Fashion Special Offers
20 Members and 12397 Guests Online

Ruth08's Activity

PLEASE ASK NANCY HORNBECK TO STOP SINGING EVERYTHING SHE WANTS TO SAY !!

Last Reply by Thebig I 1377067855.003 | Started by Ruth08 in Suggestion Box

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE ASK NANCY TO STOP THE ETERNAL SINGING WHEN SHE WANTS A PAUSE. THIS IS NOT DISNEYLAND, AND SHE AIN'T SNOW WHITE ANYMORE. SHE IS EITHER HUMMING, SINGING OR DOING SOMETHING MOST OF THE TIME. IT'S NOT ATTRACTIVE, NOR PROFESSIONAL. OFTEN SHE MAKES ANIMAL SOUNDS. CAN YOU JUST ASK HER TO STOP.....STOP......STOP.... !!!!!! SHE'S SO ANNOYING, HER SHOWS ARE NOT ENJOYABLE. THANK YOU !! Continue Reading

Re: Cancer survivors

In Health & Fitness 1375948355.97

Hi nelc, Thanks for writing. Like my little saying huh, Yeah, it got me too. I'm triple negative invasive ductal adenocarcinoma of my breast I discovered a lump on on May 17th, had a core biopsy, lumpectomy, sentinel node biopsy and partial mastectomy on July 3rd, and currently doing chemo, then perhaps a little Taxol and radiation. Only two more cycles of chemo to go !! Yeah, I'm bald, but I have a nice wig and some scarves and hats. I've gotten used to it, doesn't bother me much, especially here in the heat of the summer. My type of breast cancer is very aggressive also. A lot of the wome... Continue Reading

Re: Anything That Has To Do With Love..Romance! ABC...

In Gamers 1375921165.843

being interested in the other person's hobbies, pastimes, etc C. Continue Reading

Re: Cooking Ingredients - ABC

In Gamers 1375920563.63

half and half I Continue Reading

Page 1 of 512
1 2 3 4 ...512Next