Labor Day Weekend Clearance
156 Members and 12691 Guests Online

DGGator's Activity

Re: Deluxe Neutralizing primer?

In bareMinerals 1350417372.257

Hey SandsThrou­ghTheHourGlass!, Thank you so much for giving me that email, I posted my question on the product site & have not received an answer as of yet so I will def. email Leslie. Thank you so much again for helping me! DGGator Continue Reading

Re: Toshiba Excite tablet

In Electronics Talk 1350322590.403

Hi conit!, I read about your refurbished deal you got on an Ipad from the Apple store, I'm trying a new Toshiba excite table, the AT305, not the 205 from the TSV, that was sent back, so going to see how that goes, got a great price on it from Amazon compared to how much more QVC charges for the same tablet. It's the newer and much improved version of the 205 TSV from here but if I have problems, I'm def going to check out the refurbished Ipads, is Amazon also a good site for refurbished it the Apple store doesn't have in stock the size I would like? I'm also looking just for wi-fi as I hav... Continue Reading

In bareMinerals 1350322198.787

Does ANYONE know if this can be stored in the fridge? Please let me know! DGGator Continue Reading

Re: Skincare TSV

In bareMinerals 1350322138.79

Hey hazelgirl! No problem in the response time, I'm late here myself lol. For my eyes I'm trying that elite serum by Skin Pro, so far seems to be working great, you should look it up and what's in it! And at night I've been using the Kiehl's avocado eye treatment which is awesome for major moisture! I have the BE eye firming cream I got awhile ago as part of a kit but have not tried it too much yet, so that's why I'm alternating the elite serum in the am and the kiehl's treatment at night. As far as the BE foundation, I used the original for a long time but hated how it was somewhat shiny... Continue Reading

Re: Feel the EXCITEment

In Electronics Talk, Hosts & Personalities, TSV Talk 1349816235.167

Did anyone get this Toshiba Excite 10 LE Regza edition as the TSV about a week ago? What is the difference between this tablet and the regular excite tablets I found on Amazon? Is this one better specs wise? Please let me know as I've ordered one and need to know about it bc it is a gift and need to know if it is worth keeping to give or what the difference is with this one and the other Toshiba tablets. I can't find this one anywhere but here as far as to get reviews etc... Has anyone been able to find this elsewhere? Please let me know. Thank you! DGGator Continue Reading

Re: Toshiba Excite tablet

In Electronics Talk 1349812408.533

Did anyone get the Toshiba Excite 10 LE Regza edition that was a TSV about a week ago? If so, please tell me what you think of it compared to other Toshiba tablets as I have not been able to find this specific one on Amazon or anywhere. Thank you! DGGator Continue Reading

In bareMinerals 1349805794.923

Hey also to anyone on here that uses the BE neutralizing primer, can you refrigerate it? I would love to bc of living in Florida with the heat and humidity and I keep my Laura Geller primer in the fridge and it makes a huge difference so was wondering if anyone knew if the BE one could be stored in the fridge or if it would hurt it bc it's the neutralizing one. Thank you! DGGator Continue Reading

In bareMinerals 1349805235.74

Hey hazelgirl!!! So sorry has taken me so long to get back to you. Ok I've been using the products for a week and so far so good but I had to stop using the eye cream because it was seeping into my eyes and burning them. Are there any other eye creams you use? I just got the Kiehl's avocado eye cream and have only tried it once but I like it and also bought a new serum called elite serum for the day and I like that as well. Ever heard of the latter? As far as the clarisonic, I do love it but it was starting to make my cheeks too red so I ordered the delicate brush heads and just got them ... Continue Reading

In bareMinerals 1349659780.82

Hey, I just got the neutralizing primer and was curious to know if this one can be kept in the refrigerator? I used to use Laura Gellar's primer and keeping it in the fridge was so great because I live in Orlando, Florida so with the heat and humidity it was awesome. Anyone know if this can be kept in the fridge or if it would hurt it? Thank you so much! DGGator Continue Reading

In bareMinerals 1348944015.507

Hey hazelgirl! I wanted to ask you a few questions about this TSV lol. I've tried it twice so far so waiting to see how my skin is in a few days but wanted to ask you how much of each product do you use and do you put the wrinkle repair then the concentrate or the other way around? I know it said both ways then you said concentrate first so wanted to ask :) Also, do you use the clarisonic by any chance? And the Proactiv green tea moisturizer, I use that one for my only moisturizer, is the oil free one better from them or both about the same to you? Let me know when you can! Look f... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2