Better Than Black Friday
35 Members and 13985 Guests Online

catmom987's Activity

Re: Lisa Robertson is on the front page of USA TODAY!

In Beauty Banter 1413410201.683

What makes lisa or vac think anyone cares if she leaves. Another will take over. They will still sell. Beauty and clothing. It's always good to refresh a show to cater to a younger buyer....the perfect time slot for working women Continue Reading

Re: Lisa Robertson is on the front page of USA TODAY!

In Beauty Banter 1413409671.78

Eudora. You are right. I agree. I have not watched any show of hers for years. Cannot stand the way looks at herself all the time. Her and Mr basso joking about the hurricane last year was the last straw. Glad she is.moving on with her girlfriend. As far as usa today. It's just another rag mag..... Continue Reading

Re: Lisa's future....a thought

In Beauty Banter 1413328741.093

Oops most of my post is missing.....I. think she is getting a private label of her own. But not sure if she will sell on the channel. We all know she does not wear this level of clothing. I love anne Klein , mistook but she will not fit up there either. Don't know Continue Reading

Re: Lisa's future....a thought

In Beauty Banter 1413328215.217

Or a princess.......... Continue Reading

shipping discount on jewlery

Last Reply by ennui 1361249812.94 | Started by catmom987 in Jewelry Talk

what happened to the discount on shipping for multi items of jewlery. never had to purchase two of the same things before to get the discount.....cat Continue Reading

Re: Flatter Your Figure with Jacque Premiering Soon!

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, All About Accessories 1358087945.01

good morning, i am always on the search for tall boots and shoes with 2" heels. feminine shape heels like cuban or slim styles in leather or faux suedes. not the big block heels. hate to clomp around. i would like to know who wears the 4 and 5" heels that are so popular right now. mabie at home sitting down or for the hubby ..would love to see qvc offer their shoes and boots in two heel heights, a 2" and the higher. like chosing pant length. i do have a few very nice footwear but always on the lookout for more...also a wide foot choice but without the wider shaft. it just looks better to be ... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, All About Accessories 1358043275.65

On 1/11/2013 Peanut81 said: My problem area would be my butt! The problem is...well I don't have one. I was beyond blessed in the chest area. What can help with pants always being baggy! hi, go to amerimark.com, they sell panties/underfoundations with padding on the butt. yup, not kidding........had a good laugh about it myself with my too big butt...til i read this post. they have reasonable prices too.. also, being a clothing sewer, i have pattterns to make custom butt pants...yup..again no kidding. its all out there, just need to find it......cat Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, All About Accessories 1358042814.343

On 1/11/2013 Tascha said: I've lost a lot of weight due to health issues. My one problem is that even though I'm around 100 lbs or so, I still have a pooch.what can Ido to camoflaugit? ..........tunics, tunics and foundations.........cat Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, All About Accessories 1358042677.727

On 1/12/2013 pbb said: I am a full figured woman, and finding dresses and skirts that arent so short would be a Godsend. Women need to support each other and not be so judgemental, everyone is working thru there own issues.. hi ppb, i have also been full figured at one time. skirts and dresses that hit just at or above the knee worked well for me. any longer, unless fitted, made me look rounder around the tummy and hip. fitted or slight aline worked best for me. finding a flattering top for a skirt can be a challange. if you go with the knee or above knee, a tunic length of abou 27" to 30" w... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, All About Accessories 1358041819.69

hi, what a wonderful idea. i have been giving fashion advice for most of my adult life. with all the problems everyone has, gain weight, lose weight, cover problem areas, butt, tummy and lets not forget my most hated: gravity, and cannot buy a new wardrobe every weight change......hopefully we can all help each other look great. just remember that beauty is not a size, knowing the right style for you to feel confident is the key. when you feel good about yourself you are more able to help others. i look foward to getting advice and giving some.....cat Continue Reading

Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 4 Next