Weekend Preview
136 Members and 10389 Guests Online

HisElk's Activity

Re: Bobbye Blackburn Nanny Bear

In Viewpoints 1414170147.387

On 10/23/2014 LipstickDiva said: Don't know if this will work. Here is her obit.: Nannybear Thanks for posting this, LipstickDiva. I just realized that my post above didn't say what forum the obit was listed in. She was a very knowledgeable person in the computer area. Continue Reading

Re: For Those Who Want A Light Weight Medium Bag

In Viewpoints 1414169624.707

On 10/24/2014 NoelSeven said: On 10/24/2014 HisElk said: I just took a peek and I'm loving the looks of this one too. dooBdoo, are you happy with yours and how is the customer service regarding returns? Which one did you pick, HisElk? I didn't yet, still looking. I really like either the Calgary or the Alberta. I don't like big bags as I don't carry a lot, so the Calgary might work. Problem is, I don't like carrying them on my shoulder as it can bother my neck. I really like the 'deer' look on it and it looks real 'southwest' to me. How about you? Continue Reading

Re: For Those Who Want A Light Weight Medium Bag

In Viewpoints 1414169251.913

On 10/23/2014 NoelSeven said: On 10/23/2014 dooBdoo said: On 10/23/2014 NoelSeven said: On 10/23/2014 dooBdoo said: Hi, <em>Noel</em>! Those are lovely. How dare you entice us to part ways with more of our money? I usually stick with Ameribags, particularly the cross-body types. I learned a long time ago I have to be careful about balancing the weight of my bag so it doesn't affect the muscles across my upper back and my neck -- stress there is a big migraine trigger for me. I agree, the microfiber is really strong, long-lasting, and extremely easy to clean if need be. dooB, tha... Continue Reading

Re: Project Runway Spoilers

In Viewpoints 1414125644.663

Hi scottie, I'm glad he won as well. It was nice to see that his family made it to the big event to support him. I was hoping for Kini; however, I don't think some of his designs were quite 'there' for me. As much as Amanda was a nice competitor, I just didn't care for some of her designs, although I'm sure we will see them in the future. Also looking toward the reunion show; it appears Korina still hasn't changed which is going to be a detriment to her in the future. IMO, she could end up being her own worse enemy. Continue Reading

Re: Paging Irshgrl

In Viewpoints 1414125456.727

On 10/23/2014 dooBdoo said: Hi, HisElk! She posted from her hospital room last night, I believe the doctor felt her pneumonia needed more careful treatment. Not sure if she's posted anything today, but it sounds like she's in good hands. I've been thinking about her, too, and hope she'll let us know how she is when she gets a chance. (edited because I still cain't spel rite) Thanks, dooBdoo for your post. I thought I read where she might have to go into the hospital for the pneumonia, but wasn't positively sure. I so hope she's able to let us know how she is doing and return home soon. Th... Continue Reading

Paging Irshgrl

Last Reply by HisElk 1414125456.56 | Started by HisElk in Viewpoints

I recall a post from you in another thread about not feeling well. You mentioned that you were going to the doctor (I believe last Tuesday) for a checkup. I've been thinking of you and hope you are doing much better. Please post to let us know how you're doing. Hope to 'see' you soon. Continue Reading

Re: Project Runway tonight's finale

In Viewpoints 1414120481.443

I'll just say I was happy with who they chose for the winner. Continue Reading

Re: Bobbye Blackburn Nanny Bear

In Viewpoints 1414095492.207

For those who are interested in more info, there's a link posted about her obituary. HTH. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1414088806.923

On 10/23/2014 scotttie said: PS: I hope next season they get rid of Nina Garcia. Me, too. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1414088570.553

Thanks for the reminder! We have it scheduled in the DVR so as not to forget LOL. Looking forward to it and would love to see Kini take the whole thing. Sean would be the next in line for me. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 202
1 2 3 4 ...202Next