Shoes & Handbags Offers
138 Members and 13826 Guests Online

HisElk's Activity

Re: Kumato.....Ever try one?

In Viewpoints 1409680783.84

These look like something I'd like to try as I love tomatoes. Thanks for the post. Continue Reading

Re: Carrie Underwood expecting first child

In Viewpoints 1409611980.093

colliemom3, off topic, but does your name come from having 3 collies? If so, I think they are beautiful dogs. I thought about getting a collie and then changed my mind and ended up with 3 shelties which look like miniature collies. Continue Reading

Re: Carrie Underwood expecting first child

In Viewpoints 1409611093.283

Thanks for sharing, although their baby name for either boy or girl wouldn't be my first choice. Or maybe it's a joke about the choice of name. Continue Reading

Re: Scenes from movies that make you cry

In Viewpoints 1409610997.4

On 9/1/2014 ------ said: Hachi A Dog's Tale with Richard Gere. I was a sobbing mess lol Thanks for the reminder; yes, talk about needing lots of Kleenex. Continue Reading

Re: Scenes from movies that make you cry

In Viewpoints 1409610421.8

Bridges of Madison county. Continue Reading

Re: Trends - Fads etc

In Viewpoints 1409597819.067

After the many threads/posts from the OP, I've learned that there is only one way of thinking and that's the OP's way. No one is going to convince her to try to look at a subject in a different way. Edited to say that perhaps this thread started by the OP has something to do with the thread in Electronics entitled "Tracfones". I also find the OP's signature line interesting. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1409595069.987

On 9/1/2014 NoelSeven said: Here's a thought... if the buying habits or purchasing power of other people bothers someone to a great extent, a forum on a shopping channel is not the best place to hang out. LOL, a lot of truth to your post. OT, hope you are doing well. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1409589936.897

On 9/1/2014 Complicated said: Apps are important for research and referencing too. At least for me! PS: I don't "do" selfies. And I JUST got a smart phone because of the research and reference capabilities! And now I am one of the cool kids, lol LOL, about the "cool kids". I know what you mean. Also, no 'selfies' for me. I also enjoy some of the games on my smart phone. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1409589402.973

Well, here we go again... where's the deer eating popcorn when we need it? Somehow, this thread doesn't surprise me; the OP never disappoints. Continue Reading

Re: Long haired girls what do you do with your hair when you sleep

In Beauty Banter 1409527721.417

Try using a satin pillow case. My hair is down to my bra line. I do not put it up or do anything to it. Before using the satin pillow case, I had problems with tangles, but now it's just fine. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 189
1 2 3 4 ...189Next