Guaranteed Delivery
14 Members and 16433 Guests Online

NeoGeo's Activity

Re: Any Rec's for Beats/Dr Dre Headphones?

In Electronics Talk 1349414095.82

My "go-to" headphones brand is Sennheiser. Continue Reading

Re: Question About Sound On You Tube

In Electronics Talk 1349413968.7

Things you should do to troubleshoot the issue: 1) Update Windows using MS update site http://www.update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/default.aspx?ln=en-us 2) Update Java http://www.java.com/en/download/help/java_update.xml 3) Update Flash Player http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html 4) Update Internet Explorer to v9 if you're on Win Vista or 7. Continue Reading

Re: 9/30 @ 7:54PM EST-MacBook Pro presentation phone caller lm@0...

In Electronics Talk 1349413456.14

One thing I remembered him saying was that his daughter needed it for school. I was thinking "why doesn't he just buy it from the school his daughter is going to, Apple gives mad discounts to the educational sector, especially at the start of the school year!" On 9/30/2012 Jawnkennedy said: The caller claims to be an "expert" in the computer industry for 30 years and claimed he knows deals when he see's one (he's buying this for his daughter) Continue Reading

Re: Question about where Apple products ship from?

In Electronics Talk 1349413117.327

On 10/1/2012 millieshops said: BTW#- I really wish all you tech bashers would tell the truth - Apple charges hugely for their protection package (and I've had extremely great service from QVC's computer tech service numbers). I think if you know enough about what you're buying to reject the Apple package, you should buy elsewhere, but QVC's computers aren't so badly priced when you add Apple's tech support to their price. Time for honesty from all of you. When you compare 2 highly different things, you make people like me think you really don't know any more than I do - and that makes you no ... Continue Reading

Re: Question about where Apple products ship from?

In Electronics Talk 1349064164.53

On 9/30/2012 Cha1k said: The MacBook Pro that QVC is selling is not a current model. If it was it would be shipping with Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, which was released the end of July. I have ordered many Apple devices and they all have shipped from China. It actually is a current model (manufactured mid-2012). The specs of the unit bear that out. Mountain Lion is offered as a free upgrade for these computers that didn't come from the factory with the 10.8 OS preload. Continue Reading

Re: Accessorize Your New Apple MacBook Pro

In Electronics Talk, TSV Talk 1349060579.083

On 9/27/2012 Your Tech Guy said: And finally, play it safe with a SquareTrade Service Contract (E211080). This service contract protects your new computer with three years of coverage—it's a smart way to protect your investment. Check out the product detail page for all the details. Peace of mind included free! Is there anything else you'd suggest for tech shoppers today? -Your Tech Guy AppleCare extended warranty has more extensive coverage & cheaper @ $249 for 3yrs vs $399 for Squaretrade. http://www.apple.com/support/products/mac.html Continue Reading

Re: Accessorize Your New Apple MacBook Pro

In Electronics Talk, TSV Talk 1349060428.29

On 9/30/2012 hooptehaha said: Does this Macbook 13 come with a webcam? do I need one to do videos Yes http://www.apple.com/macbook-pro/features/13-and-15-inch/ Continue Reading

Re: What is it about Apple?…Let's take a bite.

In Electronics Talk, Hosts & Personalities, TSV Talk 1349052497.117

On 9/30/2012 FanciJean said: Can use any browser with the Apple like Google Crome or IE? Also what e-mail do you use? Can I use Live Mail or outlook? What is the security suite? I heard you say something about not needing security on Apples or do you still need McAfee? I have never owned any Apple products. Thanks Macs come with Safari as their default browser. However, you can download Chrome or Firefox, and use those, too. IE is primarily for Windows-based computers. You can use any email that is browser-based (Live, Gmail, Yahoo!, etc). If you purchase Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac, it wi... Continue Reading

Re: 9/30 @ 7:54PM EST-MacBook Pro presentation phone caller lm@0...

In Electronics Talk 1349051784.403

You caught that, too? 30yrs in the computer industry & your "go-to" download site is CNET? I guess QVC believes in comedic relief during their presentations. Continue Reading

Re: Ripoff Talk is Inaccurate

In Electronics Talk 1349051514.377

As I replied on the host's blog (Craig Smith), the package QVC is offering for the MacBook Pro 13.3" laptop is questionable in value and the bundle below would make more sense for the average QVC shopper: Apple MacBook Pro 13.3" Intel Core i5 4GB RAM 500GBHD Keynote/Pages/Numbers apps preloaded on laptop (word processing/presentation/spreadsheet apps). AppleCare Protection Plan (3yr) - extended hardware warranty. If anything in your MAC breaks within 3yrs, either the part is replaced or you get a replacement computer (may be new or refurbished equivalent) from Apple. For this laptop, it's $24... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2