Fall Fashion Clearance
16 Members and 15146 Guests Online

HisElk's Activity

Re: Project Runway

In Viewpoints 1408684335.013

Loved Sean's design; clearly the winner and he deserved it. I'd also like to see Kini win next time as he's very consistent and a good designer. I also had no idea they were sending home 2 tonight. Korina was very lucky to have been voted on to stay another week IMO. Continue Reading

Re: Help! daughter has very long, thick, and now tangled/matted hair

In WEN 1408650279.65

My hair is down past my shoulders close to the bra line. I used to have the same problem, and now have been using a satin pillow case. I would highly suggest that as it greatly reduced the problem. Continue Reading

Re: We Rented "God is Not Dead" over the weekend

In Movies 1408649402.437

Thanks, scottie for the review. I also didn't know it was out on DVD; will go look for it online at Redbox. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone ever heard of methylation dysfunction?

In Health & Fitness 1408648226.023

On 8/21/2014 Ford1224 said: I have responded FATCAT. Ford, glad you got it, but I think that email should be removed in the post that you quoted. Maybe you can go back in and edit? Just saying. Continue Reading

Re: I Ask A Favor From The Many Posters

In Viewpoints 1408648023.09

On 8/21/2014 NoelSeven said: That's so nice of you, LR I agree and consider it done. Continue Reading

Re: Happy 50th Linus and Gloria!

In Among Friends 1408647335.653

Wishing both of you a very Happy Anniversary! Congratulations! Continue Reading

Re: Reminder, Dallas Returns

In TV Talk 1408561034.25

On 8/20/2014 jordan2 said: Annabellethecat I wouldn't like them to bring back JR. There is only one Larry Hagman to play that part. I suppose they could bring in another actor and say JR had plastic surgery to hide his identity. Not that Patrick Duffy and Linda Grey have anything to say but they probably wouldn't want Larry Hagman being replaced. I agree; Larry Hagman was "JR" to me. I don't think anyone else could step into that role. Continue Reading

Re: Masters of Illusion

In TV Talk 1408552198.417

Many years ago, DH and I went to see David Copperfield. He announced he was going to play music and throw beach balls out into the audience and if we caught one, we were to continue throwing the ball around the audience. When the music stopped, if you had a ball, you would be in the next illusion. My son (who was under 18 at the time) caught a ball and I did too. Because he was under age, he wasn't allowed, so he gave his to my Dh. There were about 12 of us chosen to be in the illusion and afterwards, we were invited to meet David after the show in a private area. He shook our hands and ... Continue Reading

Re: Reminder, Dallas Returns

In TV Talk 1408551450.117

On 8/20/2014 Shelbelle said: On 8/20/2014 SydneyH said: I was certain that Sue Ellen started the blaze...... They had us on that till the last second, great writing. I agree, it really seemed as if Sue Ellen did start the fire. I love this show and hope they keep renewing it. Also loved what Pamela said to John Ross about her suicide attempt and throwing the ring in the trash can. I'm really beginning to like her a lot. As for Judith Light, she is marvelous in this role. She sure is grooming Emma to be just like her. Continue Reading

Re: DWTS - New Fourth Judge

In Viewpoints 1408482912.04

Maybe the producers will let Tom Bergeron know when he needs to tell the judges that they only have a limited amount of time if they go on and on too long. I don't see the need for 4 judges, particularly her. I think they're going to lose some loyal viewers. Does anyone know who this new season's dancers are yet? I guess I can google it lol. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 187
1 2 3 4 ...187Next