Guaranteed Delivery
115 Members and 16050 Guests Online

Make up Maiden's Activity

Re: Re: Use of an "Lip Primer"

In Beauty Banter 1359760447.19

Hi Beauties .. :-) Some great suggestions here. Well worth giving a try! Thanks! :-) Continue Reading

Video: " THE BEST OF THE BEST MAKEUP TIPS EVER!!!! "

Last Reply by dakotacheryl 1359810633.42 | Started by Make up Maiden in Beauty Banter

Hi Beauties .. :-) I've become reacquainted with one of the Youtube Makeup Gurus I've watched before, and wanted to share him with us again. His youtube name is .. " GossMakeupArtist " . Here's a sampling video of his I wanted to share ... " THE BEST OF THE BEST MAKEUP TIPS EVER!!!! " https://wyoutube.com/watch?v=glesib6korg Enjoy! :-) Continue Reading

Re: Request Info for "International Makeup Artist Trade Show (IMATS)".

In Beauty Banter 1359486353.903

On 1/29/2013 cassiem said: Or better yet, go right to the IMATS website. I found it easily by doing a google search for IMATS. Hi cassiem .. Duh! Why didn't I think of that? heh Thanks! I'm also interested in other Beauties' feedback when they attended? What did they like/dislike about attending? I heard that a wide assortment of cosmetics are offered there at a terrific cost. I love Conventions, esp when there's so many people at a Convention, loving the same thing -- such energy! I cant even fathom a Cosmetics Convention .. I think I might wonderfully go bonkers if i went. heh :-) Continue Reading

Re: Request Info for "International Makeup Artist Trade Show (IMATS)".

In Beauty Banter 1359485222.833

On 1/29/2013 SantasElf said: No, it is not only in CA. They hold it in NY too. I believe it is at least annual, if not bi-annual. Why don't you just ask the youtuber you're watching about it? Hi SantasElf .. :-) Great idea! Thanks! :-) Continue Reading

Re: Use of an "Lip Primer"

Last Reply by glmama 1359767115.183 | Started by Make up Maiden in Beauty Banter

Hi Beauties .. :-) I've never used a "lip primer" and I'm looking for info. Do you use a "lip primer?" What does it do for you, or benefit you. And what brand do you happen to use? And which brands have worked for you, and which haven't. TIA (added) .. Does lipstick or gloss last noticeable longer? And would a lipstain last longer (over or under)? TIA Continue Reading

Request Info for "International Makeup Artist Trade Show (IMATS)".

Last Reply by cassiem 1359579615.453 | Started by Make up Maiden in Beauty Banter

Hi Beauties .. :-) Does anyone happen to know if IMATS is annual, and if it's always in California? Perhaps you have even more info like registration cost, etc. Anything you think I should/we should know about IMATS. Thanks in Advance! :-) Continue Reading

Re: Anyone know of any good youtube or blog beauty gurus that use and review only cruelty free products?

In Beauty Banter 1359445343.193

On 1/28/2013 HappyDaze said: Thanks Make up Maiden! I will have to check these out. Hi HappyDaze. :-) You are most welcome. :-) I love this your topic here and hope to look up more youtube cosmetics presenters. Already, only with the few I've checked out just a little, I've learned a lot! :-) Continue Reading

Re: Anyone know of any good youtube or blog beauty gurus that use and review only cruelty free products?

In Beauty Banter 1359403332.117

I also came across another Youtube video: "How To Build A Makeup Kit: For Beginners" by Youtube Userid: BEATFACEHONEY Again, when I have time, I want to dig deeper into this Beauty's videos. I learned a lot from the particular video I listed above. She was mindful of and presented good products, costs, nakeup, organization, and product sterilization. Continue Reading

Re: "New Bangs" . - .. Tempting you?

In Beauty Banter 1359400783.077

Hi Beauties .. :-) Question: As an adult, how long did a "new bang" hairdo take you to get used to? TIA :-) Last edited on 1/28/2013 Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1359391614.227

Hi Beauties .. Prompted by another thread on this BB, I came upon: "Scott Barnes contouring Kim Kardashian way" by YouTube User: yasminesWORLD When I have more time to look around, I think more of this "yasminesWORLD" youtube makeup videos might be great to watch. Thanks for this thread, HappyDaze, and for other contributors here! :-) . Last edited on 1/28/2013 Continue Reading

Page 1 of 23
1 2 3 4 ...23Next