TSV(R) Preview
126 Members and 12889 Guests Online

Jonathan Redford's Activity

Re: My 2012 Whirlwind: Wedding Photos & More!

In Hosts & Personalities 1346029388.18

I finally figured out how to respond! I want to say THANK YOU to the thousands of people who have taken the time to read and respond positively to Tracey and my story. We are humbled at the love and support of the QVC community. God bless! Continue Reading

Re: Resident Renaissance Man -- Summer Renovations

In For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1346029183.72

On 7/14/2012 Red_Sox_Fan said: If you believe you are a Rennaisance man, you need to consult the definition of a Rennaisance man. I'm certainly not trying to be bragadocious, Red_Sox_Fan. I'm just into so many things that many people call me a rennaisance man. And your opinion on the brackets is valid... Tracey and I wanted to match some of the more modern items we have in the design which are the same color metal. If you saw the whole house, you might see how they fit in better. Then again, maybe you just don't like them. To each their own! Continue Reading

Re: Resident Renaissance Man -- Summer Renovations

In For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1346028860.36

On 7/13/2012 bamamom said: Great idea for the crackle technique! Did you use regular old school glue, like Elmer's in the bottle and just squirty it out and paint it on the piano? I used regular old white school glue... not even Elmer's, just a generic brand! I squirted it out, quickly wiped it around evenly and then let it get tacky. After that, just paint evenly over it and voila... crakle as it dries! Continue Reading

Re: Resident Renaissance Man - The Engagement

In Hosts & Personalities 1346028743.397

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone! Tracey and I are doing great after almost 4 months now.. times flies! And for those of you asking... she works odd hours like me. I can barely keep up with her weekly schedule. (And sorry if I've annoyed you mrs z... when you're young and in love it's hard to talk about anything else!) Continue Reading

Re: Temp-tations Blog Chat Tonight at 6:00 pm ET with Jonathan Redford!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Temp-tations, For the Home Talk 1345680070.497

Thank you for chatting with us! Love you all!!!!!!! -Jonathan and Lisa Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Temp-tations, For the Home Talk 1345679949.43

On 8/22/2012 AngieJ said: Jonathan-did you make the pound cake in that set in the picture? I didn't know I could bake in mine or didn't think about it. What goes in the middle? The little bowl that comes with it? Here is the pound cake in the picture (and it's gooooood): http://www.qvc.com/Sweet-Sams-(4)-14-oz.-All-Natural-Pound-Cake-Assortment-Search-Results.product.M26163.html?sc=M26163-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-M26163&catentryImage=http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/m/63/m26163.001?$uslarge$ That is the little bowl that makes it a cake plate. Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Temp-tations, For the Home Talk 1345679840.86

On 8/22/2012 YogiDoris said: Rather than take a chance on the wait list for Floral Lace Spice I orderd TSV in Old World Cranberry, which should harmonize perfectly with my 16 piece oven-to-table set in confetti. I usually bake a dozen muffins. Can I order a muffin pan by itself? Tara, I keep finding other uses for my temptations pieces. The 1.5 quart rectangular baker makes a perfect fruit bowl. It looks great on my counter and the bananas nest nicely in it. Clean up is really easy. Great color compliment! Muffin dish is not currently available alone. Some people have mentioned buying a seco... Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Temp-tations, For the Home Talk 1345679741.703

On 8/22/2012 AuntJudyQ said: tara how about an egg "carton" shaped dish with a lid to store the eggs Another great idea noted! Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Temp-tations, For the Home Talk 1345679652.25

On 8/22/2012 Babydoll2 said: Please! Please! Please! Ask Tara to make Pasta Bowls for us in Floral Lace!!! We have K24726 in Blue Floral Lace... and it's on clearance! Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Temp-tations, For the Home Talk 1345679601.963

On 8/22/2012 valenzgirl said: Will there be any additional pieces of the Poppies design? Poppy Passion is the current Poppies design. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 8
1 2 3 4 ...8Next