Dooney Days
127 Members and 16254 Guests Online

IslandGirl7's Activity

Re: Jackie Says She Uses Philosophy?!

In Beauty Banter 1361649021.107

On 2/23/2013 You2 said: On 2/23/2013 IslandGirl7 said: Yes, it's a well known fact that Jacque has severe asthma, which requires her to use steroids just to be able to breathe and steroids wreak havoc on your skin and with your weight. Jacque has said before that she's very sensitive to mean things being said about her on this BB about her weight fluctuation issues from the steroids, which made her cry. Sounds like the OP just wanted to rant about the evils of Philosophy products which is fine, it's just not necessary to use Jacque as the vehicle to do that. Have a little compassion. Do you... Continue Reading

Re: Lisa looks like a floor lamp standing there.

In Fashion Talk 1361646444.757

On 2/23/2013 FloraDora said: On 2/23/2013 artowl said: On 2/23/2013 namealreadytaken said: On 2/23/2013 KateInOK said: On 2/22/2013 Budsmom said: I guess this is the adult version of cyber bullying. Wow! Way to be supportive of other women. Lisa you look stunning! If you really read the comments, you'll see most people are embarrassed FOR Lisa, at least that's how I feel. Most comments were directed at the dress, not Lisa, and even pointed out that Lisa had a wonderful body that even that dress made look bad. After watching events tonight, I honestly think people in the higher ups at QVC ha... Continue Reading

Re: Geez, I feel so under-dressed for this hair dryer presentation.

In Fashion Talk 1361646220.173

On 2/23/2013 ennui said: On 2/22/2013 Dell said: I like my simple life. I'm so happy I left Los Angeles years ago. Me and you both! Continue Reading

Re: Lisa's atrocious gown.....

In Fashion Talk 1361645392.137

On 2/23/2013 PinkSugar said: She is selling products, not the dress, focus on that. We know she was selling products, this thread is obviously dicussing our opinions of her dress as clearly stated in the thread title.......focus on that. Continue Reading

Re: Jackie Says She Uses Philosophy?!

In Beauty Banter 1361639836.763

Yes, it's a well known fact that Jacque has severe asthma, which requires her to use steroids just to be able to breathe and steroids wreak havoc on your skin and with your weight. Jacque has said before that she's very sensitive to mean things being said about her on this BB about her weight fluctuation issues from the steroids, which made her cry. Sounds like the OP just wanted to rant about the evils of Philosophy products which is fine, it's just not necessary to use Jacque as the vehicle to do that. Have a little compassion. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1361639256.423

On 2/23/2013 lovestoteach said: Thanks for the tip, IG! Saw "the dress;" not a fan. Me neither. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1361638317.537

On 2/23/2013 lovestoteach said: I guess this is the dress everybody doesn't like? No, go look at a video for one of the products on the 'Red Carpet' show last night. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1361637419.213

On 2/23/2013 skylands said: On 2/23/2013 FloraDora said: Then there's always the possibility, since Lisa keeps wearing these shockingly unflattering mermaid get-ups, that this is actually her taste and that she thinks she looks great. Really FloraDora? Does she wear these type of gowns on the jewerly shows? No. Only when a designer gives her 'his or her' dress. She looks great on the jewerly shows. She also wears these types of gowns on the jewelry shows from Italy. Continue Reading

Re: Lots of "'AS IS"' Doonies are up!

In Dooney & Bourke 1361636827.347

On 2/23/2013 stevieb said: Uh oh, ladies. Keep your fingers crossed. It looks like the bag shipped... I'm now somewhat frightened of what I'll see when I open that box! Hoping it's a great one! My fingers & toes will be crossed for ya'! Continue Reading

Re: Lots of "'AS IS"' Doonies are up!

In Dooney & Bourke 1361636771.873

On 2/23/2013 stevieb said: On 2/23/2013 IslandGirl7 said: Yeah, the couple I've ordered lately were in deplorable condition. I think these are returns from the 'return by 1/31' bags, that were used & abused for 3 months. Hi IG... I think I recently got a watch from that same holiday return batch! Sold as new, but the band showed obvious signs of wear. Now THAT should've been sold as an as-is item! Hi stevie! I hear ya'! You would not believe how many full priced Dooneys that Jadite has returned in the last month because they were either defective or used. Just as an example, she ordere... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 115
1 2 3 4 ...115Next