Fall Fashion Clearance
155 Members and 12589 Guests Online

HisElk's Activity

Re: How Long Have You Been Posting to the Forums?

In Viewpoints 1406067695.017

I've been here since the Shop Talk days, but my nic was bearcollector. Then I had a major life change and changed it to HisElk. They used to have a chat room that people could 'talk' in real time and it was fun. Edited to say hi to scottie; haven't 'seen' you here in awhile. Hope all is well. Continue Reading

Re: Cute Photo

In Viewpoints 1405975290.007

Very cute picture. Thanks for sharing! Continue Reading

Re: Diver Saves a Sea Turtle from a net....and look what happens next!

In Viewpoints 1405975206.653

Thanks for sharing this emotional story. It's nice to see that there are some really good people in this world. It brought a smile to my face. Continue Reading

Re: Tattoo removal up 440%

In Viewpoints 1405973576.73

On 7/21/2014 RainCityGirl said: On 7/20/2014 Feline Fine said: Oh hey, I forgot to mentioned that I have an extra hole in my right ear, so try not to judge me for that. ;) Got my ears pierced when I was 12, and the second one added at 19 at college. Just wear a tiny stud there. LOL. Not only do I have the "sinful" tattoo, I have three holes in one ear and two holes in another. I'm doomed to eternal damnation. I did it my way. Ok, make room for me; I have 3 piercings in both of my ears. Sometimes I use all 3 and sometimes I don't. As far as tattoos, I say to each their own. It doesn't aff... Continue Reading

Re: Limiting bathroom breaks....

In Viewpoints 1405818506.8

On 7/19/2014 tansy said: After two 10-plus pound kids, I lost my iron bladder. We're all different. I agree, tansy. For those who never had children, they just don't get it. Plus, it's not healthy to hold it. I drink a lot of water throughout the day and I certainly go a lot to keep it moving through my system. When I was pregnant, I used to know where every bathroom was in the shopping mall in our area. Continue Reading

Re: How Some People Perceive Your Age In Years ... Not All See It The Same

In Beauty Banter 1405797988.573

On 7/19/2014 Margo Channing said: On 7/19/2014 happy housewife said: I think sometimes (often) people , esp. service people , will tell us we do not look our age as a compliment but it is not sincere. It is just a compliment to gain favor with you. i always take that with a grain of salt. aannndddd she's off.... Lord, that she doesn't get the irony of her siggi. A lot of truth to your post. Not surprised; however. Continue Reading

Re: Correcting Fellow Poster's Mistakes

In Viewpoints 1405741313.953

On 7/18/2014 Jannabelle said: On 7/18/2014 Jannabelle said: OK....are you of the: "wats it mater if wurds ar spelt wright or knot, eye no wat they mint" persuasion or the "the come on, everyone has spell check why not use it and present a grammatically correct post" one?? I had to use spell check by the way, but I know some will correct me if I missed something,lol. Well alright I guess I will answer my own question......I really prefer seeing words spelled right, it just looks better and if a person is capable of doing it right, they should,(I think).... it makes the poster look a... Continue Reading

Re: Retuned from our honeymoon and missed my friends. Hope you are all well and prospering.

In Among Friends 1405613643.42

Wow, and congratulations on your marriage. Sounds like you've had a wonderful honeymoon and starting a new life. Good to 'see' you posting again. Hope your back is doing well. Continue Reading

Re: Bachelorette

In Viewpoints 1405441638.903

On 7/15/2014 Ford1224 said: On 7/15/2014 Lotus~ said: Yuck....what guy do you know wears tight red pants? Oy Who wore tight red pants? Nick wore them. I cannot understand what she sees in him. And I'm glad she sent Chris home; IMO, he's just too good of a guy for her. Would love to see him as the next bachelor, although I recall him mentioning that it was difficult back home on the farm with him gone for so long. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 176
1 2 3 4 ...176Next