Guaranteed Delivery
105 Members and 19180 Guests Online

HisElk's Activity

Re: Faux or Animal Fur . . .

In Fashion Talk 1419017011.38

On 12/19/2014 imaclotheshog said: I don't wear real fur but I don't have a problem with those that do. Their business, I am of the live and let live camp. I do wear faux and I am pretty sure that all the faux fur I have is 100% acrylic. I do think it should be labeled correctly, because consumers have a right to know what they are buying. This being said, I was in a department store (which shall remain nameless here) a few days ago and they had faux fur wine bottle bags. I bought one for a friend that I always give a bottle of wine to for the holidays. I always try to find a fun and interesti... Continue Reading

Re: Faux or Animal Fur . . .

In Fashion Talk 1419016411.403

This is ridiculous; I refuse to wear any kind of fur, real or faux. If people only knew or cared what torture those animals go through to make fur coats and how many animals it takes just to make one, hopefully, they would rethink wearing one. No thanks, I have a conscience. IMO, it looks much better on the animal. Continue Reading

Re: $51.72 for sweatpants!!!!!

In Fashion Talk 1418940349.72

On 12/18/2014 brii said: On 12/18/2014 LipstickDiva said: On 12/18/2014 happy housewife said: On 12/18/2014 ccassaday said: I think most people are willing to pay that price if it is something unique. But this is just a ordinary pair of pants. Apparently, there are people on this website who are willing to pay any price for any thing and who can not understand why everyone else doesn't feel the same as they do. I'm sure glad I don't get their cc bills! Says the woman who is spending money to get permanent make-up tattooed on...something I'd never spend my money on. I consider that a complete... Continue Reading

Re: The Voice --Spoilers

In Viewpoints 1418837308.653

On 12/17/2014 scotttie said: On 12/17/2014 anon said: On 12/16/2014 Shorty2U said: On 12/16/2014 milly said: I think Craig won because Matt & Chris did split the teen vote. And country fans really vote. And third his storyline really tugged at your heart. I am not a teen ..lol.and I had been voting for Luke Wade and Matt until Luke left then I voted for only Matt and so did my children who are in their 30s. I also liked the 2 guy Taylors this year I go by the style of music, if they can change songs and make them their OWN and WRITE music (as in a REAL artist) and of course singing. I d... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1418794506.767

Yeah! Scottie, our guy won and we are so happy. We just got done watching it as we have it on DVR. Great show and so happy for Craig. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1418702616.887

I see Scottie said good night, but our family just voted for Craig. Damien would have been our second choice. Just can't get into any of Chris's music. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1418693862.893

Hi scottie! Thanks for the thread and it's really good to 'see' you here. We are DVRing the show as we are in the middle of a "family problem" right now, but will be watching later on. Hopefully, I will be back on a bit later, but wanted to say thanks and hello! Continue Reading

Re: Uh oh, this may be trouble!! Need expert help!!

In Viewpoints 1418582985.973

Ford, I have no idea what that is; maybe you could repost this in the electronics forum for more advanced help? Hope you are doing ok. Haven't 'seen' you here in awhile or maybe I'm just missing your posts. Continue Reading

Re: Happy Birthday Preds!!!!!

In Viewpoints 1418578816.95

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Preds! Hope you have a great day! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 224
1 2 3 4 ...224Next