TSV(R) Preview
149 Members and 16328 Guests Online

Ccarita's Activity

Re: What’s the Best Holiday Gift You've Ever Received? Share Your Story for a Chance to Win!

In Beauty Banter, Holiday Advice, tarte 1384791620.69

The best gift I ever received was when my mum had a lot of mental issues beside affected my dad. I was praying and praying and now my prayers are came true.Now she's responding good her treatment..God is good :-)! Continue Reading

Re: Enter to Win! Tell Us What You Love about Affinity Diamond Jewelry

In Jewelry Talk, Affinity 1365007204.907

I love this jewelry because they are so beautiful and very affordable..One of my friends have a Affinity Blue Sapphire Pear Shape Cut Claw nad looks sooo beautiful on her finger. Continue Reading

Re: Congratulations to Laura W., the Dell Red Carpet Style Sweepstakes Winner!

In Electronics Talk, Q News 1363892987.433

Congrats Laura..Enjoy your new and fabulous chic tablet! Continue Reading

Re: What Do You Love Most About Red Carpet Season? Enter For A Chance To Win

In Q News 1361216160.14

I love the fashion,glamour,couture,sparkle,classic,vintage look in some dresses,diamonds jewerly,hairstyles,makeup,everything FABULOUS! Last edited on 2/18/2013 Continue Reading

Re: What Items & Brands Do You Love Most on QVC?

In Beauty Banter, Q News, All About Accessories 1360939499.177

I'm in love with Temptations cookwares,Susan Grave's clothes,Dooney and Burke handbags and Quacker Factory clothes Continue Reading

Re: Where Do You Use Your INFOtainment Charging/Docking Station?

In Electronics Talk, Q News, TSV Talk 1359665385.537

I would use it in my bedroom and when I traveling!!..It looks a wonderful product..I saw the show today and it looks great! Continue Reading

Re: Why Do You Love Your Dyson? Enter For A Chance To Win!

In For the Home Talk, Q News 1358691809.75

My old Dyson is broken and I need a new one..this new model looks very lightweight and handy...Thanks Dyson and Qvc for all your costumers to win this great product. Continue Reading

Re: How Has Your HALO Pocket Power Helped You? Share Your Story for a Chance to Win!

In Electronics Talk, Q News, TSV Talk 1357246651.253

One of my girlfriend has one of those on her purse all the time.I used it when we were at the airport..very handly! Continue Reading

Re: Share Your Sleep Number Story For A Chance To Win!

In For the Home Talk, Q News 1356975353.917

My husband has had low back troubles and I was diagnosed with severe scoliosis at age of 25yrs old.That would be awesome to have one of these modern mattress..Thanks Qvc and Sleep Number Mattress for this opportunity to win. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2