A Day of Vicenza Style(R)
152 Members and 11768 Guests Online

msmoxie's Activity

Re: Hi Everyone

In For the Home Talk 1376351755.747

On 8/12/2013 HisElk said: Boy, something told me to check out the home forum and I'm glad I did. Msmoxie, you're back! I posted awhile ago in this forum about where you were and a poster replied that you were out visiting with your sister. I don't post here on a daily basis, but I do read and missed seeing your pics and posts. Hope you had a great trip. I did have a good trip. I enjoyed reconnecting with my sister. Even though we talk frequently on the phone, it is different than a face to face. I already miss her and am planning another visit in a few months. It is difficult for her because... Continue Reading

Re: Hi Everyone

In For the Home Talk 1376334461.777

Did you all see this cute pin on pinterest. So darling. Continue Reading

Re: Marie Osmond dolls w/Mary Beth - just like the old days!

In Viewpoints 1376320616.163

I used to collect her dolls but I have given most of them away. I have kept the Christmas dolls and set them up near my Christmas tree. Continue Reading

Hi Everyone

Last Reply by Luv2Decorate 1376396532.35 | Started by msmoxie in For the Home Talk

I have been visiting my sister in Missouri for the past 3 weeks. It is good to be back. I hope you all have been good while I have been gone. Continue Reading

Re: Has this ever happened to you?

In Viewpoints 1373983814.477

That has never happened to me. The pharmacy is required to ask to see ID, unless it is different in your state. If not, it should be. Continue Reading

Re: Woman electrocuted by her iPhone

In Viewpoints 1373983087.763

On 7/16/2013 sidsmom said: Snopes.com is debunking this. Using this theory, why can I have a lamp plugged in, but I can still touch it? There are no open wires to cause issues. I did read one report (Irish Times) where she was getting out of the bathtub to answer the phone. Faulty charger, wet environment.....Sounds like it was "the perfect storm"...but to the normal day in, day out...no problems exist should you answer an iPhone while it is still charging. Just doesn't make sense otherwise. Finally a voice of reason. Continue Reading

Re: As a beautiful woman I would like to feel safe walking down the street

In Viewpoints 1373843424.08

I like your sense of humor kinky. It is refreshing. Continue Reading

Check out these holiday outfits for little girls

Last Reply by abbeythe8th 1373838942.87 | Started by msmoxie in Viewpoints

on Zulily. Just a sample. They have lots more. Continue Reading

Re: No respect for Oprah now!

In Viewpoints 1373811736.517

I doubt that Oprah cares what you all think. She is one of the richest and most powerful woman in the world. Continue Reading

Re: Stepping way out on the gourmet edge for dinner tonight - how about you?

In Viewpoints 1373730032.437

On 7/12/2013 minkbunny said: Cheese quesadillas and tomato soup I don't get it. What is so funny? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 166
1 2 3 4 ...166Next