appearance. Hi scottie - yes, I heard Shakira say that to Kristen last night. Really, I don't think Kristen has a worry about her appearance, but that's me. Off topic, I so hope our guy Jake goes through. I've actually n... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1398197910.46

On 4/22/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said: On 4/21/2014 scotttie said: Jake Worthington. DOWNLOAD! Ah, he's the guy I like (As well as Josh). Seems like a total sweetheart, too. Yes, Jake Worthington is such a down to earth and humble guy and best of all, he can sing! Voted for him last night. Continue Reading

Re: What did you see - fashion wise - in church this AM?

In Fashion Talk 1398039828.417

On 4/20/2014 HiLo said: On 4/20/2014 HisElk said: Today is Easter. Is there a way we can post on a thread without being snarky, etc. and rejoice in His resurrection? So true HisElk: Happy resurrection day to all who know in their hearts that He has indeed risen! Thank you, HiLo; we spent part of our day watching the movie "Jesus of Nazareth" on the UP network. We're about halfway through it as it is a 4 hour movie (with commercials). It is indeed, a special day. Happy Easter to you! Continue Reading

Re: The 8 AM fashion show this morning (Easter)

In Fashion Talk 1398027646.983

Ford, just saw your thread. Off topic, I hope you had a great Easter at the shore. Continue Reading

Re: What did you see - fashion wise - in church this AM?

In Fashion Talk 1398027308.16

Today is Easter. Is there a way we can post on a thread without being snarky, etc. and rejoice in His resurrection? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 157
1 2 3 4 ...157Next